What's new

Three countries condemn Philippine's murder of unarmed Taiwanese fisherman

^^^

In any case, I'm glad that Taiwan was not invaded. Otherwise, I might not be here.

lol, actually I did too, if Vietnam and Hong Kong were invaded by the American, probably I will not be here too.

My point being, Taiwan is not unimportant to the US, but rather there are no tactical objective to start an invasion to Taiwan in order to fight WW2. Things progress form there and we only needed Iwo and Okinawa to invade Japan, less people have to die to achieve our goal is the best way.

Anyway there has been enough side tracking here. Let us return to the subject.
IMO murder or man slaughter, slaying of unarmed civilian is not the right thing to do. That calls for all countries, not just PH.
The longer this incident is being exposed, the more countries will join the condemnation.

TW needs to focus on expose the facts, refrain from being too emotional to do it the right way.
The navy drill was not a smart idea, and not necessary.
Put your military on full alert, and send small vessels to protect the fishing fleet would be sufficient.
You never show yourself as an aggressor in incidents like these.

Anyway there has been enough side tracking here. Let us return to the subject.
IMO murder or man slaughter, slaying of unarmed civilian is not the right thing to do. That calls for all countries, not just PH.
The longer this incident is being exposed, the more countries will join the condemnation.

TW needs to focus on expose the facts, refrain from being too emotional to do it the right way.
The navy drill was not a smart idea, and not necessary.
Put your military on full alert, and send small vessels to protect the fishing fleet would be sufficient.
You never show yourself as an aggressor in incidents like these.

Hahaha please do so this condemnation does not exist because majority are just and still waiting the result of the Philippines investigation

Haha, vietcongs will never understand this universal protocol! Why dont you ask the culprits why they are so persistent with their wrongs against giving sincere apologies?
I said already that the Philippine act of shooting was unwise. It is up to them to say Sorry or not. It applies similar to you to say so to Vietnam as you are not an angel of mercy, neither.

I said already that the Philippine act of shooting was unwise. It is up to them to say Sorry or not. It applies similar to you to say so to Vietnam as you are not an angel of mercy, neither.

On a note we did like two times already but the Taiwanese bush it off they just want to humiliate the Philippines because one they can't afford to admit they were wrong i mean they claim they were inside their EZZ while it happen inside Philippine Waters near a Philippine Province 80 miles in fact GPS or not they should not have a EZZ i mean Island Nation against Archipelago nation and using UNCLOS is stupid since Taiwan is not a member of the UN and its not right not possible unless we have a EZZ agreement with them which is impossible because of the Imperial one china policy and in fact they already have an agreement with them that northern area is Philippine Waters and 51 bullets really then how come they are all still alive then? heck they even not allowing NBI investigators to have visa to go to Taiwan to gather evidence and they are calling my country liars? and pirates which i found funny because they stole from us an they are calling us pirates hahaha joking aside. Face it they are just too damn proud of themselves to get down in their high horses to admit mistakes.

Phil need to teach China and US's dog a hard lesson,China-TW must stop intruding their neighbours water now or they will get shot again.

Phil need to teach China and US's dog a hard lesson,China-TW must stop intruding their neighbours water now or they will get shot again.

We are still waiting on our boats from Japan they will be delivered soon.

On a note we did like two times already but the Taiwanese bush it off they just want to humiliate the Philippines ...
You are right. The president of the Philippines did it.

We are still waiting on our boats from Japan they will be delivered soon.
war with China-TW is inevitable if they keep intruding our water.you have VN-Laos-Camb-Japan on ur side,and if US support TW dog to make trouble for u,just shake hand with Russia-our best ally,they surely will protect u against the bulliers.:cheers:

Look guys no war will be started over this the Taiwanese are just being taken over by running mileage President who just wants to look good that's why we are not paying attention to them let the babies cool off then we talk to them.

vietnam is not a part of the equation in this conflict. What I commented on you was your ignorance of the significance of a national level apology!

vietnam is not a part of the equation in this conflict. What I commented on you was your ignorance of the significance of a national level apology!
China killed unarmed VN fishermen in 2005 and never say sorry,so why Phil.must say sorry for the death of a Chinese-Twese?

China killed unarmed VN fishermen in 2005 and never say sorry,so why Phil.must say sorry for the death of a Chinese-Twese?

You are outdated
Oh you have the time to go back to an incident that happened 8 years ago. Vietcong killed and bullied our fishermen throughout the years.
Is Philippines part of vietcongs territority? the same race? the same culture?

I think you vietcongs dont have enough of this:

Philippines arrests 12 Vietnamese fishermen
Apr 25, 2012

You are outdated
Oh you have the time to go back to an incident that happened 8 years ago. Vietcong killed and bullied our fishermen throughout the years.
Is Philippines part of vietcongs territority? the same race? the same culture?
VN-Phil are members of ASEAN,and we shake hand to fight against bad bullier China now.

u killed unarmed VNese fishermen mean u killed ASEAN people, so,it has nothing wrong when ASEAN people kill you for revenge.

Back
Top Bottom