What's new

Featured Tibetan-origin Indian special forces member killed in China border showdown

The guy stepped on a Chinese landmine. But since there wasn't any actual confrontation, the Chinese can deny it all they want. I guess India is also worried about a call for war so it has not mentioned anything either (i.e. the Tibetans were sacrificed).

SRINAGAR, Kashmir — India banned more Chinese phone apps on Wednesday as tensions continue to escalate along its disputed border with China, with one Indian soldier reportedly killed earlier this week by a Chinese land mine.

They only ban apps when someone got. Killed or they lost face. That's the typical Indian mentality, infront they try their best to appear victorious, but their actions shows frustration and desperation. Lol

because we dont keep our citizens in reeducation concentration camps .
i hate to intrupt but for real its better indian dont talk about human rights and civilized talk, its all over the internet how brutally Hindus enjoying killing Muslims all over india, not to mention 1 million army on innocent Kashmiries.
You have heard about rape capital and terrorist PM mody.

by then tibbet will be freed by us from chinse clutches .:enjoy:
Manipur and nagaland will be free from India by Chinese. :enjoy:

Untitled-10-1.jpg

Let's be honest, the people on the right look Chinese lol
They are tibetan people. They are sick of rule under Indians. They don't consider themselves Indian. If have chance, they would not hesitate to collaborate with PLA to defeat Indian soldiers. :enjoy:

Don’t be sad, your soldier will be reincarnated as a cow for you to rape. Win win
possible once indian women starts demanding security cows will be the only hole left for might aryan Indians to express their masculinity!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom