What's new

Tibet issue

Many Tibetans prefer semi-nomadic way of life, so they are happy about CCP providing them the good welfare.

That's very presumptuous of you. I don't see the Uighurs 'happy' with the CCP.

Other Tibetans, who prefer the life in the big cities, would mostly marry with the Han Chinese and adapting our customs.

Shades of 'White Man's Burden' are clearly evident in your thinking. Get help.

What are these Indians aruging about? That China controls Tibet? YES! China does in fact control Tibet and Tibet is an integral part of China! FACT.

Just like the Europeans control what is now known as "United States", "Australia", "Canada".

You Indians can cry all you want but it will only goes as far as this thread. Kind of like stuffing your face in the pillow and screaming because you feel so helpless and there's really nothing else you can do to express your feelings. lol

They keep dreaming about Tibet becoming a part of India by using this convoluted way to deny Tibet as the integral part of China.

I think India can make a try to take Tibet from us at any time, and let see what would happen.

Yes you are right my good friend. It is Sancho who has a donkey but do you have a mirror as well?

I am glad I have been able to educate you on Sancho Panza.

Remember don't try be be knowledgeable without have any idea of what you are trying to pretend you are being knowledgeable about.

What is this mirror and the donkey about?

Must you stoop low when you lack any credible facts to offer to indicate that you are ignorant of Sancho Panza?

They keep dreaming about Tibet becoming a part of India by using this convoluted way to deny Tibet as the integral part of China.

I think India can make a try to take Tibet from us at any time, and let see what would happen.

oh is that what it is? lol no wonder these Indians are so passionate! if they want it, they will have use more than words.

Just like 1962 when they wanted something from us they took action. If India wants Tibet then they must take action.

What are these Indians aruging about? That China controls Tibet? YES! China does in fact control Tibet and Tibet is an integral part of China! FACT.

Just like the Europeans control what is now known as "United States", "Australia", "Canada".

You Indians can cry all you want but it will only goes as far as this thread. Kind of like stuffing your face in the pillow and screaming because you feel so helpless and there's really nothing else you can do to express your feelings. lol

That is a fact that Tibet has been invaded and has now become a part of TIbet,

The Indian Govt acknowledge it is an "Autonomous Region of China".

It is the Tibetans who are rebelling as are the Uyghurs!

India is not interested in it becoming a part of India. Whatever for?

Trouble with my brain?

Not quite. I have not mortgaged it to the Govt as some apparently have.

I read your post, I hope you have read mine too. It is all about understanding English, which you claim you do not know.

I think you are about to be watched by Elmo.

What is the Indian PM to do with it? and what is this about his being a donkey or a cow?

Again trying to run away from what you have said with obfuscation?

You had said - What about finding yourself a weapon and go to our land to fulfill your dream, Don Quixote? Oh wait a minute, you gonna need a donkey as well.

And I replied:

Don Quixote did not have a donkey, my good friend,

Sancho Panza had!

Educate yourself, before you expose yourself of total ignorance.

May I remind you that the Indian PM has no connection with Don Quixote or Sancho Panza and their steeds.

Why quote things you have no clue about to pretend that you are knowledgeable and then turn out to be a comedian of the piece with abject lack of knowledge.

If I hurt your personal feelings then I'm sorry. If the rhetoric expression of PM and something phrases hurts you then I'm sorry as well.

But the bottom line is that if you wanna talk about moral dimension then China have far more stronger standing to that issue. Since tibet join the empire 800 years ago it becomes an inalienable part of the country. What you learned in the global map is the succession of history.

But if you wanna take my hometown by force then just cut the crap and go ahead Don.

First you say that ethnic Tibetans would like to adopt to Han Chinese customs, and then you say this!!!!

Seriously, stop hanging around on PDF get help!!

That's very presumptuous of you. I don't see the Uighurs 'happy' with the CCP.

Shades of 'White Man's Burden' are clearly evident in your thinking. Get help.

Uighurs themselves weren't even the indigenous people in Xinjiang, if they are not happy in way of life in China, then they are free to immigrate in elsewhere.

And what my comment has anything to do with "White Man's Burden'? All big cities in China has similar life style like in Western countries, this is way of living, it has nothing to do with the cultural genocide. It doesn't mean they are prohibited to speak their language and to practice their customs, but learning the Mandarin would be easier to communicate with the rest.

If I hurt your feelings then I'm sorry. If the rhetoric expression of PM and something phrases hurts you then I'm sorry as well.

But the bottom line is that if you wanna talk about moral dimension then China have far more stronger standing to that issue. Since tibet join the empire 800 years ago it becomes an inalienable part of the country. What you learned in the global map is the succession of history. But if you wanna take my hometown by force then just cut the crap and go ahead Don.

Typical characteristics?

State it and then act coy.

I am glad I have been able to educate you on Sancho Panza.

Remember don't try be be knowledgeable without have any idea of what you are trying to pretend you are being knowledgeable about.

What is this mirror and the donkey about?

Must you stoop low when you lack any credible facts to offer to indicate that you are ignorant of Sancho Panza?

I guess I was inferring you were Sancho by suggesting if you found a mirror and you would find Sancho in it at that time. I though you might find it be funny after you got the clue. But if not or you don't like it, then I'm sorry too.

That is a fact that Tibet has been invaded and has now become a part of TIbet,

The Indian Govt acknowledge it is an "Autonomous Region of China".

It is the Tibetans who are rebelling as are the Uyghurs!

India is not interested in it becoming a part of India. Whatever for?

China has more legitimacy to claim Tibet than White Europeans claiming the North America, go figure it out.

If I hurt your personal feelings then I'm sorry. If the rhetoric expression of PM and something phrases hurts you then I'm sorry as well.

But the bottom line is that if you wanna talk about moral dimension then China have far more stronger standing to that issue. Since tibet join the empire 800 years ago it becomes an inalienable part of the country. What you learned in the global map is the succession of history.

But if you wanna take my hometown by force then just cut the crap and go ahead Don.

Uighurs themselves weren't even the indigenous people in Xinjiang, if they are not happy in way of life in China, then they are free to immigrate in elsewhere.

And what my comment has anything to do with "White Man's Burden'. All big cities in China has similar life style like in Western countries, this is way of living, nothing to do with the cultural genocide. It doesn't mean they are prohibited to speak their language and to practice their customs, but learning the Mandarin would be easier to communicate with the rest.

It is quite difficult to communicate here.

Most Chinese are deficient in their knowledge on Western literature, but profoundly quote and then get confused with what they write!

And then scamper all over with irrelevance adding to further confusion.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Are the Khanate part of Chinese history?

Most Chinese are deficient in their knowledge on Western literature, but profoundly quote and then get confused with what they write!

And then scamper all over with irrelevance adding to further confusion.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Are the Khanate part of Chinese history?

Then stop convincing the Chinese members that Tibet isn't part of China, Mr Shakespeare.

[/COLOR]Are the Khanate part of Chinese history?

Old tricks again. First claim that Khantate is not part of China's histroy then arguing that it doesn't count if Tibet joined China during that time.
It is funny these guys can't read Characters but try to re-write China's history.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom