What's new

This is What Karachi Is Really Like

What I can't understand about Pakistani's is why they tout Karachi so much. It's big city and everything but for a international tourist Mumbai would have everything Karachi has but bigger, better, safer and wthout restrictions. You want to sell something unique to Pakistan. This is where Northern Pakistan comes into it's own. It offers something that India can't.
Really ? Never heard of indian hill station in j&k, himachal... NE India ?

of course it is gateway to Pakistan!

and someone posted that we are anti Pakistan or hate punjabis blah blah is wrong and poster is an idiot!
we are first Muslims and then Pakistani nothing else @newb3e :pakistan:

Really ? Never heard of indian hill station in j&k, himachal... NE India ?
your country northern areas are similar to Pakistani northern areas @punit sir :angel::cool::enjoy:

U ppl are like white ppl of 50s-60s claiming u have many best friends who are blacks. Stop bsing yourself and the country. Frankly losing Karachi would be one less loose end to worry about.

Let them live in quaidabad or whatever they wanted to build out of Karachi.
Why you hate karachi people/moahjirs, you're a narrow minded/racist Pakistani @Ahmet Pasha :blah::blah::blah: if karachi is gone Pakistani economy will be in problems, karachi is providing more then 70% revenue for Pakistan , you're reported for your spreading hates/racist insult again @Ahmet Pasha :blah::blah::blah:

Ive seen racial superiority complex of Arabs and Karachiites first hand now and my belief in ummah chumma is shaken to the core. Modern muslim is the biggest fraud in the world today.
you reported again for your narrow mind /hate for karachiites/racist insult @Ahmet Pasha :blah::blah::blah:, you call yourself pakistani, you're not muslim either nor a human, you're worst than animal @Ahmet Pasha :blah::blah::blah::blah:

@waz @The Eagle please control @Ahmet Pasha for hate speech about karachi people and mohajirs

Ive seen racial superiority complex of Arabs and Karachiites first hand now and my belief in ummah chumma is shaken to the core. Modern muslim is the biggest fraud in the world today.

sorry but thats stupid you judging whole because of act of few!

What I can't understand about Pakistani's is why they tout Karachi so much. It's big city and everything but for a international tourist Mumbai would have everything Karachi has but bigger, better, safer and without restrictions. You want to sell something unique to Pakistan. This is where Northern Pakistan comes into it's own. It offers something that India can't.

Northern areas might be beautiful, but they don't have the beaches and hot weather Western tourist prefer!

Bulatai hon Main feminists ko ap ruko zara

Pack hunting has advantage.

Feminists are on a different project These days. You khawateenz Talk too much but never anything with substance.

Tum log itne bore kyon hote ho?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom