What's new

Three Indian soldiers killed in Pakistan Army’s response to firing at LOC

You expect us to track terrorists infiltrating in dense foliage with AWACS and EO sensors? :rofl:

Sir G, IA incompetence and the equipments ineffectiveness is there, do not hide behinde dense foliage. Your laughing is actually the Insecurity which you are trying to hide.

Rubbish.
You would like to think India is as as irrational as pakistan but no way would India risk its status by killing civilians if it can prevent it.
Why would any army waste ammo firing at civilians if they were settled away from the military?
What 700,000 IA troops are doing in IOK, doing picnic? How they are on killing spree, is known to all except Indians. Still you try to pose IA as they are not firing on civilians, that is rubbish ... !

Sir G, IA incompetence and the equipments ineffectiveness is there, do not hide behinde dense foliage. Your laughing is actually the Insecurity which you are trying to hide.

You are in denial if you think it is impossible for terrorists to infiltrate through a border, bloody shepherds and farmers accidentally pass through on both sides, so yeah, technology isn't absolute.

What 700,000 IA troops are doing in IOK, doing picnic? How they are on killing spree, is known to all except Indians. Still you try to pose IA as they are not firing on civilians, that is rubbish ... !

That's easy, IA troops are stopping pakistani based infiltrators and terrorists.

But now you are talking about our side, don't change the subject, it was about civilian casualties due to CFVs on either side and pakistan places its posts in between civilian settlements and then cries about India retaliating.

Last edited:
Thousands of being killed due to Supreme fire attack power of Indian army.. 100s of bunkers being destroyed because of strategic advantage of mighty indian army.. Remaining bunkers of our side are waving white flags....but yet chutias indian generals leaking daily news like pak always starts CFV and killing our troops... Why u asking here? Why not ask your mighty army that if you have so much power and destroying there hundreds of bunkers daily basis then from where pak army is attacking and killing ours?

You are in denial if you think it is impossible for terrorists to infiltrate through a border, bloody shepherds and farmers accidentally pass through on both sides, so yeah, technology isn't absolute.

If you consider me to be in denial then you also needs some introspection. Definitely one could not be always perfect.

That's easy, IA troops are stopping pakistani based infiltrators and terrorists.

But now you are talking about our side, don't change the subject, it was about civilian casualties due to CFVs on either side and pakistan places its posts in between civilian settlements and then cries about India retaliating.

So for few (Indians claimed as terrorists, but if there are any such few, we claim them to be as freedom fighters against occupational terrorists) such persons India needs 700,000 troops; which are criminally targeting civilians at LOC. Indians goes for easy civilian targets to satisfy their 'bravery'. PA is dispatching such criminals to hell for their crimes against humanity.

So now you only target pro-Pakistan Bangladeshis?

I target them all as needed. I support them all as needed.

I simply admired their retaliation/defense, it wasn't necessary to put me in a political context.

They had a good retaliation/defense against you lot wouldn't you say? :P

You should have taken it like men instead of crying for big dada.

Back
Top Bottom