What's new

Three-month imprisonment for eating, smoking in public places under Ehtram-e-Ramzan Ordinance

protesting is also ones democratic right

i am all up for protest.
heck man i have taken part in every peaceful protest i can just for the sake of it.

there is never a bad protest....

these 2000 or so kids should have protested but they dint.

Have we forgot about this minority who ate in public during Ramadhan? This bill is unfair. The heat is scorching and Ramadhan is a month of Mercy. Not dictatorship.

View attachment 396214

told ya !!

220 million population. corruption. disregard of the law by the rich.

making a law and practicing it are two very different realities in Pakistan.

Pakistani police wont be going around snatching water or candy from people although they might..its Pakistani but they shouldn't nor they have been asked to do that.

Pakistani police wont be going around snatching water or candy from people although they might..its Pakistani but they shouldn't nor they have been asked to do that.
oh believe me they will never let this golden opportunity to make some extra eidi go.
BTW what about the message that this law will be giving to already radicalized public.

oh believe me they will never let this golden opportunity to make some eidi go.

i know that. and i can tell you a hundred way how to use this far far worse.

baat sir jee wahi ajati hai... niyyat pe

oh ok so lets just leave our religious identify behind because they are a few corrupt people in this world.

FYI UK, USA and other countries are probably 10x times more corrupt then Pakistan, the only difference is they dont do corruption on a small scale here, its done in corridors and meeting rooms we will never get to or hear about. Take politics for example once you see who the biggest funders are to parties here in the UK you get the picture of how currpotion is done. Paharmas, tobacco and Alcohol associations are the biggest party donors do you see the difference in corruption here.

Are they looting their own people ? Are they eating up country resources ? Are they selling their own people for making money ? Do they own properties and investments in other countries just like we have ? No a big fat NO. A country who is lead by a corrupt family everytime be it Nawaz or Zardari, a country where the only institution whom people trust are supporting these corrupt thieves should be the last one to talk about corruption.

Are they looting their own people ? Are they eating up country resources ? Are they selling their own people for making money ? Do they own properties and investments in other countries just like we have ? No a big fat NO. A country who is lead by a corrupt family everytime be it Nawaz or Zardari, a country where the only institution whom people trust are supporting these corrupt thieves should be the last one to talk about corruption.

yes they are looting, making money, investments yes. yes. yes. .
its a well nested system but it has reached a tipping point.
but thats a debate for another time.

They should create public awareness first before imposing laws.
these laws shouldn't be made in the first place reasons
1 they are infringing on the basic right to eat and drink
2 by introducing man made laws like these under the cover of Islam we are increasing the radicalization and hate in the society.
3 this move will be seen by the radicals as the official blessing and legitimization by the state to assault anyone found eating in public.

You've got to be some sort of little troll to want to go out in Pakistan during ramadan hours and eat and drink infront of people fasting in 47c heat.

crying about this law but what will happen to you lot on the day of judgement, you can't justify to Allah why you wanted to eat and drink in public in Ramadan
Kids and old people eat infront of me all the time ramadan is not just starvation it teaches us patience too

Most of Islamabad still remains liberal. "Cordially Resistant to Mullahism since 1967" should be our motto, come and think of it. [emoji41]
Lol kabhi ao na laal masjid fatwa lagwa key :D

Back
Top Bottom