What's new

Three Pakistani movies stood out in 2014

Kim Jong un is the man

yes, he the man... i am sure he enjoys being the james bond villain... i would too.

plus no doubt some hot women in North Korean military

sometime back, i found this vietnamese soldier, when i was looking at the pdf spy list...

10350357_380366545451474_1080726093154723405_n[1].jpg

i want to take training from her... :smitten:

moral of the story - keep scanning the pdf spy list, and pounce upon any mention of ladeej.

I liked the sexy asians Kim calls for partying..

to see is to believe... and the chubby ones first, please.

I find tall girls with sharp features sexy...

i would also like tall ones, but with lots of flesh... but one lady in my last job place was about two centimeters taller than me and slim... and she looked fine enough... :tup:

short or tall, variety is the spice of life. :agree:

As long as the number of cinemas in Pakistan remain low,don't expect a high budget movie as the producers are afraid of recovery with odd 60-70 cinemas

To have a successful movies industry,we need atleast 500-800 cinemas across Pakistan.

As long as the number of cinemas in Pakistan remain low,don't expect a high budget movie as the producers are afraid of recovery with odd 60-70 cinemas

To have a successful movies industry,we need atleast 500-800 cinemas across Pakistan.

100+ screens are underconstruction. At one point Pakistan had 600+ screens but these are outdated now. So currently only around 70 screens.

oh... but why?? :sad:

Some months back some south indian member posted the pic of a beautiful south indian actress .. dark beauty... compare her to this... you need to die man... im sure india having a population of over 1.2 billion people have much more hot babes than her.

@Nihonjin1051 < this guy was also posting there.

Some months back some south indian member posted the pic of a beautiful south indian actress .. dark beauty... compare her to this... you need to die man... im sure india having a population of over 1.2 billion people have much more hot babes than her.

@Nihonjin1051 < this guy was also posting there.

general sahaab, you must take a holiday and look long into the night skies, especially questioning why you didn't like dipika pallikal?? to prepare for this test of self, you must watch a video of dipika... we all improve by questioning of choices. :agree:

@Nihonjin1051 who is the beauty our general is talking of?? :D

Most in Pak are only familiar with bollywood and to a small extent punjabi movies..... and trust me main stream bollywood is absolutely crap... apart from some movies like 3 idiots etc...
Apart from that our (new movies) movie making style,story telling etc is quiet different when compared with bollywood....they are more realistic.no nonsense type.. similiar to our television... (the success of which is india itsel speak for the quality).

Yes I get it, and that basically is because of the language, that bollywood movies are widespread in their reach (and thus budget)

Try out Malayalam films for a change. I assure you that, it would be very different from the 'Indian' movies you have seen and based your conclusions on. Malayalam film Industry is pretty similar to the Pakistani one considering the low budget available and limited resources. Anyone asking for a role model for your industry to grow.. point them to Mollywood ( cheezy again, I know ;) ).
Dont take my word for it. Watch a few and you will know. Good luck!

Production wise I agree, Pakistani film makers have a lot to learn to build the immersion. But this also comes down to budget which has a huge impact on overall quality of the 'look'.

Story wise Pakistani movies are leap years ahead of Bollywood with its singing and dancing pantomime. I am not looking for attention seeking movies, I am looking for deep stories which will get me thinking.

If Bollywood can cut out the singing and dancing and create a stunning story, they can achieve so much with their budgets. I hope they do so in future.

Sir,
Again -- please understand the mistake that you are doing by equating bollywood to Indian Film Industry. But you do know that bollywood is only a part of the big Indian film Industry -- dont you??. Bollywood -- you know of, because of the shared language and the very glitz that you look down upon.??

i did now, and say that he and other members on this thread have come to generally understand that it is all about taste... only you seem to refuse that.

I was referring to your comment about not liking most of Pakistani actress because of their ''sharp aryan looks''.:rofl:

I was referring to your comment about not liking most of Pakistani actress because of their ''sharp aryan looks''.:rofl:

you can go through the "pakistan fashion" thread, or like i said, look at pictures of some modern actresses... firstly they think "thin is in", and secondly, they do have fair-skin/sharp-features, which i see as more aryan than mixed race... and i see many such females in india, especially the northie/punjabi/himachali ones.

one example is iman ali... i don't find her attractive at all.

but the pashto and punjabi mujras i have seen ( yes i have seen some :D ) have ladies with softer/rounded features.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom