What's new

Tibet will be Free’ says a massive banner welcoming Xi to US.

we need to get Tibetans out of India anyone else notice how gov't spends a lot more money on them and for their communal development when millions of our own people go to sleep with empty stomachs why don't we spend money like that on people in Bihar, Andra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, UP, Chattisgarh, West Bengal, and Orissa?

good question. but don't be too loud about it. the convicted criminals sitting in parliament might "take you out" (only for a walk, i'm sure) like they did to the corruption busting journalists who aren't named Anna Hazare.

Tibet is free under CCP. However, it does not have that kind of "free" dalai lama wants: as the sole slave lord that can run everyone else's fate.

Not a chance ..... -_- Tibet will never be free , Lets bet on it . China will never allow it . Full stop

What is freedom? Am i free to drive in Australia without a seatbelt? Am i free to park my vehicle reasonable in my own country? Am I free to ask for anti racism against my people? Freedom is nothing but propaganda sadly. I only want to be treated EQUALLY as there is no such thing as freedom.

Tibet is an integral part of china just as maharastra is to INDIA.

So on kashmir to India

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Jammu Kashmir will be free. North India will be free and governed by Maoist. Palestine will be free. Afganistan and Iraq will be free from War Criminals.
:chilli: lol hahahabn good joke

igorpanarinusbreakup.jpg
wet dreams! :lol:
California under what? China :rofl:

Funny that US never invade it's neighbors, even though they could tear them apart easily....

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

What is freedom? Am i free to drive in Australia without a seatbelt? Am i free to park my vehicle reasonable in my own country? Am I free to ask for anti racism against my people?
U could do all that and more if u r in India....!
Yeah maybe in China they have censored the word "FREEDOM" lol

U could do all that and more if u r in India....!
Yeah maybe in China they have censored the word "FREEDOM" lol

Yeah yeah everyone know when you can ride on elephant without seatbelt, even driving in a vehicle you get kill like a stupid unreason death. In India there is no rules only jungle rule like tarzan. India is the most freedom in this world where you speak about their corruption you got kill and gone disappear. India is so damn freedom that why lots of Indian people imigrated to a real real more freedom than India. India is so damn freedom that why holmes is not even live in India lol why it is so freedom and you are not even in India?

we need to get Tibetans out of India anyone else notice how gov't spends a lot more money on them and for their communal development when millions of our own people go to sleep with empty stomachs why don't we spend money like that on people in Bihar, Andra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, UP, Chattisgarh, West Bengal, and Orissa?
we have enough money , it is not due to Tibeten that our other fellow beings are living under poverty. it is all due to corruption.
How much money they are spending on tibbetns we know..when there is enough money is sanctioned for things but they are not reaching to needy people..

Monkey business of Tibetan Insurgents. Who cares? We just kill those insugent immediately when they found. How much Dalai Lama pay to those monk actor per month to perform these kinda of senario?

The funny part is that the Communist Vietnam tries to follow the West commanding to support the "FREE TIBET" & "DEMOCRACY" campaigns to against Communist China :lol:

I bet many people couldn't hold their emotion but laugh out loud every time seeing those Viet Cong trying to yell and condemn on the Communist China about Human rights and Freedom of bla bla bla :rofl:

What made those commies Vietnamese think of themselves are so pure and clean more than their "comrade" Chinese?

Vietnamese are going to the meaningless and unreasonable extremists. Now I understand why China dislikes ungrateful Vietnam so much! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom