What's new

Thousands Protest Hong Kong’s New ‘Comrade’ Chief Executive

Buddy, just ignore this Indian guy.

He always starts anti-China threads using articles from the "Epoch Times". :lol:

It's a waste of time to try to talk sense to him.

why did the article in epoch print a false march? are those pictures doctored? are you just another main-lander plant in HK trying to work to protect the CCP's image?

why did the article in epoch print a false march? are those pictures doctored? are you just another main-lander plant in HK trying to work to protect the CCP's image?

Like I said, a few thousand protestors in a city known for protests involving millions of people is nothing.

And the "Epoch Times" is a Falun Gong run newspaper, your sources are really weak. :lol:

The rank of indians in HK are at the bottom of the rung.

What does that have to do with the article? sucks for them , but are they called wong chung by the locals :). and what do you think you guys number 1 profession is in the US per the US department of labor? ~ wait staff .

Buddy, just ignore this Indian guy.

He always starts anti-China threads using articles from the "Epoch Times". :lol:

It's a waste of time to try to talk sense to him.

this troll may not be indian! or an indian who has immense suffering due to his difficulties adjusting to an advanced city like HK so spewing all the venoms against the City and China!

this troll may not be indian! or an indian who has immense suffering due to his difficulties adjusting to an advanced city like HK so spewing all the venoms against the City and China!

He is definitely an Indian. :azn:

And all the Indians here spew venom against China and Chinese people, he is nothing new.

Like I said, a few thousand protestors in a city known for protests involving millions of people is nothing.

And the "Epoch Times" is a Falun Gong run newspaper, your sources are really weak. :lol:

My source is good. Did the march not take place? Are the photos doctored? what's wrong with falun gong- just because you guys hate them and kill them does not mean they are bad . You kill Muslims in china too ... don't let any muslim 18 yrs or younger to go to the mosque.

He is definitely an Indian. :azn:

And all the Indians here spew venom against China and Chinese people, he is nothing new.

what! rubbish, I'm debating the article and it's you guys who can't debate it or prove it wrong that are tripping on indian this and that.

My source is good. Did the march not take place? Are the photos doctored? what's wrong with falun gong- just because you guys hate them and kill them does not mean they are bad . You kill Muslims in china too ... don't let any muslim 18 yrs or younger to go to the mosque.

no body is refuting the march troll. you are creating a storm out of a ripple!

no body is refuting the march troll. you are creating a storm out of a ripple!

you mean one guy vs all you Chinese posting desperately to save the image here = the one guy creating a storm?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-women-protest-against-mainland-mothers.html

tell me what I said originally other my personal experience of the Chinese being really loud and ill mannered in public was not true ( i know you never hear yourself's in public) ? Btw I'm american this how we feel about you guys...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...sands-hong-kong-mark-tiananmen-crackdown.html

you mean one guy vs all you Chinese posting desperately to save the image here = the one guy creating a storm?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-women-protest-against-mainland-mothers.html

tell me what I said originally other my personal experience of the Chinese being really loud and ill mannered in public was not true ( i know you never hear yourself's in public) ? Btw I'm american this how we feel about you guys...

go to your country of origin and see the gigantic corruption, government scandals, women torture, anarchy, marshall laws, murdering of kids, burning women, human trafficking, awful hygiene, delapidated infrastructure, massacres, bomb attacks ...that are happening in your place of "great democracy"!

These demonstrations in HK are all civil and by and large well behaved!

Guys try to look at the pictures and tell me do you see one angry face or people yelling. Does it looks an usual demonstration?

I was passing by them that day and I saw them laughing, joking and waving. If I didn't see the signs they were holding, I would though they were on their way for a picnic.

go to your country of origin and see the gigantic corruption, government scandals, women torture, anarchy, marshall laws, murdering of kids, burning women, human trafficking, awful hygiene, delapidated infrastructure, massacres, bomb attacks ...that are happening in your place of "great democracy"!

These demonstrations in HK are all civil and well behaved!

just because it does not get reported in your propaganda media does not mean it does happen worse in your country- one just has to look at Foxcon. I'm happy where I am. I'm not an Indian citizen ...

what does my country of origin or not have to do with HK hating you mainlanders?

do you see this kind of free expression in india where the horrendous long series of massacres have littered in history?

To have quoted this is already a huge understatement:

List of massacres in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

are you trying to quote from the free media of other countries while yours hide it from the world?

your country has 500,000 people in labor camps with no charge-sheet , no due process , no charges period filed. never even seen a judge.

again what does that have to do with the HK'ers hating on you mainlanders?

what does my country of origin or not have to do with HK hating you mainlanders?

Hahaha, an Indian telling us what we should be thinking. :lol:

There may be "regionalism" in China, but at the end of the day, we are all Chinese people. And that is what counts in the end.

Myself, Fanling Monk, conworldus and Brotherhood are all from Hong Kong. Ask any of them, a protest with a few thousand people is nothing compared to the numbers we bring out on the big marches.

Hahaha, an Indian telling us what we should be thinking. :lol:

There may be "regionalism" in China, but at the end of the day, we are all Chinese people. And that is what counts in the end.

Myself, Fanling Monk and Brotherhood are all from Hong Kong. Ask any of them, a protest with a few thousand people is nothing compared to the numbers we bring out on the big marches.

you guys are all mainlanders planted - what do they call you in that famous poster " locust" ( their words not my depiction)

Most Hk'ers per poll don't identify themselves as Chinese. You were even in that thread CD when it was posted here.

what's your numbers from CCP propaganda organized marches?

you guys are all mainlanders planted - what do they call you in that famous poster " locust" ( their words not my depiction)

Most Hk'ers per poll don't identify themselves as Chinese. You were even in that thread CD when it was posted here.

what's your numbers from CCP propaganda organized marches?

Hahahaha, full of conspiracy theories as usual. :lol:

When Hong Kongers protest, it is done peacefully. We are not like the Kashmiris/Maoists/Northeasterners in India who blow up truckloads of Indian soldiers every other month.

That is false. We identify ourselves as Hong Kongers, just like those from Beijing identify themselves as Beijingers.

They are both "city" identities, not national identities. And both of these cities are inside the PRC.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom