What's new

Tibetan freedom movement will succeed:Lobsang Sangay.

we don't mind if you make another dharamsala to hold couple hundred millions of free China exile Chinese.:azn:
Oh dharamshala has already been made contract given to chinese company by CCP itself.......Its standing right up on China's east coast...............:woot:

Oh dharamshala has already been made contract given to chinese company by CCP itself.......Its standing right up on China's east coast...............:woot:

Now you confess to have liaison with CCP via contract...:D

according to your #63 post.
howz that proves it ...i mean the liaison....:D

Nah they will rather save a bullet, not need for a cheap shot, put you into a dance table is more entertaining :rofl:
Typical cheeni dont even know that neither indian nor pakistanis put their bhabhi(sister-in-law) on dance table.its not in their religion and culture....But what can one expect from atheist cheeni....:rolleyes:

howz that proves it ...i mean the liaison....:D

read your own post #63

Typical cheeni dont even know that neither indian nor pakistanis put their bhabhi(sister-in-law) on dance table.its not in their religion and culture....But what can one expect from atheist cheeni....:rolleyes

Sure your bollywood cuture with dance/sing and run...people get bore with that but dance in table is more challenge, it add an extra level of difficulty...seem more excite to me as chini.

read your own post #63

Sure your bollywood cuture with dance/sing and run...people get use with that but dance in table is more challenge, it add an extra level of difficulty...seem more excite to me as chini.
Its more exciting to cheeni coz its in their culture to put their women on dancing tables but not in subcontinent culture.

Btw dharmshala in my post 63 is Beijing.

Its more exciting to cheeni coz its in their culture to put their women on dancing tables but not in subcontinent culture.

read my posts, I never said dance on the table is indian culture...what I said it that it's more entertaining to see you dance on the table...LOL. sure I love women dance on the table regardless if Cheeni or Indian. :yahoo:

read my posts, I never said dance on the table is indian culture...what I said it that it's more entertaining to see you dance on the table...LOL. sure I love women dance on the table regardless if Cheeni or Indian. :yahoo:
kaka if my hubby knows this that what you saying here then sure you will find yourself in grave coz he is gona shoot you with his pakistani copy of chines type-56 made at khalish dera ismail khan.Dera ismail khan type-56 hardly fails unlike its chinese type 56....:D

A tibetian and fellow chinese is more opressed than a dalit.As per scale india must help its neighbours first then dalits.....

Are you kidding me? At least CPC is communist, nobody is born above others on the law, while India is a caste system, the Dalits are born to be cattles.

If you think the Indian caste system has more freedom than the communist China, then what is your point to support the Indian Maoists?

Are you kidding me? At least CPC is communist, nobody is born above others on the law, while India is a caste system, the Dalits are born to be cattles.

If you think the Indian caste system has more freedom than the communist China, then what is your point to support the Indian Maoists?
neigbours comes before self...to bring freedom to Chinese first from the yoke of CCP.........:D

Back
Top Bottom