What's new

Thousands Protest Hong Kong’s New ‘Comrade’ Chief Executive

I'm sure they are Chinese, loud on trains, in shopping malls and on the street with their cellphones. Eating food in places and dropping it all over the floor. always seems they are yelling each other too

These are groundless accusations!

I know you expect 1 million march to come out. 200,000 on the streets is no big deal. I guess living off the US did not mean getting what 200,000 people marching meant. Less thah than marched out in the US and we had a change election in 2010.

Where did I say that "200,000 on the streets is not big deal"?? What logic did you use to conclude that from my replies? I was challenging his conclusion "Hong Kong people don't want communism" from statistic point of view. The conclusion itself is correct that no one likes communism. But how can you deduce that conclusion from this thread? I just don't know what textbook you guys use to learn logic and statistics.

Where did I say that "200,000 on the streets is not big deal"?? What logic did you use to conclude that from my replies? I was challenging his conclusion "Hong Kong people don't want communism" from statistic point of view. The conclusion itself is correct that no one likes communism. But how can you deduce that conclusion from this thread? I just don't know what textbook you guys use to learn logic and statistics.

from polling, from the very fact that china did not impose it on them because of the concerns of people of Hk. That's where we " living in reality get it from"....several articles, discussions and subsequent actions of the Chinese govt. and you belittle 200,000 as a statistical blip then come back and ask where you did it?

did they march because they felt more liberal and free or because the election was rigged? do read the article. I don't have to do anything to bring about ill feelings of the people of HK towards mainlanders. What is that call you guys? "wong chong" ( I may got the spelling wrong , but I read someplace they had that name for mainlanders- I can't remember what it means)

what rigging? this is bullshit!
the rights of the people are enshrined in the Basic Law which is registered at the UN!
If the people of HK feel they are unrightfully treated they may lodge a complaint to UN!

from polling, from the very fact that china did not impose it on them because of the concerns of people of Hk. That's where we " living in reality get it from"....several articles, discussions and subsequent actions of the Chinese govt. and you belittle 200,000 as a statistical blip then come back and ask where you did it?

you need to change your flag!

what rigging? this is bullshit!
the rights of the people are enshrined in the Basic Law which is registered at the UN!
If the people of HK feel they are unrightfully treated they may lodge a complaint to UN!

read the article for once in your lives before posting. They were not marching because it was the Chinese new year. there comes the great IQ back to haunt us ... read bloody article lol

I never seen a country whose people enjoyed democracy wanting to go communist. It will interesting to see how China handles HK and Taiwan. Like or not they don't identify as a majority as Chinese, the cultures are separate too. the younger generation especially. Chinese in the US are very loud in public and generally inconsiderate of manners. I'm told it's the opposite upbringing in Hong kong and Taiwan.

This shows that you know absolutely nothing about Hong Kong. :lol:

We have NEVER had full democracy, since we have never had any "universal suffrage" in the first place.

Do you seriously think we voted for the British expat "Chris Patten" as our leader? :rofl: He was appointed by the British as a colonial Governor, no one voted for him.

This shows that you know absolutely nothing about Hong Kong. :lol:

We have NEVER had full democracy, since we have never had any "universal suffrage" in the first place.

Do you seriously think we voted for the British expat "Chris Patten" as our leader? :rofl: He was appointed by the British as a colonial Governor, no one voted for him.

Is that why they marching with this signs about democracy? were you or are you under the same communism laws as the mainlanders?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that why they marching with this signs about democracy? were you or are you under the same communism laws as the mainlanders?

You know so little about the situation that it is hilarious. :lol:

Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. We are not under the same political or legal system as the mainland, it is a "one country two systems" policy.

were you or are you under the same communism laws as the mainlanders?

"Communism laws"? :rofl:

read the article for once in your lives before posting. They were not marching because it was the Chinese new year. there comes the great IQ back to haunt us ... read bloody article lol

the article is bullshit! your "40% Microft, 50% Xerox. 60% intel,..." claims won't help you a bit! garbage in garbage out like what you have been posting all the time!

You guys are all tripping on me because majority of HK'ers don't like your mainland communism and don't like you guys migrating there.

the article is bullshit! your "40% Microft, 50% Xerox. 60% intel,..." claims won't help you a bit! garbage in garbage out like what you have been posting all the time!

Buddy, just ignore this Indian guy.

He always starts anti-China threads using articles from the "Epoch Times". :lol:

It's a waste of time to try to talk sense to him.

everything that shows China in a bad light is BS to the brainwashed 50 cent army here... the article is crystal clear. But Nooo the borg CCP said it's bs so ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom