What's new

Three Pakistani movies stood out in 2014

Ah just for fun, post deleted.

Yes because singing and dancing every 30 minutes makes a good script. :rolleyes: Its a pantomine to entertain my friend.

Pull up a list of the 100 greatest movies ever made and watch them then lets talk good cinema.

What I am so glad and relived to hear is Pakistani film makers will be taking the reality based approach. Budgets will increase and so will acting skill levels. Lets have this discussion in 5 years time.

I guess you watched only entertainment based movies from India or Bollywood. And yes. There is script for those entertainment movies also.

Pakistanis are making reality based movies because they are made with low budget. Indians too make reality based movies and in good number. You still have long way to evolve where Indian movies are. Indian movies have a long way to catch up with Hollywood or Chinese movies. I think you are not aware of complete Indian movie industry or you know about movies that are screened only in Pakistan. Its less than 10% of Indian cinema what Pakistanis know.

Why drag India in this...

Although 100% agreement about the ban....not just movies but also television, poets, musicians, writers, and other artists.

How about a mutual exchange? you are already showing our TV dramas (successfull),our music and so on... but still you have banned our tv channels and movies?

My friend we have a different type of cinema as compared to india.. apart from the cheesy "Namaloom Afraad" all the new movies speak for themselves... be it Waar,Bol,Khuda K Liye,Zinda Bhaag,Dukhtar,021 etc or the upcoming movies like Moor (Mother),Kaptaan,Kolachi,Gidh,Hijrat,Jalaibe,Yalgaar,Kites Grounded,Maalik,Mah e Meer,Swarangi or Badal

Bhai.. you would be surprised if you do a small research into Indian Cinema on the different 'Types' we have. :)

Pakistani movies leave Indian movies behind in ingenuity and script. We just need good infrastructure of cinemas and production houses. Ban all Indian media for good, give breathing space to your own media and let them take full benefits of a 200 million strong market.

Can you plz suggest some good Iranian movies...

How about a mutual exchange? you are already showing our TV dramas (successfull),our music and so on... but still you have banned our tv channels and movies?
nopes.... I actually am on the same page with aeronaut. I want all Indian content to be banned in pakistan. As far as ban on Pakistani media is concerned, it should be revisited, "The government had banned the channels (Pakistani channels) for inciting religious tension and breaking national harmony of the country (India)" . As far as movies are concerned, I am not sure how many screeens would actually screen a pakistani movie everytime there is a bombing in India.

Because we do not need them for our industry survival.

or local indian "karikarams" n see the difference?

mujra ho ya kariakram, taad ke dekhoonga main lafanga besharam... :tup:

ugly indians with ugly movies

very ugly indeed...

ileana d'cruz ( actress )...

download-full-hd-wallpapers-of-ileana-d-cruz-6884.jpeg

dipika pallikal ( squash player )...

dipika - 1.jpg

and other uglies like huma qureshi, sonakshi, aishwarya, shafaq naaz ( on first page )... i quite like them despite their supreme ugliness... sorry they are not upto your standard... i am sure they will swoon when they cast eyes upon your dashing persona.

Last edited:

very ugly indeed...

View attachment 181302

View attachment 181313

and other uglies like huma qureshi, sonakshi, aishwarya, shafaq naaz ( on first page )... i quite like them despite their supreme ugliness... sorry they are not upto your standard... i am sure they will swoon when they cast eyes upon your dashing persona.

Meh.. dont know about others but these chicks arent "hot" apart from.. the highlighted ones...

Bhai.. you would be surprised if you do a small research into Indian Cinema on the different 'Types' we have. :)

Most in Pak are only familiar with bollywood and to a small extent punjabi movies..... and trust me main stream bollywood is absolutely crap... apart from some movies like 3 idiots etc...
Apart from that our (new movies) movie making style,story telling etc is quiet different when compared with bollywood....they are more realistic.no nonsense type.. similiar to our television... (the success of which is india itsel speak for the quality).

Meh.. dont know about others but these chicks arent "hot" apart from.. the highlighted ones...

hotness is different for different people... one thing i look for is promise of sensuality and simplicity, and that i can find in any race or any shade of lightness or darkness... for example, i find great feminine-ness, beauty, simpleness and sensuality in ri sol-ju, wife of kim jong-un ( north korea leader, of course )...

sol-ju - 1.jpg

but people like menace2society are white worshippers... i suppose in germany or sweden, he would find everyone hot. :lol:

he is fake and so are his choices... he has the appropriate name.

Last edited:
For fucks sake, Pakistani movies are not banned in India.
There is just no market for them. A couple of screens that hosted Khuda ke liye in Delhi lost money.

hotness is different for different people... one thing i look for is promise of sensuality and simplicity, and that i can find in any race or any shade of lightness or darkness... for example, i find great feminine-ness, beauty, simpleness and sensuality in ri sol-ju, wife of kim jong-un ( north korea leader, of course )...

View attachment 181318

but people like menace2society are white worshippers... i suppose in germany or sweden, he would find everyone hot. :lol:

he is fake and so are his choices.
Kim Jong un is the man
the-interview-2014-hd-2014-wallpapers-1.jpg

plus no doubt some hot women in North Korean military

sook.png

Kim Jong un is the man
the-interview-2014-hd-2014-wallpapers-1.jpg

plus no doubt some hot women in North Korean military

sook.png

I liked the sexy asians Kim calls for partying..

View attachment 181318

he is fake and so are his choices... he has the appropriate name.

I find tall girls with sharp features sexy...

Say no to 'item-songs in Pakistani movies!

this is mehwish hayat... she is lovely... she has the proper rounded south-asian/desi features, as against the sharp-featured aryan look found in many modern pakistani actresses and models that i have seen on pdf and other places.

Mehwish_Hayat_pakistani_Female_Model_40_wieeb_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

desi beauty... lovely... :smitten:

You'll find a good mix of people with both sharp and round features all over Pakistan. So neither look is especially 'desi' (supposedly implying 'native') nor "foreign" to us.
Take a hike.

She obviously have non-Indian look.
Desi beuty as you described with round face look like this.

You too. Pathetic.

View attachment 181302

View attachment 181313.

First one - pretty hot. Second one - wtf?

Indian movies represent a mindset that is understood by Indians. Pakistani movies like Khuda Kay Liye, WAAR, Na Maloom Afraad and Dukhtar are ground breaking topics which resonate with Pakistani mentality. Indian media has to be totally banned in Pakistan in order to give space to our own media. Pakistan must build its own cinema and resurrect the quality we once had.

Horus, we don't have to ban their movies, we can make good movies and good business without banning them. We don't need to resort to Indian mindset of ban this ban that. Indian movies can be used to feed the fodder....that is make sure the cinemas get their revenue so they stay open. The more screens there are, the more business Pakistani movies will make on the home soil. Our current biggest problem is the lack of PR/Marketing of movies before launch (for example compare Waar with O21) and the lack of places where movies can be screened.

On side note, Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzar Hai broke the Indian TV barrier in their own country without any hiccups....so same can be with Pakistani movies.

If they ever played the old & gold classy 1980-90s PTV dramas in India, most of them will have a heart attack.

:P

Back
Top Bottom