What's new

Thousands Protest Hong Kong’s New ‘Comrade’ Chief Executive

just because it does not get reported in your propaganda media does not mean it does happen worse in your country- one just has to look at Foxcon. I'm happy where I am. I'm not an Indian citizen ...

what does my country of origin or not have to do with HK hating you mainlanders?

are you trying to quote from the free media of other countries while yours hide it from the world?

your country has 500,000 people in labor camps with no charge-sheet , no due process , no charges period filed. never even seen a judge.

again what does that have to do with the HK'ers hating on you mainlanders?

I am done with you! The golden rule: " one of the ways to stop a troll is not to feed it"!

Guys try to look at the pictures and tell me do you see one angry face or people yelling. Does it looks an usual demonstration?

I was passing by them that day and I saw them laughing, joking and waving. If I didn't see the signs they were holding, I would though they were on their way for a picnic.

they HK'ers that why, did you expect to be as loud as the mainlanders?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese Mainlanders using the argument of 1million protestors vs 50000 protestors to discount the upheaval against the communist tag altogether is such a joke....

the mere fact that you are talking of numbers means democracy... and woow... the communists are using democracy to discount a peaceful and just protest :woot: :woot:

#why am i not surprised.

I am done with you! The golden rule: " one of the ways to stop a troll is not to feed it"!

okay bye then. I'm sorry my asking you - how you have the temerity o post about other countries " free media" articles when you guys hide yours is not hypocritical , upset you.

Look _ i should have know not to upset you. Your own govt thinks you are too immature to handle " free media and diverse opinions" , that why they block it from it's people.

I'm sure they are Chinese, loud on trains, in shopping malls and on the street with their cellphones. Eating food in places and dropping it all over the floor. always seems they are yelling each other too

Chinese food isn't really portable nor fit to eat on the go, but kimchi is. Trains in the US is mostly used by the lower socioeconomic classes even in Los Angeles, so you won't see many Chinese there, but I'm sure you know the trains very well.

Hong kong needs to be freed from the terrorist Han communities... Hongkong culture is totally different than that off communists subjugated people... :tdown:

I'm sure they are Chinese, loud on trains, in shopping malls and on the street with their cellphones. Eating food in places and dropping it all over the floor. always seems they are yelling each other too
It is our life, If you don't like it, Get away!!!
Do you use the left hands clean your hole after sh!t, when most of people in the world know using paper!! You live in USA, do you still do that??
some indian like you think who you are? first learn how to use the tolit paper, OK, assho!e!!!

Hong kong needs to be freed from the terrorist Han communities... Hongkong culture is totally different than that off communists subjugated people... :tdown:
Maybe, you should help the protesters, Please. Do you have money? you can send some weapon to them, Or, Can you product the bullets? Or, you can't, but you can import them, then export them to HK, you are awesome!!
Or, one think you can product, "Big mouth", Yes, it is adundant in india, is it? every year, you reproduce too much, you should advertise it, although it is famous already!!!

Koreans in Atlanta or any Southern states are generally well-to-do migrants from Southern California who brought their money with them to live in a quite suburb. You won't find them in the ghettos.

You have a similar migration in Northeast USA as well. When the mainland immigrants flooded Queens, New York, the Korean population simply packed up and moved to either upstate or New Jersey suburb, leaving Queens to new arrivals.

Indeed, it becomes pretty easy to tell mainlanders apart from other Chinese ethnicity even for the Whites, Indians, and Latinos.

Chinese food isn't really portable nor fit to eat on the go, but kimchi is.

Seen plenty of people eating Chiense takeout in New York subways, never seen anyone eating Korean food in subway.

Trains in the US is mostly used by the lower socioeconomic classes even in Los Angeles, so you won't see many Chinese there, but I'm sure you know the trains very well.
I don't know about in LA, but in New York billionaires ride subway and commuter trains next to someone on welfare, simply because driving and parking is such a nightmare.

Maybe, you should help the protesters, Please. Do you have money? you can send some weapon to them, Or, Can you product the bullets? Or, you can't, but you can import them, then export them to HK, you are awesome!!
Or, one think you can product, "Big mouth", Yes, it is adundant in india, is it? every year, you reproduce too much, you should advertise it, although it is famous already!!!

To tell the truth, the Indians in HK just live at the bottom line of HK society.

Seen plenty of people eating Chiense takeout in New York subways, never seen anyone eating Korean food in subway.

I don't know about in LA, but in New York billionaires ride subway and commuter trains next to someone on welfare, simply because driving and parking is such a nightmare.

Hoho, no words for bangzi, see the vedio below. One Bangzi women smoke in seoul metro and she beaten the old man who tried to stop her.
韩国地铁女抽烟挨è®* - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

To tell the truth, the Indians in HK just live at the bottom line of HK society.

Hoho, no words for bangzi, see the vedio below. One Bangzi women smoke in seoul metro and she beaten the old man who tried to stop her.
韩国地铁女抽烟挨è®* - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看

tiny Korean sticks are trying to compensate, don't bother them with truth.

My utmost respect for the Hong-Kong protesters willing to stand up for their liberty and rights. As long as they have their phones out to upload and document this events, Beijing will not be able to use military actions on them because the whole world is currently watching and support their movement.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom