What's new

This is Why Islamabad is Better Than Lahore and Karachi

That's not true, I remember telling Javed Sheikh wrong directions for free.

See the real burger is coming out. :D and you must be rolling on floor thinking you fooled someone. Burger types of prank. @The Sandman

I think that's the first time I heard this word. :omghaha::omghaha:

Slow clap for you then. :D

@Zibago I have heard Laila is seen regularly in Kohsar market, you want war you have got it;)

Then you should visit. :D Remember she is the 2nd most favorite in 4 of them. :D

@Zibago I have heard Laila is seen regularly in Kohsar market, you want war you have got it;)
YEEEEEEE :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: finally we've got a chance to decide who will be that the lucky guy
See the real burger is coming out. :D and you must be rolling on floor thinking you fooled someone. Burger types of prank. @The Sandman
:lol:
but i am sad the way they murder punjabi lang tho :frown::cry:

See the real burger is coming out. :D and you must be rolling on floor thinking you fooled someone. Burger types of prank.
Wasn't intentional judgmental guru. Some places streets numbers are all jacked up and my other 2 friends wasn't sure either, but atleast we gave him an idea. Unlike Lahore where all you gotta say, sajy mur jaoo tu kaby lang jaoo, than kisi kolon puch lo.

Islamabadi

Slow clap for you then. :D
79ea22fdd4cf90fab16394d5126b36d8.jpg

Wasn't intentional judgmental guru. Some places streets numbers are all jacked up and my other 2 friends wasn't sure either, but atleast we gave him an idea. Unlike Lahore where all you gotta say, sajy mur jaoo tu kaby lang jaoo, than kisi kolon puch lo.

79ea22fdd4cf90fab16394d5126b36d8.jpg

HAHAHAHA kitnay koi funny hain aap. Lahoris are famous to give directions to outsiders. Even some take those people to their place.

image.jpeg

No we should stay neutral on this :yes4: :D
:rofl::rofl: so true lets stop confusing ppl even more now :lol:

Naa I remember @django was the first candidate :D zibago is just proving he's from Islambad :D tang arna you know

HAHAHAHA at the same time let me target two people here. :D

View attachment 322052

@The Sandman high five :D

And @PaklovesTurkiye *cough*
Pain apple khain :D

HAHAHAHA kitnay koi funny hain aap. Lahoris are famous to give directions to outsiders. Even some take those people to their place.

View attachment 322054

Naa I remember @django was the first candidate :D zibago is just proving he's from Islambad :D tang arna you know
Lahoriyan no mareekh tey ja,key phocho Anarkali kithey ohna ney ik gal i akhni

Ey pain naal ey hay

A city that can elect a gem like Asad Umar is defintiely a better city than Karachi and Lahore.
I voted for him (´︶`)

Islamabad Monal
monal.jpg

Lahori Charba :D
MONAL-Restaurant-Lahore-sealed-by-Ayesha-Mumtaz.jpg

Islamabad Monal
monal.jpg

Lahori Charba :D
MONAL-Restaurant-Lahore-sealed-by-Ayesha-Mumtaz.jpg

I think we can only dream about it and this a very sad thing :(
Just be cool like Isloo,ites and you too can elect sane folks :D

Paa'een, kuch zada nhi ho gia. Next you will say, Lahoris takes people to their own houses if visitor destination is not found.

My Alma mater Bahria University Islamabad. Pir Sohawa was our usual getaway during classes esp when the weather was good. Nostalgic.

52285930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom