What's new

Threat to destroy Indian N-plant stopped attack on Kahuta

hahahah so u become us puppets but even with their orders u will never because before u think of coming we will come hard on u and indian never need american orders india never wanted to see pakistan powerfulll but they never came to destory our nukes because they know if they do the face of entire indian map has to be changed asia second most big country will be asia's most smallest country and never ever in dreams they will come 100 metres close to kahuta

pakistan ne bhi chudiya nahe phani yad rahe war app shuro karoga aur khattam hum hum nahe chahta ka ladai ho lakin apka jets hamesha cross karta hain airspace jis se zahir hota hai ka app kabhi bhi peace nahe chahta lakin yad rahe hum mou tod jawab dena ke 200 percent kabil hai

hahahah so u become us puppets but even with their orders u will never because before u think of coming we will come hard on u and indian never need american orders india never wanted to see pakistan powerfulll but they never came to destory our nukes because they know if they do the face of entire indian map has to be changed asia second most big country will be asia's most smallest country and never ever in dreams they will come 100 metres close to kahuta

u better know about the u.s influence.dont be childish.u r more experienced atleast i can say.i dont think abt pak power ,and regarding to asia's smallest country.
but i can guarantee when it comes to indian power will,i think arabian sea touching afghanistan. .rest depends how much u understand frm this.

pakistan ne bhi chudiya nahe phani yad rahe war app shuro karoga aur khattam hum hum nahe chahta ka ladai ho lakin apka jets hamesha cross karta hain airspace jis se zahir hota hai ka app kabhi bhi peace nahe chahta lakin yad rahe hum mou tod jawab dena ke 200 percent kabil hai

aap ne chudiyan nahin pehni to ab daal lo
Category_Bangles.jpg

,abhi bhi time hai.
control ur emotions.war will never happen b/w us now.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

aap ne chudiyan nahin pehni to ab daal lo
Category_Bangles.jpg

,abhi bhi time hai.
control ur emotions.war will never happen b/w us now.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hes a man... these suite u n ur kind.

I bet u bought em frm the new shop in delhi:rofl:

he was personally questioning 4 this,so i offered him.do u need it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No thanks my GF doesnt wear em.... But u can sure put them to ood us... if u want some embroided clothes for urself frm Pakistan ... buzz me again... i know nawazish ali lol

Superfalcon your way of writing is very sweet and decent keep it up AoA:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :smitten::smitten:

No thanks my GF doesnt wear em.... But u can sure put them to ood us... if u want some embroided clothes for urself frm Pakistan ... buzz me again... i know nawazish ali lol

this is not 4 GF,well it's meaning is different when male uses them.thats makes me to think that u must get this b4 it's too late.

u better know about the u.s influence.dont be childish.u r more experienced atleast i can say.i dont think abt pak power ,and regarding to asia's smallest country.
but i can guarantee when it comes to indian power will,i think arabian sea touching afghanistan. .rest depends how much u understand frm this.

Which smallest country r u actually talking about??I just could not understand what u wanted mean by this post.

And since when Arabian Sea is touching Afghanistan???

so your air force is directly reporting to US for any war orders

Ahh..we all know which country in South East Asia provides its land for the US Air Force.We all know where the drone attacks are being carried out,some times resulting in the death of innocent civilians.We all know which country receives US funds for WoT.So,let us try to act a bit more sensible over here,and try to keep away from ignorant posts...

how do u know that india wanted to attack in the first place? how do u know that PAF 'scared' india? Did the indian politicians tell u?

presumptious article, really

Back
Top Bottom