What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

They will reproduce again, world should come together and build a wall around Afghanistan, I won't mind if Parts of Tribal areas of Pakistan are also walled and than nuked, these people should not be allowed to reproduce at all.
You can start by castrating yourself.
Turks would be better off if they have imported 1 Million Black mamba snakes and release them on the streets, but you let the Afghani's in and so they will do what they do best, namak Harami/Murder/get involve in terrorism/r@pe etc Afghanistan should've been nuked long time ago, and parts of Tribal areas of Pakistan, world would've been a much safer place if that happened.
This place would be better off if you shut your mouth and kept your frothing hateful ramblings to yourself.

They will reproduce again, world should come together and build a wall around Afghanistan,
haha I don’t know why I just pictured attack on titan in my mind when you said this:

😂

haha I don’t know why I just pictured attack on titan in my mind when you said this:

😂
Like the idea of a wall, lets just replace the swords with these...
garden-pruning-scissors-flowers-trees-trimmer-hedge-shears-trimming-shearing-fence-cutter-shrubs-branches-cutting-tool.jpg

Like the idea of a wall, lets just replace the swords with these...
garden-pruning-scissors-flowers-trees-trimmer-hedge-shears-trimming-shearing-fence-cutter-shrubs-branches-cutting-tool.jpg
I think some people don’t understand or wish to understand why there is resentment and distrust in Pakistan against Afghan people.

To truly understand this, they need to look at what happened to Pakistan in the 1980’s onwards.

I think some people don’t understand or wish to understand why there is resentment and distrust in Pakistan against Afghan people.

To truly understand this, they need to look at what happened to Pakistan in the 1980’s onwards.
We can not ignore the fact the, the only reasons Afghans were let in Pakistan in Millions because they share the same culture with one of a ethnic group in Pakistan, and because of that one decision and just to please that one ethnic group, Millions of Pakistani's suffered, Still suffering and will be for a long time. You can call me a Racists or whatever but problem is not Afghan or Pakistani... problem is the Pashtoon culture and its society, There is no place for them in any civilized society, you can send them to a country like Switzerland and mark my words they will ruin it in within months.

We can not ignore the fact the, the only reasons Afghans were let in Pakistan in Millions because they share the same culture with one of a ethnic group in Pakistan, and because of that one decision and just to please that one ethnic group, Millions of Pakistani's suffered, Still suffering and will be for a long time. You can call me a Racists or whatever but problem is not Afghan or Pakistani... problem is the Pashtoon culture and its society, There is no place for them in any civilized society, you can send them to a country like Switzerland and mark my words they will ruin it in within months.
Why do mods allow ignorant and hate filled comments like these targeting certain groups of people? half of his posts consist of repetitive frothing at the mouth rants insulting Pashtuns, Balochs, Afghans, Sindhis, Punjabis, etc etc.

Why do mods allow ignorant and hate filled comments like these targeting certain groups of people?
instead of complaining in every second post use the report button.

instead of complaining in every second post use the report button.
Or try refuting my claims with ground realities, we Pakistani's have a habit of ignoring the elephant in the room, because woh naraz ho jayen gay, unko bura lag jaye ga, apne bache, gareeb mazdoor, bechare refugee , Musalaman bhai wagera wagera, while the we saw the Pakistan burn and destroyed, When Americans threaten Mushy to bomb Pakistani to stone age, little did they know that even at that time 80% of the Pakistan/Pakistanis were already living in 10,000 BC.

Or try refuting my claims with ground realities, we Pakistani's have a habit of ignoring the elephant in the room, because woh naraz ho jayen gay, unko bura lag jaye ga, apne bache, gareeb mazdoor, bechare refugee , Musalaman bhai wagera wagera, while the we saw the Pakistan burn and destroyed, When Americans threaten Mushy to bomb Pakistani to stone age, little did they know that even at that time 80% of the Pakistan/Pakistanis were already living in 10,000 BC.
People like him don’t have facts or figures just vitriol pouring out, these pretend “bleeding hearts” are the first ones to go full Attila the Hun when you disagree with their narrative 😂

A disgruntled Muhajir supremacist cabbie is the last person one needs advice or "wisdom" from. There are better ways to present your claims then going on frothing rambles like 90% of your posts are.

They will reproduce again, world should come together and build a wall around Afghanistan, I won't mind if Parts of Tribal areas of Pakistan are also walled and than nuked, these people should not be allowed to reproduce at all.

They don't have the same amount of fertile land to reproduce so fast. Afghanistan's climate is mostly dry steppe and mountains. Not much room for agriculture.

Their population was apparently 15 million plus before the war of 1979. So no need to worry about mass reproduction.

People like him don’t have facts or figures just vitriol pouring out, these pretend “bleeding hearts” are the first ones to go full Attila the Hun when you disagree with their narrative 😂
We worried so much for our Rasam o Riwayaat, humara culture etc, while Pakistan is now facing consequences of giving refugee to Afghans, many of Afghans get their Pakistani Passports easily, they get CNIC while hating Pakistan down to their very bone, and yet we are suppose to not call them out, neither those who despite all that supports them... Turkey is a great Friend of Pakistan, and thanks to these Afghan's, many of them carry Pakistani Passports/CNIC are murdering people/sexually harassing girls, and pure Pakistan ka naam roshaan ho raha hai Turkey mai.

They don't have the same amount of fertile land to reproduce so fast. Afghanistan's climate is mostly dry steppe and mountains. Not much room for agriculture.

Their population was apparently 15 million plus before the war of 1979. So no need to worry about mass reproduction.
What about people who live here, and marry their daughters and sister across the border, who will stop them from letting afghans in, and transporting all kinds of filth to a already backward area, KPK has its own issues and Afghans just bring Terrorism/Drugs and ISIS Tarka, and yet we can't do j@ck against them because " ek ethnic group " ko bura lag jaye ga, and now they (Afghans) are murdering innocent civilians in a Friendly country, Pakistan has few friends and last thing we want is to lose because of these people.
Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa%2C_KPK%2C_Map.png

I think we should ban everyone from marrying any Afghan or anyone from Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom