What's new

Tibet will be Free’ says a massive banner welcoming Xi to US.

I always wondered what these monks do to earn a living. Do they work? Do they pay taxes? What kind of work do they do?

I always wondered what these monks do to earn a living. Do they work? Do they pay taxes? What kind of work do they do?
no they dont work, they dont go to school, they dont pay tax, yet every year we spending millions to pay them to sit and pray, for all the monks i have met so far, Tibetan Buddhism are the worst form, i am from a Buddhism family

no they dont work, they dont go to school, they dont pay tax, yet every year we spending millions to pay them to sit and pray, for all the monks i have met so far, Tibetan Buddhism are the worst form, i am from a Buddhism family
why spend money for them? in return they do nothing good rather than making riot. they dont deserve that money. as far as i know, what Dalai Lama is not the real buddhism. the west media turn him into alive god for political purposes.
-But he is more politician than buddhist. Buddhism is not political. Siddhārtha, before he enlighted and became buddha, he had given up his kingdom. He gave up polictics in order to become Buddha
-Buddhism is harmonism. just like in US, many races live in harmony with each others. but Dalai Lama is social separatism, in which he opposes tibetan people live in harmony with other ethnics.
-Real Buddhism followers must be calm, self-control, must not use force against any people. If he was a real Buddha, his disciples would never fight with police. in this case, these monks are not like that
-Buddhism does not allow followers to kill themself or any one in any circumstance. look at what the Dalai Lama followers did, you see they are totally opposite.
-conclusion: Dalai Lama is not buddhism but politican plus separatism or racism.

why spend money for them? in return they do nothing good rather than making riot. they dont deserve that money. as far as i know, what Dalai Lama is not the real buddhism. the west media turn him into alive god for political purposes.
-But he is more politician than buddhist. Buddhism is not political. Siddhārtha, before he enlighted and became buddha, he had given up his kingdom. He gave up polictics in order to become Buddha
-Buddhism is harmonism. just like in US, many races live in harmony with each others. but Dalai Lama is social separatism, in which he opposes tibetan people live in harmony with other ethnics.
-Real Buddhism followers must be calm, self-control, must not use force against any people. If he was a real Buddha, his disciples would never fight with police. in this case, these monks are not like that
-Buddhism does not allow followers to kill themself or any one in any circumstance. look at what the Dalai Lama followers did, you see they are totally opposite.
-conclusion: Dalai Lama is not buddhism but politican plus separatism or racism.

How true. The dalai lama was a snake oil salesman in US for decades. His customer bases are vast though, they included American governments, Congress, NGO private groups, medias, celebrities and the American people. CIA bought $26 mln worth of oil from him annually alone. India........

The dalai lama is in fact the supreme leader of Buddhism of the Tibetan sect, but unfortunately the sect is already ruined by him when he allowed his monks to be self immolated.

In Indian fantasy world yes, but not according to international law and boundaries.

When India was on the verge of bankruptcy and violence in Kashmir was at an all time high (no thanks to the brainless Jihadis Pakistanis train and send), we did not give up Kashmir. Today, when India is possibly in the best situation it has ever been in since its independence, if you think India will give up Kashmir, you are living in your own fantasy world.

Want Kashmir, come get it :)

When India was on the verge of bankruptcy and violence in Kashmir was at an all time high (no thanks to the brainless Jihadis Pakistanis train and send), we did not give up Kashmir. Today, when India is possibly in the best situation it has ever been in since its independence, if you think India will give up Kashmir, you are living in your own fantasy world.

Want Kashmir, come get it :)

Oh man you are way too tough for me, all those muscles must be taking over your central nervous system.
What you said is irrelevant to the conversation. Kashmir is a disputed territory by international standards, you can chose to deny it or live in a fantasy world but that is the hard truth.

Not a chance ..... -_- Tibet will never be free , Lets bet on it . China will never allow it . Full stop

Oh man you are way too tough for me, all those muscles must be taking over your central nervous system.
What you said is irrelevant to the conversation. Kashmir is a disputed territory by international standards, you can chose to deny it or live in a fantasy world but that is the hard truth.

It won't happen , India has a huge military and world standing compared to Pakistan . India has more say in the world and India will become even bigger in the future . So if you think Kashmir will be free , your wrong ,
Secondly , I live in HP , the state below Kashmir , and I have more than 100 muslim Kashmiris who work in my Franchise , So if your pointing that Kashmir is violent and they have bad lives , Think again .
Most of them have their own houses and many have lands , Their in charge might even be richer than me , Since my dad died leaving me a lot of debt . But then again , They always help us , they work for us and even though they are muslim,I will protect my employees and they are important for me . They are kind hearted people but just not educated , They are labour thus uneducated , oh well -_-

It won't happen , India has a huge military and world standing compared to Pakistan . India has more say in the world and India will become even bigger in the future . So if you think Kashmir will be free , your wrong ,
Secondly , I live in HP , the state below Kashmir , and I have more than 100 muslim Kashmiris who work in my Franchise , So if your pointing that Kashmir is violent and they have bad lives , Think again .
Most of them have their own houses and many have lands , Their in charge might even be richer than me , Since my dad died leaving me a lot of debt . But then again , They always help us , they work for us and even though they are muslim,I will protect my employees and they are important for me . They are kind hearted people but just not educated , They are labour thus uneducated , oh well -_-

World standing and yet not a single one of you could comprehend what I am saying. I am really scared for your education system. Guess that's why your doctors work at 7-11 in US and Canada.

World standing and yet not a single one of you could comprehend what I am saying. I am really scared for your education system. Guess that's why your doctors work at 7-11 in US and Canada.

To be fair, Rusty, those are premed students grinding for a small part of their tuition.

Same as Kashmir is an integral part of India..

Kashmir is a disputed territory between Pakistan and China. Pakistan has half of Kashmir and Line of Control is not International Borders.

Tibet is an integral part of China :china:

Kashmir is a disputed territory between Pakistan and China. Pakistan has half of Kashmir and Line of Control is not International Borders.

Tibet is an integral part of China :china:

Oo ji dnt worry soon it will become international border

OMG, My fellow Americans finally starting to get it.

Cathy Justice on WSJ comment section wrote:

I wonder why we are so obsessed with Tibet. There about all together 4 million Tibetans in the whole world, and most of them live in China. All over news these people are being murdered, ignored, and abused, thanks to the commies in China. The fact is that these ignored and abused population increased at an astonishing rate of 10.7‰ way about China's national average over the same time frame. The total population of Tibetans grew from about 1 million to nearly 3 million under the commies from 1953, while the population of Tibetans remained about 1 million for over 100 years prior to that. Check the stats on Wikipedia. Our native American population is about 4 million (roughly the same as Tibetans) including anyone with a drop of native blood, and "Native Americans rank at the bottom of nearly every social statistic: highest teen suicide rate of all minorities at 18.5 per 100,000, highest rate of teen pregnancy, highest high school drop-out rate at 54%, lowest per capita income, and unemployment rates between 50% to 90%. " Why are we spending so much time and effort to lecture China on taking care of its own citizens? How would we as a country to respond if the Chinese leadership/lawmakers expressed concerns for us failing to take care of our native Americans? We have reservations for the native Americans, but in China the reservations are for pandas! "Free Tibet?" Who are we kidding?

Harry Flupper then wrote:
To those obssessed with the Tibetan cause,the golden opportunuity is here to show that you share not only the aspirations of the Tibetan people (as propagated by the anti China circles), but also that you share their pain. You can immolate yourself outside the White House to show your disgust with the Chinese guest. Lets see if the US Government is more adept at handling this sort of protestors compared to the Chinese. Otherwise you are hypocrites in encouraging those foolish and misguided Tibetans who immolate themsleves without being prepared to make the same sacrifice.

Any Indian Tibet lovers want to take up Harry's challenge outside the Chinese embassy in Delhi??? The petro is on me. I'll PayPal your family.

Tibet is more an integral part of China than Alaska is part of the United States.

igorpanarinusbreakup.jpg

Tibet is more an integral part of China than Alaska is part of the United States.

igorpanarinusbreakup.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

People of Alaska can vote for their government, have right to speak, their government dnt kill them if they protest against them.

So dnt compare a free part with Tibet

Back
Top Bottom