What's new

Featured Three Nigerian JF-17 Almost Ready For Delivery From PAC

Position of the tail is more slanted to adjust for changed center of gravity, nothing else.
So more changes to JEFF Body coming ?

They can adjust the body structure for Block-3 version for PL-15 missile ? More Hard points ?

PAF has a habit to Surprise people, both inside Pakistan and across the border. For example Block 2 has stealth capabilities, didn't show upon Indian radar located inside Jammu & Kashmir, when it infiltrated inside Occupied Jammu & Kashmir in December 2020. :o:

PAF has a Blank cheque to murder Indian forces inside Jammu & Kashmir in case of war.

IF JF-17 Block 2 thunder is a stealth fighter LCA platform. What would be AZM's project !

So more changes to JEFF Body coming ?

They can adjust the body structure for Block-3 version for PL-15 missile ? More Hard points ?

PAF has a habit to Surprise people, both inside Pakistan and across the border. For example Block 2 has stealth capabilities, didn't show upon Indian radar located inside Jammu & Kashmir, when it infiltrated inside Occupied Jammu & Kashmir in December 2020. :o:

PAF has a Blank cheque to murder Indian forces inside Jammu & Kashmir in case of war.

IF JF-17 Block 2 thunder is a stealth fighter LCA platform. What would be AZM's project !
Indian radar got jammed and not becos JF-17 blk2 is stealth.

Indian radar got jammed and not becos JF-17 blk2 is stealth.
Thanks for the Info. JEFF is a mystery for me.

So Indians got jammed twice or thrice etc, they have a rotten habit which will cost them big time. Incompetency leads to disaster.

Jamming can turn a Thunderbolt into a Raptor on Enemies facilities ?

Thanks for the Info. JEFF is a mystery for me.

So Indians got jammed twice or thrice etc, they have a rotten habit which will cost them big time. Incompetency leads to disaster.

Jamming can turn a Thunderbolt into a Raptor on Enemies facilities ?
During gulf war 1, Iraq radar got jammed. It had thousands of bogi appear on their radar screen. Effectively making your radar useless.

NAF-722. The 3 numbers I am querying.

7 could be export version specifically for Nigeria
First 2 could be the Block-2
Last 2 could be the aircraft number
Those serial numbers are picked by Nigeria not Pakistan. Their F-7s are all NAF8xx. Previously they have used the NAF700 series for both Mig-21s and Jaguars. I wouldn't read much into how they assign the numbers for the JF-17

Those serial numbers are picked by Nigeria not Pakistan. Their F-7s are all NAF8xx. Previously they have used the NAF700 series for both Mig-21s and Jaguars. I wouldn't read much into how they assign the numbers for the JF-17

Any idea what the production serial numbers may have been allocated for these three?

One claim is 2P-60, 2P-61 and 2P-62 and the other is 2P-62, 2P-63 and 2P-64.

I am of the humble opinion, it maybe totally different and 2P-51 - 2P-62 are the 12 additional ordered for the PAF and 2P-63 and 2P-64 are replacements for the first 2 out 3 crashed planes.

Probably first capture of Nigerian aircraft in flight.

nigerian.png

n-17.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom