What's new

Three Pak banks keen to operate in India

dabong1

<b>PDF VETERAN</b>
Reaction score
Three Pak banks keen to operate in India
Saturday May 05, 2007 (0237 PST)

New Delhi: Three Pakistani banks, including Habib Bank, National Bank of Pakistan and United Bank, have expressed interest in opening branches in India.
The development followed an agreement reached between the RBI and State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) to permit opening of two branches by banks from India and Pakistan on a reciprocal basis, Minister of State for Finance Pawan Kumar Bansal told the Lok Sabha in a written reply on Friday.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has proposed the names of State Bank of India and Bank of India for opening branches in Pakistan, the minister said according to PTI reports.

He further said that banks would be permitted to open branches on terms to be mutually agreed between the RBI and SBP keeping in view the respective regulatory policies and procedures.

The governors of RBI and SBP in the meeting last year had agreed to provide licences to banks of the two countries to open branches on reciprocal and simultaneous basis. PTI

I dont think this is a good idea for India

you no more and more i read your posts.more and more you sound like a close minded backward uneducated person.
you only participate in conversation as long as it is anti Pakistan.
as soon as it turns to anti India you make loud noises.you try turning it into a boxing match.or simply deny it.without any proof.

would you like to share with us all why isn't this a good idea.

May i suggest you should move out of the house you living in it might be made out of cement imported from Pakistan.stop eating any thing made out of wheat guess what it could also be imported from Pakistan.:crazy:

18ec960eb0e715cae5660099bebba1ae.gif

Cheetah,

You could call me pro-India, Thank you. did you ask me why I said that; and I am only talking about Banking. Are you ready to buy defence equipment from India.(lets imagine they are world class and are cheap);

PS: I am south Indian, do you export Rice here.......lol

you no more and more i read your posts.more and more you sound like a close minded backward uneducated person.
you only participate in conversation as long as it is anti Pakistan.
as soon as it turns to anti India you make loud noises.you try turning it into a boxing match.or simply deny it.without any proof.

would you like to share with us all why isn't this a good idea.

May i suggest you should move out of the house you living in it might be made out of cement imported from Pakistan.stop eating any thing made out of wheat guess what it could also be imported from Pakistan.:crazy:

18ec960eb0e715cae5660099bebba1ae.gif

Thanx a lot............I would not have describe the honourable member in batter words.

A pakistani bank in India, when Pakistan still supports anti-india activites inside India, I am sorry it is just not good for my country. You can use the same case in Balochistan case;if you want to. It will be good way of sending money accross. The relationship between the two countries havnt reached the level, where they could insert tools like these in each other's countries.

Thanx a lot............I would not have describe the honourable member in batter words.

Mir,

Still holding on to 'batter'; explains your attitude. It shows you 'dont' want to be corrected, and you have an arrogant attitude. Principally why people dont like you. you have a problem with accepting; even if you are proved wrong, you just cant cuz you feel your above other people. I was a pretty nice member over here, until people like you came around.If the moderate's wont stand by me and correct their fellows when they see and turn a blind eye to compelete nutjobs, no probs I will do it myself.

I dont think that you are from Mittal or TATA families, so your account would not make a difference, but I respect your EGO.

We have a small population and our banks need to expand, I mean there is business in world and someone have to catch it and help poor with financing.

But I dont agree these banks going to India, thats stupid.

Mir,

Still holding on to 'batter'; explains your attitude. It shows you 'dont' want to be corrected, and you have an arrogant attitude. Principally why people dont like you. you have a problem with accepting; even if you are proved wrong, you just cant cuz you feel your above other people. I was a pretty nice member over here, until people like you came around.If the moderate's wont stand by me and correct their fellows when they see and turn a blind eye to compelete nutjobs, no probs I will do it myself.

Sorry for that, I would not have added "honourable memebr" in my reply. No offense meant.

Well my account is pretty small, and I am very very poor. But I wasnt talking about myself.
The relationship with both the country hasnt improved to the level, where we could have free travel, defence relationship, or inter-banking. Pakistan Distrust India and vice versa. Why create a problem when there is no need to. From my prespective India should not allow Pakistani banks to operate unless and until hostilities even a cold-state changes.

does the mummhairq guy have two accounts over here......

I cant recomand you for a mod, but i can agree that you are not a mod.:taz: :taz: :taz: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

I dont think I am worried about that Mir, An Indian(hindu) guy becoming a Defence.pk Mod...lol..No way..PS I dont want Webby to be crucified,I kinda like the guy

Webby is love of my life and wont be crucified like Shilpa shitty, let us stick to the topic, but if webby get Shilpa, he must let us know for genral knowledge...............lol

Cheetah,

You could call me pro-India, Thank you. did you ask me why I said that; and I am only talking about Banking. Are you ready to buy defence equipment from India.(lets imagine they are world class and are cheap);

PS: I am south Indian, do you export Rice here.......lol
so i take it you live in mud hut.and don't eat any thing made out of wheat.including beer.
And yet another example of your selfishness.
so if it doesn't concern you.who cares for the rest in india.its all OK but you are pro India.:cheesy:

Adux what does a bank branch has any thing to do with weapon purchase.

pro India you said.i don't think so.only thing you wanna do is compare sizes.people who love there country actually care for it.they take the bad with good like most Pakistanis here.they don't sit here and say all is good.like you.

banks will not be there to purchase weapons.we all no pakistan produces weapon that are much better quality.:pakistan:
banks will be there just to fast track payments and receiveable from indian buisness.which we all no u think is a bad idea as that might create jobs for ordinary Indians.and you being the pro India guy wouldn't want that to happen.it is understandable.

i remmeber in the past indian government decided to ban pia flights over india.in the future when it turn out that it was costing Air india 600million dollars in fuel extra.they changed there mind really fast.:rofl:
decisions made without giving it a second thought cost later on.
reason i said that mr pro india is simple as we dont need you as much.as you need us.for trade that is.:enjoy:

18ec960eb0e715cae5660099bebba1ae.gif:smitten:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom