What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

6023dbf6c5a957a9be9ad9ea09f41c75.jpg

well....people who ride sohrab cycles who save up, eventually get CD70 or CG125 Honda or Yamaha Royale 4 stroker. People who have those, eventually aim to get a Cuore or Corolla. Etc. etc.

common man uses bikes just for transport, not to do wheelies and zoom around at 240 km/h

Young lower/middle class youth are good at turning 125CC bike into reasonably quick bikes; they modify the handle bars, remove the fairings, get lighter rims, remove standard brakes and put in disc rotors, and removing other un-necessary components like head-lights, silensor and speedometer

for those who have the money, heavy bikes are very popular. Just go to Karachi or Lahore or twin cities or Peshawar --or even Abbotabad and you can find big presence of them. I know places in Peshawar where you can get grey market heavy bikes for super cheap.

Nowdays its cold and foggy. I have my 2nd hand Harley Davidson 1200R, which i brought from Istanbul last year.

overall, good bikes scene. But you are more likely to see "common man" bikes such as these 100CC 4 strokers simply because there are more of them on the road. They make good transport for lower income people, and they dont take too much fuel.

here are some "fun" videos

YouTube - Peshawar One Wheeler= G T Road

YouTube - Izloo Bikers - Super Bikers from Islamabad

YouTube - lahore bikers wheelie

Majid Khan, One of the best Wheelie experts in Karachi

YouTube - Karachi wheelie 3

YouTube - Lahori Guys - the best minute you will watch

YouTube - suzuki gsxr wheeling lahore

YouTube - lahore biker wheelie on gsxr 1000 suzuki

YouTube - Aqeel Champ! Lahore Biker Boys

YouTube- car racing lahore

YouTube- c6 run

YouTube- Lahore Drag Race - Supra's very first run

YouTube- Police After Adil Supra

i am not endorsing or encouraging above activities......for the record

traffic police have become very strict in Pakistan; now they take away your bike and/or imprison and challan you if you are caught doing wheelies on public roads....things have changed a lot...though on sundays or during national holiday like 14/08 you can see such things quite commonly

You got to live life to fullest :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom