What's new

Three Indian soldiers killed in Pakistan Army’s response to firing at LOC

RIP these Indian soldiers need to understand, times have changed if you gonna kill innocent civilians for fun or target Pakistani soldiers, one way or another you will get killed in response.

I was hoping to see your comment on this thread. According to your tiny brain, only Pakistani solider die on LoC. And not even a single Indian solider has ever died with the bullet from Pakistani soliders? Why? Your soliders are immortal and can never be killed?

When ever Indian soldier dies, Indian armed forces declares it and Indian media is the first to break the news.

When was the last time, ISPR announced, that one of its soldiers has even been injured on the loc?

When ever Indian soldier dies, Indian armed forces declares it and Indian media is the first to break the news.

When was the last time, ISPR announced, that one of its soldiers has even been injured on the loc?
ISPR has admitted multiple casualties unlike India which seldom admits more than a single loss and then gradually reveals them through various incidents and accidents.

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in 'unprovoked' Indian firing across LoC: ISPR

https://www.dawn.com/news/1296291

It does.....I told you few days back, he even tweet if soliders die in a road accident.

We are not ashamed of our soliders’ shahdat. We proudly accept their ‘shahdat’.

Also, you people target the civilians and we target your boys in uniform.

ISPR has admitted multiple casualties unlike India which seldom admits more than a single loss and then gradually reveals them through various incidents and accidents.

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in 'unprovoked' Indian firing across LoC: ISPR

https://www.dawn.com/news/1296291

It does.....I told you few days back, he even tweet if soliders die in a road accident.

We are not ashamed of our soliders’ shahdat. We proudly accept their ‘shahdat’.

Also, you people target the civilians and we target your boys in uniform.

How many months has it been since even a single Pakistani soldier was even injured on the LOC?

Back
Top Bottom