What's new

Three more motorways ‘to be made part of CPEC’

Yes
So are the kickbacks and the looting

Its part of the business, you cant have one but not the other
the whole world has accepted it, here in my town of 200,000 more kick backs given are more than the budget of Baluchistan. You will not get a project no matter how good a business you are unless there is something in it for officials.

Its part of the business, you cant have one but not the other
the whole world has accepted it, here in my town of 200,000 more kick backs given are more than the budget of Baluchistan. You will not get a project no matter how good a business you are unless there is something in it for officials.

That's why no one invest wholeheartedly because Pakistanis have made it scientific fact that corruption exists.

I am not that morally dead yet

That's why no one invest wholeheartedly because Pakistanis have made it scientific fact that corruption exists.

I am not that morally dead yet

Agree wholeheartedly with you. Corruption and bribery is haram, if we can't stop others from engaging in it, we should at least stop ourselves. If we cannot do that we should at least speak up against it. To accept it as a norm, is sinful.

Agree wholeheartedly with you. Corruption and bribery is haram, if we can't stop others from engaging in it, we should at least stop ourselves. If we cannot do that we should at least speak up against it. To accept it as a norm, is sinful.

Its a moral problem which everybody overlooks and fight on length of shalwar or pants.

Traditional khutbas in mosques should be replaced by state sanctioned khutbas if you ask me.

Gilgit-Skardu road was pre-planned part of CPEC it is gonna be the main transport route for trucks taking goods from khunjarab to gwader. not sure if it is anything new.

Its a moral problem which everybody overlooks and fight on length of shalwar or pants.

Traditional khutbas in mosques should be replaced by state sanctioned khutbas if you ask me.

Sanctioned by our state?
"Kyun nakala gya!!"
"aman ka tamasha"
"ye jamhooriyat ke hilaf sazish hai"
"bhutto zinda hai"

Karachi khutbas would just be the sound of a fat man clearing his throat of phlegm on a really poor phone line from London. Occassionally it'd be mixed the a rasping wheeze as he tries to get air into his throat which is slowly collapsing under the weight of his own fat.

But you are right, traditionally the khutbas would be dictated by the calipha.

Sanctioned by our state?
"Kyun nakala gya!!"
"aman ka tamasha"
"ye jamhooriyat ke hilaf sazish hai"
"bhutto zinda hai"

Karachi khutbas would just be the sound of a fat man clearing his throat of phlegm on a really poor phone line from London. Occassionally it'd be mixed the a rasping wheeze as he tries to get air into his throat which is slowly collapsing under the weight of his own fat.

But you are right, traditionally the khutbas would be dictated by the calipha.

Man the prime minister is a modern caliph.

Its just wordsplay

Man the prime minister is a modern caliph.

Its just wordsplay

Well yes and no, i won't go into that.

What i was trying to get at was the poor quality of leaders we have. They've made a mockery of our country, they'd make a mockery of the jummah khutba too.

Well yes and no, i won't go into that.

What i was trying to get at was the poor quality of leaders we have. They've made a mockery of our country, they'd make a mockery of the jummah khutba too.

You call them leaders. I don't

You call them leaders. I don't

They call themselves it. They fight to appoint themselves to that position.

lol ... this is such a Pakistani style conversation, both agree on the same thing, still about to have an arguement about it.

They call themselves it. They fight to appoint themselves to that position.

lol ... this is such a Pakistani style conversation, both agree on the same thing, still about to have an arguement about it.

Lol yes

china working like east india compny

wat do u thing guyz

For Indians certainly.

For Pakistanis this Chinese work is commendable.

Pakistan isn't India that got ripped off by East India company. The Chinese aren't Brits. They take profit, but also share.

Gilgit-Skardu road was pre-planned part of CPEC it is gonna be the main transport route for trucks taking goods from khunjarab to gwader. not sure if it is anything new.
New is Skardu Astore Shounter and then coonect it with kaghan and Neelum valley roads

Back
Top Bottom