What's new

Three Pak banks keen to operate in India

On the contrary we've been asked by the Indian government too, its not just that we're keen.

It would help transferring money in and out of the two countries primarily.

On the contrary we've been asked by the Indian government too, its not just that we're keen.

It would help transferring money in and out of the two countries primarily.

Asim,
I am not saying it is just only Pakistan but India also wants it, i dont agree with it. I am saying you can expect Money to flow into India from pakistani banks to do anti-india activities. No at the this point we should not be doing it. Why create such a situation. I dont want to make it easier ISI or anyother's. Dawood can easily control his person's here in Mumbai...why make it easier for him

so i take it you live in mud hut.and don't eat any thing made out of wheat.including beer.
And yet another example of your selfishness.
so if it doesn't concern you.who cares for the rest in india.its all OK but you are pro India.:cheesy:

I love my Beer, Stella, kingfisher and Corona....I am not against trade with Pakistan.

Adux what does a bank branch has any thing to do with weapon purchase.

You didnt get my point, Money laundering to India is made easier with Pakistani Banks. It is easier to put Pakistani money into India, which can be used for financing anti-india activities. India can do the same to Pakistan. Running Mumbai underworld for Dawood becomes easier. Our relationship hasnt risen to a level

pro India you said.i don't think so.only thing you wanna do is compare sizes.people who love there country actually care for it.they take the bad with good like most Pakistanis here.they don't sit here and say all is good.like you.

Rant

banks will not be there to purchase weapons.we all no pakistan produces weapon that are much better quality.:pakistan:

These banks can bring in money much easier to pay for anti-india activities.

banks will be there just to fast track payments and receiveable from indian buisness.which we all no u think is a bad idea as that might create jobs for ordinary Indians.and you being the pro India guy wouldn't want that to happen.it is understandable.

Rant again, You are not getting my point. India can Finance those buggers in Balochistan easily...good maybe then.

i remmeber in the past indian government decided to ban pia flights over india.in the future when it turn out that it was costing Air india 600million dollars in fuel extra.they changed there mind really fast.:rofl:

Baning PIA will cost Air India fuel cost..lol
decisions made without giving it a second thought cost later on.
reason i said that mr pro india is simple as we dont need you as much.as you need us.for trade that is.:enjoy:

this is not about we need you, or you need us. Do you suffer from an inferiority complex? Why should a Pakistani need an Indian favour, or vice versa. God get a life internet warrior.

Asim,
I am not saying it is just only Pakistan but India also wants it, i dont agree with it. I am saying you can expect Money to flow into India from pakistani banks to do anti-india activities. No at the this point we should not be doing it. Why create such a situation. I dont want to make it easier ISI or anyother's. Dawood can easily control his person's here in Mumbai...why make it easier for him
What about people who want to conduct business?

We have Pakistanis and Indians doing a lot of business these days. Do you want them to continue paying high exchange rates?

Money can STILL be transferred. It's just more expensive. And I think RAW has enough money to cover the higher exchange rates to pay up people like Bugti. So I'm fine with this.

What about people who want to conduct business?

We have Pakistanis and Indians doing a lot of business these days. Do you want them to continue paying high exchange rates?

Money can STILL be transferred. It's just more expensive. And I think RAW has enough money to cover the higher exchange rates to pay up people like Bugti. So I'm fine with this.

Well, I hope India and Pakistan can resolve its differences, until then I dont think India should make it more easier for the terrorist. Life of the Indian individual is more important than business. Maybe by making it more expensive, they will stop terrorism as a whole. Fianancing of terror is its bloodline.

I am sure RAW could afford the exchange rate, but then it is the duty of the Pakistan establishment to close that tap too,

They can't just increase the interest rates for ISI and not increase it for everyone else :lol:

Asim,

HA ha ha ha do u have any idea how banking system works.adux you keep comming up with **** excuses.
by any chance do u work for DRDO.:crazy:
There is much easier way to give money to activists then opening up a branch.
Ask Raw agents how are they supporting balochies.last i checked there is no branch of any Indian bank in Pakistan never mind balochistan.

ISI is already pumping in money, You want us to make it easier. Do you know about NRI money transfers to India. So now,

Please enlighten me, about Banking and financing terrorism, I am really interested.

Baning PIA will cost Air India fuel cost..lol

iam so sorry you didnt quite get that.but My bad from your posts and your response i should have known you wont get it.

Its quite easy.when you guys banned PIA from flying over india.only few flights were effected.
in responce we banned all air india And indian private air carriers flights over pakistan resulting in 600MIllion a year extra in feul cost.i hope this helps.if that dosent help as u like to say ''Google'' it.http://http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020106/biz.htm#3

BAN ON INDIAN OVER FLIGHTS: WITHDRAWAL CAN HELP THE PRIVATE AIRLINES

On January 1 this year India imposed a ban on all over flights originating from Pakistan. It had also cut air, bus and railway communication with Pakistan about a year ago. The move, as highlighted by PAGE in earlier stories, had hurt India more than Pakistan which used Indian airspace far less frequently to few destinations including Khatmadu, Nepal, Colombo and others in the Middle East. India, on the other hand has suffered greatly as the tit-for-tat move has pushed the operating costs of flights to Europe and Middle East to uneconomical levels. It has resulted in increased fuel costs and longer flying times. It has deprived India of shorter and economical routes to an extent where it has been cut off from Europe, the US and Afghanistan, where it is trying its best to have an influence.
India has since realized the folly of the abrupt decision and has unconditionally withdrawn it a few months ago. It has tried its best to make the move appear natural and also benevolent. However, the Pakistani government has acted coldly to the move reading India's designs correctly to let it clearly understand that if anybody can be benevolent it has to be Pakistan. Pakistan thus far has shown the least interest to reciprocate the lifting of the ban which was imposed by India as if in a frenzy.

18ec960eb0e715cae5660099bebba1ae.gif:smitten:

ok think i have two account adux then whats problem with you man....hannn

having two accounts violates the policy of this forum; please tell us which account you will surrender; or we will ban both

ISI is already pumping in money, You want us to make it easier. Do you know about NRI money transfers to India. So now,

Please enlighten me, about Banking and financing terrorism, I am really interested.

IF ISI already pumping in the money then why do we need bank branches in India.

could you please share with us all the knowledge of banking system.how it works.you seems to no it all.i can explain any thing and every thing you come back with base less excuses.

every think i have said to you in previous post your answer was RAnt rant rant. you see when some one gets caught with there pants down they useally have no asnwer AKA= RANT.:argh:

Dude its already EASY! Stop being a brat.

Oho, seems like the subject of banking really took a toll on ya :P

I got an ACTUAL concern about this.

Would the prejudiced Indian customer actually put his or her money into a Pakistani bank? How much can a bank branch earn with just money transfers? Remember we are going in for some competition, so we have to keep our profit margin low.

I think we can give Indians a good run for the money.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom