What's new

Tianenmen Square Incident

lol, please show me the picture , must be bloody and dead people pictures
But, , please do not use fake photos,, please do not use that fake South Korean military Tank accident picture. this korean accident pictures, discredit China for many years,

Tank Massacre Pictures, show to me!!!
Are you completely inept...

google it

Last edited:
show me please ,i am lazy, u show to me in this forum

tanks massacre photo ,must have dead people and blood!!

What part of this are you not understanding????
Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 4.38.33 AM.png

Show us the picture! Please Mod, don't ban this guy! Let him show legit picture. If it Photoshop or find to be fake, then BAN HIM. LOL

xunzi you are in the US and so you can google it yourself and post them.

Last edited:
xunzi you are in the US and so you can google it yourself and post them "tiananmen square bicycle bodies"
All pictures can be manipulated and Photoshop. In the US, you should know this typical propaganda and sensational news very well. This is why to this day, I still cannot search and find a legit video showing a tank rolling over people. All I find is some dead people lying on the street without exact reason or where that street located. LOL

I tell you what. My belief on what happen on that day is a couple protesters turned violent which forced the CCP to send military personnel to keep order. In that situation, accidents and unwanted confrontations were bound to happen. Dead is unavoidable when you are in that situation. It is the same as the US used force in the Martin Luther King civil right movement which result in death and violent around the street. It is what needed when chaos occur and force is used to keep law and order.

All pictures can be manipulated and Photoshop. In the US, you should know this typical propaganda and sensational news very well. This is why to this day, I still cannot search and find a legit video showing a tank rolling over people. All I find is some dead people lying on the street without exact reason or where that street located. LOL

Has any Chinese media station released ANY official footage from that day or were all their video cameras conveniently broken and out for repairs on that day?

I think China's foreign policy won't be very different than what it is today but you'd have more allies as it won't be seen as a dictatorship.China's "needs" would still be the same.
all we konw is ccp is doing fine,save your assumption. ccp may be not angel.but we still trust it than you.

Last edited:
Peter C if u understand Chinese ,look these pic,
Hongkong people posted these pictures, tell people true 6.4.
Commemorate the victims Soldier and police

Peter C

Last edited:
Has any Chinese media station released ANY official footage from that day or were all their video cameras conveniently broken and out for repairs on that day?
There are plenty of video and graphic from Chinese media sources if you are willing to look for it. In fact, I don't even think you would be bother to believe in it. This is the problem with your Western viewpoint. What we said and provided what happened on that day, you will just ignore or block it because it doesn't fit your bias perception. So why bother? LOL

Back
Top Bottom