What's new

Thousands of Teen Girls In Love With Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is sure to be sentenced to death. In one way, I pity him. He is there in the whole crime because of his older brother.

Why pity him? News reports claim that he partied after carrying out the bombing. Of course, a sympathetic picture will be painted by the defense council now that his brother and accomplice is dead. They sure will assign all blame on the dead man.

Why pity him? News reports claim that he partied after carrying out the bombing. Of course, a sympathetic picture will be painted by the defense council now that his brother and accomplice is dead. They sure will assign all blame on the dead man.

Anyways, he is a terrorist, who killed many innocents in the name of religion. He should be put to death.

American girls are generally dumb....now they prove it :omghaha:

American girls are generally dumb....now they prove it :omghaha:
Well, what do you expect? It's America[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_mWtWz_aGyk[/video]

People should be careful when they attribute the behaviors of a few immature individuals to be characteristics of an entire people. Especially when they are from countries that are of 2nd or 3rd world status.

From my experience teen boys are a whole lot more immature than teen girls.

Girls do anything to make themselves stand out. Us guys think we are competitive? The competition among chicks would crush us in a minute. (also why they mature faster.....we can float....it's dog eat dog in their crazy world)

From my experience teen boys are a whole lot more immature than teen girls.
From my experience from what I have seen in the first world countries or the West. They are both immature beside immigrants from the third world states but I'll say the difference in my opinion.

Teenage girls - Attention seekers especially when posting ridiculous status or photos on Facebook on other social sites when no one cares, edit their pictures using photoshop/instagram all the time, doesn't dress the way girls used to wear, addicted to techs, obsessed with famous teenagers. For example, when Justin Beiber came to Australia, in my city and performed; all teenage girls shed tears, pushed each other to reach the front and they even pushed the guards and went thru. This shock the whole Australia...oh god how embarrasing.

Teenage boys - They are doing everything what the teenage singers are doing like Beiber, One Direction etc, dressing this so called word "swag", buying thick glasses, tight jeans, using instagram/photoshop like girls, homo hairstyles(mostly indie haircut), hip hop and everything.

I'm referring to them who lives in the West, not third world countries. So, pretty much the new generation of teenage or youth 'music' style and 'social sites' or the internet destroyed them. They would probably commit suicide if electromagnetic pulse(EMP) hit their state.

From my experience from what I have seen in the first world countries or the West. They are both immature

This exactly. It really comes down to the comfortable lifestyle and everything being handed to them from an early age. They become so dependant and spoiled by the freedom of society. I was born and raised in the west but my morals and beliefs are very much rooted in my somali culture. Its ridiculous how young most of the new generation get exposed to this form of life, it has become socially acceptable for a 5 year old to carry around a personal cellphone.

Young girls are naive while young boys are immature.

I agree with what you people are saying about lifestyles. When I marry I will do my best to keep my children away from electronics until they are mature. Its not just kids, I've seen so many people in University take out their cellphones and computers during lecture to go on facebook and not paying attention at all.

Probably because American women have a right to voice their opinions in their society without the fear of retribution?

Can we say the same about women in our societies?

Yeah yeah sure why not... right for everything including breeding every now and then with anyone anytime :lol:

You know they are truly "liberated" women and a new generation of single unmarried moms.

Big deal? These are American chicks..Dumb as fcuk.

Recently, many of them cut themselves for "bieber" ..

"CutforBieber" was number one trend on twitter...

:ashamed:

Young girls are naive while young boys are immature.

I agree with what you people are saying about lifestyles. When I marry I will do my best to keep my children away from electronics until they are mature. Its not just kids, I've seen so many people in University take out their cellphones and computers during lecture to go on facebook and not paying attention at all.

i like how you have described your location :usflag:

People should be careful when they attribute the behaviors of a few immature individuals to be characteristics of an entire people. Especially when they are from countries that are of 2nd or 3rd world status.

You fit that bill 100% kiddo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom