What's new

Thousands of Teen Girls In Love With Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Social media "love" is just like social media "friendship". Means absolutely nothing.

American women in this case.

Probably because American women have a right to voice their opinions in their society without the fear of retribution?

Can we say the same about women in our societies?

Probably because American women have a right to voice their opinions in their society without the fear of retribution?

Can we say the same about women in our societies?

I don't think he meant to say that only American women have such tendencies. He was talking about this case specifically. Anyway , we all know women all around the world like thugs .

I don't think he meant to say that only American women have such tendencies. He was talking about this case specifically. Anyway , we all know women all around the world like thugs .

I am not presumptuous enough to ascertain what his mindset is. I can only go by the post he wrote.

As mentioned in my previous response, the phenomenon has deeper psychological connotations. It doesn't mean women are automatically inclined to be attracted to criminals.

I am not presumptuous enough to ascertain what his mindset is. I can only go by the post he wrote.

As mentioned in my previous response, the phenomenon has deeper psychological connotations. It doesn't mean women are automatically inclined to be attracted to criminals.

Automatic or not , it is a phenomenon and there is something wrong with women , particularly of those of the younger generation.

Automatic or not , it is a phenomenon and there is something wrong with women , particularly of those of the younger generation.

How can you come to such a conclusion without any basis? Such behavior might be a means of showing rebellion towards society or merely for the shock value associated with known taboos.

There is nothing "wrong" with women. We are simply wired differently and it's something that needs to be studied, not written off as a flaw.

How can you come to such a conclusion without any basis? Such behavior might be a means of showing rebellion towards society or merely for the shock value associated with known taboos.

There is nothing "wrong" with women. We are simply wired differently and it's something that needs to be studied, not written off as a flaw.

Why are men not attracted to female criminals then ? Why this special feeling of rebellion only among women ?

Why are men not attracted to female criminals then ? Why this special feeling of rebellion only among women ?

Perhaps men aren't as bound by social norms as women are?

Criminals or not, men would have been attracted to Hitler if he was a woman with a fantastic bod!!!!

Yes, including the Jews!!! :P

Perhaps men aren't as bound by social norms as women are?

Criminals or not, men would have been attracted to Hitler if he was a woman with a fantastic bod!!!!

Yes, including the Jews!!! :P

Now that would have been because of the fantastic bod. not just because of her criminal credentials.

women on the other hand , remember Charles Shobhraj ? Even at that old age he was getting love letters from women and eventually married a 21 year old girl while in jail.

Btw, the whole social norms aspect is not applicable much to western women. They are as free if not more than the average western male to choose their sexual or relationship partner.Yet one sees the same phenomena there as well.

This was a false flag operation by the American regime to divert attention from the regime's own failure economically and politically. Only way for regime survival is to blame 'terrorists', China, Russia and other people.
Regime survival is now the principle goal of the tyrannical despots in Washington after the country wide Occupy Wallstreet movement.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/americ...mportant-questions-pkkh-tv-5.html#post4265476

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFhBrMaMsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcxmAunB4Ck

Photoshopped image circulated
-
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/12770630/img/Anonymous/Boston-Photoshop.jpg
Younger brother heard here (while older brother was murdered in a fake encounter). How do I know it's younger's voice? Bcoz older bro had accent & even after shots fired (to murder older) we hear the plea. Also he said "WE" give up. So both were there. No one ran away. It's all staged.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtxIEoAqfc4
Naked guy was older brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sjmjZjssnk
site of 2nd blast ... powder being tossed on (fake) victims, to give them a dusty look as if they came out of a real blast.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILLH11QZQXY
Nevada's Candidate

youtube.com/watch?v=XRuGpqk7jFU
NH state rep

youtube.com/watch?v=VI3XvG3yfBY
Drill going on

youtube.com/watch?v=FWp9ZH2rTQA
ex-FBI...
These guys were CIA\FBI agents...even related by blood ...

youtube.com/watch?v=pDRZiGVLaJc

youtube.com/watch?v=2RCN1w5J80E
Another "set-up" by agencies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxWMaimIrU
4:10+ FBI deleted the pictures from eye-witness's camera ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsRQyHmlLBA
Stretchers for less severely injured & wheelchair for most seriously injured... since wheelchair provides better view for photos

youtube.com/watch?v=LIbemDBSIxA
2:25+ "if they have controllers like me...which you've heard me say many times is what's taking place..."

youtube.com/watch?v=YEW2oMnr9N8

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is sure to be sentenced to death. In one way, I pity him. He is there in the whole crime because of his older brother.

Now that would have been because of the fantastic bod. not just because of her criminal credentials.

women on the other hand , remember Charles Shobhraj ? Even at that old age he was getting love letters from women and eventually married a 21 year old girl while in jail.

Btw, the whole social norms aspect is not applicable much to western women. They are as free if not more than the average western male to choose their sexual or relationship partner.Yet one sees the same phenomena there as well.

You never know. A man's mind is just as complex, if not more, as a woman's. Note how the American media plays up criminal cases involving pretty women. There are examples of substantial support to their causes too, regardless of the criminal charges they face. The Casey Antony trial comes to mind amongst others.

Western egalitarianism with regards to women is a relatively recent process. Ask any feminist and he/she will tell you about the numerous glass ceilings that Western women face in terms of career and life choices.

Back
Top Bottom