What's new

Three countries condemn Philippine's murder of unarmed Taiwanese fisherman

vietnam is not a part of the equation in this conflict. What I commented on you was your ignorance of the significance of a national level apology!
Okay, forget VN and go back to the case. The president of the Philippines did say Sorry, is willing to pay compensation, and conducts investigation, so what do you want more?

Let me guess, China just awaits this incident as a pretext to seek confrontation with the Philippines, correct?

Okay, forget VN and go back to the case. The president of the Philippines did say Sorry, is willing to pay compensation, and conducts investigation, so what do you want more?

Let me guess, China just awaits this incident as a pretext to seek confrontation with the Philippines, correct?

link please about those you've claimed!

those are just part of the process. It seems like you vietcongs are more concerned than the Filippinos!

Its all handled by the Taiwanese Government throughout the case. China is just observing the development!

I am just curious that if the VN government place so much faith and integrity in the handshakes with their ASEAN brothers, then how come VN generals are still holding major posts and controlling their "brothers'" military decades after VN lent those "brothers" a helping hand, and why the VN keyboard warriors so proudly declare that Laos and Cambodia are VN's satellite states with such pride???
Well I must say that they may not represent VN, as I do believe that there are more good people than bad people in every country and most Vietnamese are peace loving, but the mentality is there, at least in this forum.

VN-Phil are members of ASEAN,and we shake hand to fight against bad bullier China now.

u killed unarmed VNese fishermen mean u killed ASEAN people, so,it has nothing wrong when ASEAN people kill you for revenge.

I am just curious that if the VN government place so much faith and integrity in the handshakes with their ASEAN brothers, then how come VN generals are still holding major posts and controlling their "brothers'" military decades after VN lent those "brothers" a helping hand, and why the VN keyboard warriors so proudly declare that Laos and Cambodia are VN's satellite states with such pride???
Well I must say that they may not represent VN, as I do believe that there are more good people than bad people in every country and most Vietnamese are peace loving, but the mentality is there, at least in this forum.
U Chinese killed ASEAN fishermen,so there is nothing wrong when.ASEAN people kill you for revenge.

Laos-Camb share the land border with us,its dangerous to let them ally with China.Phil is different, she cant be our threat with her even.if Phil ally with China,but its good to have Phil on our side so we support her.thats it

Mr. NiceGuy, thank you for shedding some light on questions I wasn't able to answer for a long time.
With the "help my neighbor than occupy his house so it may not become a threat of mine" policy of the VN government and the "kill indiscriminately for revenge is OK" mentality of part of its public, now I understand why Laos-Cambodia became VN's satellite states and the turmoils in SE Asia. You are advertising the power, aggressiveness and ......."ambitions" of your country so well that I think your government shall give you a medal.
For your information the fuel tank of the fishing vessel was hit by some of the "sweet revenge" bullets and fuel was spilling all over the place and it could have blown up and killed all the people on board both vessels, most of them your "ASEAN brothers".
But then I don't think you or your government give a damn about it.

This incident could just be an individual case caused by previous unpleasant experience, unprofessional-ism, misjudgment, uncontrolled rage etc by government delegates, and hatred spread by people like Mr. NiceGuy over time.
But the part that pissed me off the most was the way some government handles it by procrastination, black smearing the victim as a villain, and all the smirks and don't give a damn attitude.
Which reminds me of the Manila tourist bus incident.

And Mr. NiceGuy, By your "Vietnamese condemn China government, not Chinese people" signature and your "You Chinese are blah blah blah......." claims in your posts, you have just labelled yourself as a troll.
Congratulations and have a nice day.

And Mr. NiceGuy, By your "Vietnamese condemn China government, not Chinese people" signature and your "You Chinese are blah blah blah......." claims in your posts, you have just labelled yourself as a troll.
Congratulations and have a nice day.
U killed ASEAN fishermen,u found No guilty,so ASEAN people killed ur men,we fou d No guilty ,too.

If u blame ASEAN people for killig ur men,then,blame urself for killing us,too.

U r troll,not me,u kill us,so we have the right to kill u,too.u want compensation for ur lost,then pay to our fallen fishermen fisrt.

Mr. NiceGuy, thank you for shedding some light on questions I wasn't able to answer for a long time.
With the "help my neighbor than occupy his house so it may not become a threat of mine" policy of the VN government and the "kill indiscriminately for revenge is OK" mentality of part of its public, now I understand why Laos-Cambodia became VN's satellite states and the turmoils in SE Asia. .
envy with our success in Laos-Camb ?who cares abt a loser like u ?

link please about those you've claimed!
Philippines ready to pay NT$1m over Taiwan fisherman's death
Philippines says sorry to Taiwan | ABS-CBN News
Philippine officials in Taiwan for shooting probe - Xinhua | English.news.cn
those are just part of the process. It seems like you vietcongs are more concerned than the Filippinos!
Its all handled by the Taiwanese Government throughout the case. China is just observing the development!
As for VN, we don´t want to see chaos and confrontations in the region.

1. NT$1m is too lilltle. The ship was diasabled. The engine was damaged, the hull was punctured by many bullets; loss of business during the whole period; loss of life of skipper Hung and psychological sufferings of his family and friends
2. the apology was at envoy level. I think the Taiwanese demand Aquino to apologize.
3. after so many days of delay, uncooperative on the Philippines and tension on both sides .. finally both territories have agreed to conduct an investigation respectively on each end. Lets see how it goes

war with China is inevitable .China has taken Scarborough shoal from.Phil,so president Aquino wont back down any more.

1. NT$1m is too lilltle. The ship was diasabled. The engine was damaged, the hull was punctured by many bullets; loss of business during the whole period; loss of life of skipper Hung and psychological sufferings of his family and friends
2. the apology was at envoy level. I think the Taiwanese demand Aquino to apologize.
3. after so many days of delay, uncooperative on the Philippines and tension on both sides .. finally both territories have agreed to conduct an investigation respectively on each end. Lets see how it goes
l bet that it will go to No where.Phil just buy more time to gain more support.

What a moronic statement. If China launched a nuke, then you're entire country will be vaporized, buddy. China would be erased from the entire map. Nuclear threats don't win wars, nuclear threats equates your country being glassed.

And then your country would be wiped out as well. A 100 Chinese nukes could wipe out most of the major population centers in the USA, leaving you with a military projection capability comparable to India.

Are a bunch of Filipinos worth armageddon? Face it yank, you can't do anything.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom