What's new

Three Hindu traders abducted in Pak's Balochistan.

lack of governance..maybe they will get released if agree on converting to muslims on a news channel where anchors and audience clap on it.

to some extent it is lack of governance but not really as we see in asaam, bareli and kashmir etc.. our police shall definitely find thetraders and culprits be brought to justice..

to some extent it is lack of governance but not really as we see in asaam, bareli and kashmir etc.. our police shall definitely find thetraders and culprits be brought to justice..

I hope they are alive and gets justice. don't compare balochistan with any other area its off topic and cannot be related.

No i dont think police can do much here.
India has armed BKA with sophisticated weapons which police dont have..

Thanks to india via afghanistan,they have all the sophisticated weapons in the world which police dont have..
You are right,not much can be done here.
and wats the right time ur waiting to show those proofs which only exist in rehman maliks speeches. ?

Don't drag India into it.

No i dont think police can do much here.
India has armed BKA with sophisticated weapons which police dont have..
Yup we armed them.....now what? Any reaction from other side....should we expect another terrorist attack.

Don't bring India everywhere just like you don't want to bring Pakistan everywhere.

I hope they are alive and gets justice. don't compare balochistan with any other area its off topic and cannot be related.

did you not get the point?? it is just a comparison of lack of so called governance.. as some Indian fellow pointed out... Indian agencies are so active there in Balochistan anyway and doing such cheap activities to stir anger in the territory.. to balance the movements in their own country.. This freakin zardari regime is the most fruitful to them.. any way!!!

did you not get the point?? it is just a comparison of lack of so called governance.. as some Indian fellow pointed out...
again ur comparing when situation of balochistan is nowhere related to the areas u mentioned .I hope u get it this time.

talk on topic.

o really? Look in this thread how many of you openly supporting balochistan insurgency and admitting RAW is involved.
www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/198745-india-must-go-covert-action-pakistan-book-new-post.html

u wanna show it to the Indian govt as proofs ?

Probably BLA, cuz TTP don't operate in B-stan. I guess their financial supporting agencies have just stoped sending Pay cheques to them, Now they are seeking traders to fill that financial gap. thats wat happened when traders get in contact with militants. Hope thier major armed supplier get some lesson from it.

again ur comparing when situation of balochistan is nowhere related to the areas u mentioned .I hope u get it this time.

talk on topic.

u wanna show it to the Indian govt as proofs ?

it is not related as spy agencies from other countries are not active in those areas which i mentioned.. you may call it state terrorism.. but yes the unrest is common.. !!! This was for your further clarity..

Are you telling me its upto India to rescue them?

India can try..
Traitors are nobody's friends....
BLA are traitors....india thought they can win their loyalty by paying them and giving them weapons..
Didnt work..did it?

What do you mean didn't work?
I'm not saying India supported BLA but even if it did, the one's abducted are Pakistani citizens.
Are you telling me its upto India to protect Baloch people?
India can try..
Traitors are nobody's friends....
BLA are traitors....india thought they can win their loyalty by paying them and giving them weapons..
Didnt work..did it?

What do you mean didn't work?
I'm not saying India supported BLA but even if it did, the one's abducted are Pakistani citizens.
Are you telling me its upto India to protect Baloch people?

2cxuf49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom