What's new

This is why we believe change is coming !!

Watch today's Lekin on Geo..
interesting debate.. appalling that the PML(N) representative is resorting to low blows.
However, some valid points come to light..

forget what Ik said.. he is man, can mistate this or that.

What is PTI's stance on turncoats?... SMQ is for all purposes. a Turncoat..
Is it no turncoats at all? or is it no turncoats who are suspected of corruption?

Moreover.. Nadeem Paracha is right in saying that even PTI is using reactionary messages at its party line.
Fix their fault or his fault.. PTI needs to come up with something genuinely unique to the party's offer to Pakistan apart from changing mistakes of the past. Corruption and its associated evils , foreign policy , swiss money etc.. are prime issues on the common Pakistanis mind.. but what of economic and social uplift independent of these.
PTI needs to take these issues out from just being in websites and down to the rural illiterate.

IK said that anyone who joins PTI after Lahore Jalsa is an opportunist...support of these turncoats can stick with you as long as the NUMBER GAME is with PTI. this will depend on how effectively IK selects his candidates by looking in shades of grey. this was the mistake Asghar khan made, he put together totally clean and unknown people, so his selection made him lose !!
I want him to win the number game in elections, rest will happen...

PTI do have policies of how to reform the institutions, I am seeing signs how bureaucracy is looking forward to IK/PTI to take over the government, its mood seems quite supporting...
The jalsa is a different ball game. its full of rants and anti-this and anti-that.

Exactly, the shades of grey policy must have a cutoff.
So while Javed hashmi may be acceptable , accepting Nabeel Gabol should not be.

Now that Shah Mehmood has joined PTI, and he is also a close friend of Nawaz Sharif, and Jawed Hashmi saying that PTI and PML(n) can work together, so , something like an alliance in the offing?

Now that Shah Mehmood has joined PTI, and he is also a close friend of Nawaz Sharif, and Jawed Hashmi saying that PTI and PML(n) can work together, so , something like an alliance in the offing?

I hope not, PTI keeps insisting about saying NO to dynasties..
Lets see if they stick to their word...and not end up giving into compromise after compromise.
However, I would rather have them in a loose alliance with PML(N) than with ANY alliance where the Mullahs of JI are involved.

Yeah and since SMQ also have a very good relations with PML-N this alliance cant be ruled out, nothing can be ruled out in Politics...

Javed Hashmi is a sane voice in PMLN but sadly his opinion is sidelined by Sharifs and there is a history to it , even Javed Hashmi himself has shown his displeasure towards his leadership openly . Sharifs r on a suicide mission (i guess) thanks to the ill advices of Ch Nisar and RanaSanaullah Co.

Imran Khan will always be the head of PTI. He makes all the decisions and he will not join hands with PML-N.

PML-N and PPP are the most corrupt parties in Pakistan and Imran Khan literally hates corrupt politicians like Zardari and Nawaz.

Exactly, the shades of grey policy must have a cutoff.
So while Javed hashmi may be acceptable , accepting Nabeel Gabol should not be.

Pir Pagaras son Rashid Shah will join PTI with a big jalsa at Pir jo Goth today IK will also condole with the Hindu doctors families in Chak

another turncoat. mind the fact that whose son he is, and secondly indirectly Pir of Pagaro refused to meet with Nawaz as well in a recent attempt by Nawaz to bring ML together...

ppppuffffffffffffffffff !!!!!

I hope not, PTI keeps insisting about saying NO to dynasties..
Lets see if they stick to their word...and not end up giving into compromise after compromise.
However, I would rather have them in a loose alliance with PML(N) than with ANY alliance where the Mullahs of JI are involved.

The lobbyists are busy in KPK, and can happen the very last minute. Is it bad or good I don't know.

Protect this guy Pakistanis...he seems to be your only hope in these turbulent times.

Actually it's other way round, he needs to protect Pakistan from American brutal drone attacks, from hardliners fundamentalist

Back
Top Bottom