What's new

Tibet issue

No, we were defeated in Vietnam. Deaths mean nothing, achieving objectives mean everything. We failed to achieve our objectives. Nothing to be ashamed of, it should be further motivation and further proof that weapons are only as good as those behind them. After all, India can't import US and Israeli pilots.

Too much time on hand reading Pakistani's signature ?

you guys don't get it... you really feel that its something you give. If they are so free then why do they want you out of their country?

you guys don't get it... you really feel that its something an outsider can judge or provoke. Dream as you wish but it does not make any difference in the real world.

Funny that he can't even break Tibet apart from China, yet he is trying to break the Han Chinese apart? lol

He should worry about his own country breaking into hundred pieces in the future, remember the Maoist insurgents, cough cough...

It is interesting that the indian does not even know that the assumptions or basic concepts of his argument is wrong but try to painted himself as 'know-everything-of-China' kinda guy.

Supporting Tibet independence is considered as "cool" in West, although the overhwelming majority of its supporters know nothing about it, that it was nothing but retarded feudal state.

Too many feudal states in those days were 'retarded'. Even the most developed states believed in the 'white man's burden'. But fact remains that the Tibetans should have the right to follow their way of life, which is slowly being taken over and butchered by the Han Chinese.

If it is 'white man's burden', then here is my question. Are you white?

And my answer to that issue (maybe it is also your answer to my question) is

It
is
none
of
your
buz.

'cause the land you are trolling with is part of my country and I'm not happy about you.

If you really want to change the border that much you gotta know it is not a matter of talk but a matter of action.

@Tiki Tam Tam

1# Eight dialects of Chinese, their writing style is the same, they are the same language. The difference between them, similar to American English and British English differences.

2# Han people pursuit of national unity, their insist is far more than you think. You can check the China history, after the Zhou Dynasty, No one can tolerate secession. If Han people is no uniform, never ending civil war.

3# For thousands of years, China has never allowed to split, splitting is equal to war. For example, 1996, We are willing to fight a nuclear war to unify Taiwan.

I think you are trifle at sixes and sevens in your interpretation of script meaning it is one language.

Devanagiri is used for many Indian languages, but it does not mean that those languages are same and can be understood by all those who use the Devnagiri script.

Turkey uses the Roman Script and I daresay the Romans and their descendants understand Turkish!

Therefore, it is requires no elaboration that your contention that script means the same language is fallacious! and ingenuous obfuscation to befool.

However, you are right that the Hans displayed unmitigated intolerance to all who opposed them and wished to maintain their independent identity during the Southern expansionism that was unleashed by the various Han and converted Han Dynasties.

Even Gaddafi believes that if Libyans are are 'no uniform' (as you state),then it is never ending civil war.

:coffee: India and Vietnam are several times the casualties than the Chinese. Do you think this is the lesson of China?
Hong Kong belongs to China now.

About democracy and the media control, You can send a new topic.

Statistics of casualties from PRC?

Chola , Nathu La and Sumrondong Chu was after 1962.

Vietnam, which is a very small country, indeed taught a lesson to China.

However, I thought we were to confine to Tibet as per Elmo.

However, if you give a post flouting his directions, I presume it would not be wrong to give a reply.

No, we were defeated in Vietnam. Deaths mean nothing, achieving objectives mean everything. We failed to achieve our objectives. Nothing to be ashamed of, it should be further motivation and further proof that weapons are only as good as those behind them. After all, India can't import US and Israeli pilots.

One till now has not imported pilots.

We have enough of our own.

Your point is?

Too many feudal states in those days were 'retarded'. Even the most developed states believed in the 'white man's burden'. But fact remains that the Tibetans should have the right to follow their way of life, which is slowly being taken over and butchered by the Han Chinese.

Lol, their population are increasing from the past 60 years, so this is the result of being massacred by the Han Chinese? :hitwall:

Actually, the land I'm talking about has been captured by the Han Chinese from the Tibetans. If you're not happy about it, stop stealing land on gunpoint.

What about finding yourself a weapon and go to our land to fulfill your dream, Don Quixote? Oh wait a minute, you gonna need a donkey as well.

Lol, their population are increasing from the past 60 years, so this is the result of being massacred by the Han Chinese? :hitwall:

Seriously, do ALL chinese guys have trouble with English? Go back and read what I wrote.

I said the Tibetan WAY OF LIFE is being taken over and butchered by the Han Chinese. Are you denying that there has been a deliberate demographic change in Tibet?

Back
Top Bottom