What's new

This plane needs a new "islamic" name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamic my foot..
Us Pakistani's stuff Islam into everything..
While the only thing Islamic actually happening in this country happens to males during childhood.
So if tomorrow if HIT gets a contract to manufacture a sanitary vehicle would you give it a "Islamic" name as well?
Al-Ghaleez I suppose?

Abay he meant desi name.

ab santro mantro hee rakh lo.

You guys are paranoid. Have there been anything called Islamic language ????????:what:

what he meant desi name. Urdu Farsi, Arabic whatever you want

How about JF-17 عذاب ا الہی.

And personally i think thunder is not a bad name.It fits in well.:)

Islamic my foot..
While the only thing Islamic actually happening in this country happens to males during childhood.
So if tomorrow if HIT gets a contract to manufacture a sanitary vehicle would you give it a "Islamic" name as well?
Al-Ghaleez I suppose?

amazing posting as usual Santro , ahh I wish there were more like you around.

Islamic my foot..
Al-Ghaleez I suppose?

bro... don't hate... just discuss...

Thunder is fine.
Quran says we will hear thunder on the last day.
It fits perfect.

Take the Quran reference out of the picture..
Dragging Islam into everything is NEVER a good idea..
Its what the Thunder will be used for is where you should look for guidance from Islam..
Use it to shoot down enemy fighter.. you fulfill the command to "fight against those who fight against you"
Use it to bomb a village with women and children..
And you have sinned.
I dont even agree with most of those books that contain so called Islamic names for newborn babies.. only ones that give reference to god and prophet can be considered Islamic.
Which is why when most people with persian derived names and those having plain arabic names I point this fact out to seem peeved.
It should still have been called the SABRE II..

What's wrong with thunder? don't be silly here lmao...

Take the Quran reference out of the picture..
Dragging Islam into everything is NEVER a good idea..
Its what the Thunder will be used for is where you should look for guidance from Islam..
Use it to shoot down enemy fighter.. you fulfill the command to "fight against those who fight against you"
Use it to bomb a village with women and children..
And you have sinned.
I dont even agree with most of those books that contain so called Islamic names for newborn babies.. only ones that give reference to god and prophet can be considered Islamic.
Which is why when most people with persian derived names and those having plain arabic names I point this fact out to seem peeved.
It should still have been called the SABRE II..

Yes, this makes more sense! I see what you mean.

We should dedicate the plane to Pakistan itself.

Pakistan culture is so wide and deep, and draws on such a rich legacy of historical and religious icons, that finding several great names for this and future planes will not be a problem.

I do not wear my beliefs on my forehead, so I will not suggest any religious ones, but this thread sure will be interesting!

How about MiG-33PK?

Pakistan culture is so wide and deep, and draws on such a rich legacy of historical and religious icons, that finding several great names for this and future planes will not be a problem.

I do not wear my beliefs on my forehead, so I will not suggest any religious ones, but this thread sure will be interesting!

How about MiG-33PK?

i say

Name it after me. adha internet bharat waisy hee mara jay ga frustration say :P

What you say
BTW MiG 33PK or JF-17 Sino-Pak good names

If you insist, for now you can rename it as "JF-17 Shaheed Benazir Multirole Combat Aircraft"

Yeh to udne se pehle hi shaheed ho jaayega..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom