What's new

Those who attacked Kamra were not American, they are from among us

how about changin the title to those who attacked & killed thousands of Pakistanis were all Pakistanis , there are no americans ,jews or yindos

I hope you had not said that.
There is very little arguing about facts,
and the facts are straight in this case.

Those who attacked were not Americans , they were Pakistanis.
It does not matter, if they did it on RAW's payroll or CIA's.
The fact of the matter is, if some one is commercial enough to work for money, he would not be suicidal !

The people who provided them refuge where Pakistanis, and these terrorists operated from Pakistani territory.

The sooner we can understand facts, the sooner we can start solving this mess.

I agree with you -- nobody has denied that the foot soldiers are brainwashed Pakistanis and this extremism is our number one problem --, but the article fails to acknowledge the full picture of internal and external support.

the tables have turned since we constructed our faux identity as ‘not Indian’.
[...]
The first reaction of otherwise sensible people to a terror attack is that Blackwater and other US contractors have hired the assassins killing Pakistanis. The material evidence on the other hand negates this impression. But no one wishes to hear ‘facts’ as they challenge the ideological fortress of denial that we have built around us. The perennial fear of India has been replaced by the US machinations to destroy us by taking our nukes out. The attackers of GHQ, PNS Mehran and Kamra were not American, Indian or Israeli agents but jihadists ostensibly working in league with radical elements within the state.

It is a fact that BLA and TTP find refuge in Afghanistan. The problem with these elitist half-truth analyses is that, by denying the complexity of the problem, they descend into little more than grandstanding.

This Raza Rumi is another idiot who writes on Express Tribune. I mean just look at the title of the article. He seems to be an advocate of US policies in the region. Many of his articles show degrade Pakistan.

When Salala was attacked, there was no doubt it was Americans, then where this Raza Rumi a$$hole was hiding? Could he title his article as 'The attackers were americans'. No he can't. Many outlets in Pakistani media are parroting and advocating US policies in the region. Express Tribune is one of them.

DAWN, JANG, EXPRESS, PRESS TV all know very well how to spread false news & massive lies, to help their cause which is to spread lies we can see hindis doing a very good job by helping them to post the news on different forums & social sites. Hinidis love to point figures at Pakistan & this has been going on forever.

About the terrorist attackers it was said clearly that they were FOREIGNERS.

Well the is statement is incomplete , Let me do the honour of completing it for everyones sake.

Those who attacked Kamra were not American, they are from among us (foreigners) who are financed and assisted by Americans e.t.c. .

Back
Top Bottom