What's new

Three Pakistani movies stood out in 2014

Pakistani movies leave Indian movies behind in ingenuity and script. We just need good infrastructure of cinemas and production houses. Ban all Indian media for good, give breathing space to your own media and let them take full benefits of a 200 million strong market.

Another flame bait?
Are you ok?

more multiplexes are needed there are barely 50 cinemas where our movies are released
the more the screens more the people will see them

Surprised at the level of higher quality movies being made now in Pakistani Cinema and we have to credit the demonstration of Indian Cinema into Pakistan outlets as a positive influence (apart from the political current situation)

Cultural exchange (Music and movies do have positive impact on society in general (when the border stuff is not going on)

However , we do need more funding into Pop culture (music / drama and movies more) at federal level to lower the level of extremist mentality

Are you.?

Have you ever tried counting how many times you dragged the name of India on non related threads?

I once reported him without realizing he's the admin lol

nyways you cant make an industry out of art movies like khuda ke liye,duktar or for that matter udaan[indian]. Movies need to be commercial.

Evrybdy on forums like these would prefer English moves over Hindi. But look at the revenue generated by both in India and you realize that the taste of the masses in the subcontinent is quite different from what is generally perceived by people like us.

Fact is good movies by western tastes the ones without superduper graphics and special effects generally do not earn a lot in the subcontinent.

Iif Pakisan keeps making serious movies its industry is really not going to flourish.If it starts making masala movies then direct competition from bollywood.The trick will be to find balancE between the two,something that resonated with the pakistani audience and yet is commercial.

I like operation 021 it is like hollywood style. Otherwise i hate all sub continent crap.

Indian movies represent a mindset that is understood by Indians. Pakistani movies like Khuda Kay Liye, WAAR, Na Maloom Afraad and Dukhtar are ground breaking topics which resonate with Pakistani mentality. Indian media has to be totally banned in Pakistan in order to give space to our own media. Pakistan must build its own cinema and resurrect the quality we once had.
And Pakistani Government banned the Indian movies to achieve precisely that.

What happened in reality was that as the Indian movies stopped screening on the theaters, the audience stopped going gradually. Consequently the number of theaters declined dramatically.

Its only with the return of Indian movies to Pakistani cinemas that audiences have started going back to theaters and Pakistani producers have started making movies again.

In the end these 'better movies' that Pakistani producers are now making are a dime-a-dozen in every country, but they will always fail to attract the crowds that a masala movie does. Its the same problem everywhere - In India, US, Europe, etc. They will throw up a winner every now and then for sure and then its back to the same routine till the next winner comes out. But its the masala movies that drives the profits of the theaters and keeps audience hooked to cinema.

Indian movies represent a mindset that is understood by Indians.

please do watch "rocket singh - salesman of the year"... for anyone in the world who wanted to start a company, or find their own path, this film will remind them of those emotions and encourage them.

this is mehwish hayat... she is lovely... she has the proper rounded south-asian/desi features, as against the sharp-featured aryan look found in many modern pakistani actresses and models that i have seen on pdf and other places.

Mehwish_Hayat_pakistani_Female_Model_40_wieeb_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

desi beauty... lovely... :smitten:

WTF is desi? and south indian? youve gotta be fukin kiddin me!
Mehwish-Hayat.jpg
pakistancelebrities.com-mehreenraheal7.jpg
550x298_Model-singer-Mehwish-Hayat-shines-in-performance-at-Hum-Awards-7315.jpg

if that really is mehwish hayat then she looks sharp-boned and different to you because she is thin in this photo and the photo is of bad quality... let her become chubby and she will look like in the earlier photo i posted.

what do you say of the below actress from india, shafaq naaz...

shafaq.jpg

thumb.cms

uogf.jpg

thats the typical indian girl (i meant hot indian)..

Back
Top Bottom