What's new

Those 'defending' Pakistani culture fail to realise that culture isn't static

Only values matter but so called liberals confuse values with customs which is totally wrong thing, example this is our value that girl marry with consent of their parents but liberals call it old fashioned culture needed to changed and because of that many young girls marry to a wrong man and live a life like hell, Parents always knows better than the teenage girls wearing worn off jeens.

That is such an atrocious and untrue generalisation. Including the insult to girls and their mode of dressing.

You make me laugh ...because dada means grandfather in Urdu :lol::lol:.. I think he is not that old... may be slightly older than me around 29 - 30 years old.

Totally concur bro and I would like to add that I don't care what happens to Pakistani culture as long as our Islamic values are followed. Islam does not define a dress rather sets the dress code for both men and women. The dress changes according the season, geography, climate, aesthetics and ways of life but the values stay the same.
Dada muni is family name of veteran actor ashok kumar... I gave the name to our local brand ashok kumar :lol:

I
Ashok name was already taken, so I had to do some tweak with some numerics.
Unlike your Urdu word itself.
Interestingly narad name was also taken.. u think only you know how to tweak things? Lol

Do you also know how to twerk?? Please share the video in members club

Dada muni is family name of veteran actor ashok kumar... I gave the name to our local brand ashok kumar :lol:

I

Interestingly narad name was also taken.. u think only you know how to tweak things? Lol

Do you also know how to twerk?? Please share the video in members club

New ID with -5 negatives seeking attention?

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

You violated forum rules first by making non English posts..

BTW nice dp about calories.. are you and your motto. - "burncalorie"??
Hey don't troll. it is not a hard and fast rule. English is to be used mostly on threads meant for international audience (non indian and Pakistani). This thread is merely for Pakistani members so there is no harm in using Urdu here and there especially in Roman script so if you have such a problem leave the thread or go report the post but do not troll here.

the illustration fits in now way with Pakistani culture
the burka culture is from Afghanistan
ours is a very open and beautiful culture which sadly is being ruined by Arabization

ours is a very open and beautiful culture which sadly is being ruined by Arabization
Lies won't give you too much mileage in the real life though you may get some appreciation by libturds here.

Pakistan's population is far more than Afghanistan's and the number of women wearing burka in Pakistan is surely more than the entire population of Afghanistan.
What is Arabization btw?
How many men do you see wearing this dress in Pakistan?

upload_2017-11-23_15-22-14.png

Last edited:
Any things that violates the Islamic values nothing to do with a Islamic culture.

You make me laugh ...because dada means grandfather in Urdu :lol::lol:.. I think he is not that old... may be slightly older than me around 29 - 30 years old.

Totally concur bro and I would like to add that I don't care what happens to Pakistani culture as long as our Islamic values are followed. Islam does not define a dress rather sets the dress code for both men and women. The dress changes according the season, geography, climate, aesthetics and ways of life but the values stay the same.
Here in karachi it means badmash... sounds weird dont it.

Lies won't give you too much mileage in the real life though you may get some appreciation by libturds here.

Pakistan's population is far more than Afghanistan's and the number of women wearing burka in Pakistan is surely more than the entire population of Afghanistan.
What is Arabization btw?
How many men do you see wearing this dress in Pakistan?

no, before Zia Ul Haq, and before the Afghan war
there were very few women who wore the burka
it is not part of our culture, never was and never will be

1947- Delhi .. refugees to Pakistan:

migratingindia5.jpg

no, before Zia Ul Haq, and before the Afghan war
there were very few women who wore the burka
it is not part of our culture, never was and never will be
Kid, you are as ignorant as mullah brigade... even hindu high castes like Rajputs had the concept of Parda... and they even built grand houses so that their wives could see the bazars and city but no man could see them...

1947- Delhi .. refugees to Pakistan:

View attachment 438735

Kid, you are as ignorant as mullah brigade... even hindu high castes like Rajputs had the concept of Parda... and they even built grand houses so that their wives could see the bazars and city but no man could see them...

I have absolutely no idea after how much googling you found that picture.
but a simple google of Pakistan during before the 70s will show what Pakistan was before Arabization
800px-Kalash_women_traditional_clothing.jpg
CONTRIBUTION-OF-WOMEN-TO-FREEDOM-STRUGGLE.jpg
download5.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

I have absolutely no idea after how much googling you found that picture.
Took me 1 minute to search and post... you are welcome.

but a simple google of Pakistan during before the 70s will show what Pakistan was before Arabization
View attachment 438738 View attachment 438739 View attachment 438740 View attachment 438741
A pic of Kalash women... and 1960s Karachi Female student march..

I dont know about your culture, but Parda has been part of mine or rather the General Public of Pak..

Even today if you go to even some panjabi village you will observe it... in one shape or another.

What insult and what generalization?
Don't you think parents knows more then teenage girls? or you think teenage girls posses more knowledge than their parents?

What you think is value is actually nothing but custom. How far is it from where you are to honour killings? If parents know more than their children, then there would be no honour killings, because parents would respect their children's choice and not seek to impose their will on them automatically.

Back
Top Bottom