What's new

This website is being spammed by some deranged Nooni.

Hopefully this a sign of the end of this backwater jahil family and its politics.

A mod should be online at any given time and just quickly ban them. There was this one who posted such long gibberish posts that it took me 5 mins to scroll down so i could report it.

A mod should be online at any given time and just quickly ban them. There was this one who posted such long gibberish posts that it took me 5 mins to scroll down so i could report it.
when you get multiple notification just click on his nick and report rather than opening it.

Actually this website is being spammed by politics and politically motivated users. This is a Defence Forum. But I guess we will never see the good old forum it once was because politics creates publicity and makes makes money for this website.

Actually this website is being spammed by politics and politically motivated users. This is a Defence Forum. But I guess we will never see the good old forum it once was because politics creates publicity and makes makes money for this website.
if you see Forums, the new member and politics have most of the threads. History is the lowest.

if you see Forums, the new member and politics have most of the threads. History is the lowest.

I have been here since 2007. I don't recall it was anything like it is now and if there was a political section, it was certainly least popular.

I have been here since 2007. I don't recall it was anything like it is now and if there was a political section, it was certainly least popular.
Our age bro. 15 years later we are becoming uncles and you know what uncles do.

young people got interested in politics after 2006-7. Peaked at 2012-14. Before it was movies, games, India/Pak, Hanafi/Shia, etc. You can observe that now no party talks about Pak/India but Kashmir. Sectarianism is low but blasphemy is high. ZemTV, Siasat.pk, poverty, terrorism, FB/twitter etc brought politics in common man's life, and here.

What vengence. The bot campaign was a PTI brain child to malign our military and other parties. Now their lies have been exposed and PTI won, PTI fanboys and bots will go silent and hide.
Military need no bots to be maligned. Just ask anyone on the street these days. PMLN or PTI The Mullahs or the Liberals...everyone hates Military

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom