What's new

This website is being spammed by some deranged Nooni.

Where in the blue hell are the Mods , this looni toon this spamming everyone and mods are sleeping t**tsup. Just in under a minute i received more than 60 notifications . This ahole is opening 13 years old threads

I am getting feelings that webmaster doesnt care or not even checking the thread, never bother to reply or show up.

Anyways if webmaster doesnt want it to be controlled then it wouldnt.

7219002D-9D80-49F8-886A-F5EB9680A2A1.jpeg

I am not getting anymore notificaton from him now even he's trying haha

Where in the blue hell are the Mods , this looni toon this spamming everyone and mods are sleeping t**tsup. Just in under a minute i received more than 60 notifications . This ahole is opening 13 years old threads

Don't blame the mods. They can just ban accounts.

@WebMaster or @Horus need to shut down registration for a few weeks until a better solution is found.

they can t counter ...
How do you counter? By qeema wala naan :D
Majority noonies are uneducated folks or village folk coerced into slavery for the aal - e - lanati's. They wouldn't know how to power up a pc even if they wanted to.

PTI OTOH has a majority educated working middle / middle-upper class voting for them.

🤣 Have you been living under a rock for the past few months on this forum kid?

I don't normally reply to such messages with a response, but just to satisfy your curiosity - we know how pmln operates - we have deeply infiltrated deep behind enemy lines in the Plmn camp to know how they operate:

View attachment 862540

Nothing like the smell of broken bones and sinew in the morning 🤣👍
Can you provide some more stuff like this ?

Should have restrictions applied to counter this soon. 1-2 days.
Bro why is mobile latest section of website not updated ? It's been days that it's been like this.
Screenshot_20220720-183438_UC Browser.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom