What's new

This is What Karachi Is Really Like

I've seen you people first hand. You outright hate punjabis. And its not even about PMLN.
It is just plain hatred. And still play the randi rona of being neglected.

I worked at a place owned by a Karachiite with other Karachiites and someone left an anonymous note saying stop employment of Punjabis at your business.

Only my co workers knew I am punjabi.
And this is one of many instances of u fukheads discriminating against my people/me.

I say the army has made a mistake by stopping ur slaughter u ppl deserve all the as$ whooping u can get.

Cut the bullsht u people are filled with hatred and all of u are secretly drones of Altaf Hussain and share separatist idealogy.
I never hated Karachiites as I lived in RWP near GHQ and went to school with kids of army officers who were Karachiites. They were some of the best folks I met.

One of the biggest offices of MQM is located in my state. And literally hundreds of thousands of Karachiites enthusiastically attend all events/activities.

But the ones I have met here are outright hateful and ashamed of their own country and culture.

Your arrogance just boggles my mind. And then u cry foul. But sadly this is ur reality.

Ur Indian hindu brothers also discriminate against Punjabis in Indian Punjab as well. Trying really hard to impede progress there.

But when u need someone to fight is the Pakistani pathan and punjabi u have to hide behind. Bunch of pathetic pu**ies.

Same goes for India it has to rely on its gurkhas and punjabi sikhs.
U r wrong mate, here in australia groups of Pakistani's that live together is always almost comprised of a few punjabis and karachities, they not only get along but as i told u they live together, not much left to say after this.

Cut the bullsht u people are filled with hatred and all of u are secretly drones of Altaf Hussain and share separatist idealogy.
I never hated Karachiites as I lived in RWP near GHQ and went to school with kids of army officers who were Karachiites. They were some of the best folks I met.

One of the biggest offices of MQM is located in my state. And literally hundreds of thousands of Karachiites enthusiastically attend all events/activities.

But the ones I have met here are outright hateful and ashamed of their own country and culture.

Your arrogance just boggles my mind. And then u cry foul. But sadly this is ur reality.

Ur Indian hindu brothers also discriminate against Punjabis in Indian Punjab as well. Trying really hard to impede progress there.

But when u need someone to fight is the Pakistani pathan and punjabi u have to hide behind. Bunch of pathetic pu**ies.

The common peoples of Karachi are not in the MQM or what so ever most of the peoples in Karachi hates MQM/PPP Politics, and it was a Muhajirs that made Pakistan, you Punjabis were get a independence at your home and didn't give a single scarifies to the struggle of Pakistan, we are one of the most educated community of Pakistan

Your post is reported for spreading hate/racist insult @Ahmet Pasha

It is not hate. As I said before I didnt ALWAYS hate u ppl. Non of my previous posts since i have joined indicate me being racist towards u ppl. In fact I stood up for your kind on several occasions. And many will testify to that.

Hundreds of thousands punjabi muslims died while doing HIJRAT to Pakistan.

It does not make an ounce of sense that u call urself mohajir. When almost 80% of Pakistanis have made HIJRAT to live in Pakistan. U call urself urdu speak but almost all of Pakistan speaks urdu. No matter how weak or broken it may be.

U claim cultural superiority, incite other people and then cry foul for supposed persecution and neglect.

U are nothing but very dangerous people for Pakistan who love inciting seperatist mentality.

But if time comes to stand for you I will stand for you and fight for u. But I will remember your true hateful nature. By God whatever problems befell your city were well deserved by your kind.

I understand that NOW
The common peoples of Karachi are not in the MQM or what so ever most of the peoples in Karachi hates MQM/PPP Politics, and it was a Muhajirs that made Pakistan, you Punjabis were get a independence at your home and didn't give a single scarifies to the struggle of Pakistan, we are one of the most educated community of Pakistan

Your post is reported for spreading hate/racist insult @Ahmet Pasha

I have also heard so many of you abusing Armed Forces for eliminating your beloved mohajir terrorits. Claiming that they were only innocent kids. PATHETIC.

I am only presenting my opinion. Just like you are allowed to present your opinion calling us khota khor and hurling abuses like uncivilized savages.

It is so ironic that u claim to be soo educated.

Education does not always make u an upright human being. In most cases it gives u a piece of paper that claims u are what u say what u are.

@pakistanipower I dont think u even have that u sound like a dropout.

Some of the most successful people are uneducated in this world.

It is just sad BTW if they can present their opinion and I cannot then the mods of this forum need to reassess their morality.

THIS
How so? The age of sail ended before even 1947. If you divide Pakistan in half more people live in north then south.

Last edited:
It is not hate. As I said before I didnt ALWAYS hate u ppl. Non of my previous posts since i have joined indicate me being racist towards u ppl. In fact I stood up for your kind on several occasions. And many will testify to that.

It does not make an ounce of sense that u call urself mohajir. When almost 80% of Pakistanis have made HIJRAT to live in Pakistan. U call urself urdu speak but almost all of Pakistan speaks urdu. No matter how weak or broken it may be.

U claim cultural superiority, incite other people and then cry foul for supposed persecution and neglect.

U are nothing but very dangerous people for Pakistan who love inciting seperatist mentality.

But if time comes to stand for you I will stand for you and fight for u. But I will remember your true hateful nature. By God whatever problems befell your city were well deserved by your kind.

I understand that NOW

I have also heard so many of you abusing Armed Forces for eliminating your beloved mohajir terrorits. Claiming that they were only innocent kids. PATHETIC.

I am only presenting my opinion. Just like you are allowed to present your opinion calling us khota khor and hurling abuses like uncivilized savages.

Education does not always make u an upright human being. In most cases it gives u a piece of paper that claims u are what u say what u are.

It is just sad BTW if they can present their opinion and I cannot then the mods of this forum need to reassess their morality.

THIS
MOST OF THE MIGRANTS ARE COMES FROM UP/DELHI/AGRA AND ARE NOT PUNGABIS THERE ARE FEW MOHAIJRS WHO HAVE THE AGENDA AGAINST AMRY AND STATES (MQM), COMMON MOHAJIRS IS LOYAL/PATRIOT TO THE COUNTRY @Ahmet Pasha

@waz ,@The Eagle @WebMaster PLEASE CONTROL @Ahmet Pasha CALLING ALL MOHAJIRS ARE TERRORIST/PUSSIES
AGAIN YOU'RE REPORTED FOR YOUR HATE/RACISM INSULT @Ahmet Pasha :blah::blah::blah:

MOST OF THE MIGRANTS ARE COMES FROM UP/DELHI/AGRA AND ARE NOT PUNGABIS THERE ARE FEW MOHAIJRS WHO HAVE THE AGENDA AGAINST AMRY AND STATES (MQM), COMMON MOHAJIRS IS LOYAL/PATRIOT TO THE COUNTRY

Yours is a self made claim of all the mohajirs being from wherever u stated. Whereas, the massacres that Punjabi muslims had to endure enroute to new Pakistan are well documented by print media of the time.

If your claim of loyalty is so true then likes of Altaf bhai would never be there or no demands of a seperate country by you like bla and sindhudesh we all know how fake those movements are.

Yours is a self made claim of all the mohajirs being from wherever u stated. Whereas, the massacres that Punjabi muslims had to endure enroute to new Pakistan are well documented by print media of the time.

If your claim of loyalty is so true then likes of Altaf bhai would never be there or no demands of a seperate country by you like bla and sindhudesh we all know how fake those movements are.
The common peoples/mohajirs are not supported this narrative of the separate country, its just MQM narrative, and you have false ego that punjabis are doing or will do good/better for Pakistan, punjabis spreading hates/racism/ divide and rule polices among the provinces @Ahmet Pasha

I've seen you people first hand. You outright hate punjabis. And its not even about PMLN.

I worked at a place owned by a Karachiite with other Karachiites and someone left an anonymous note saying stop employment of Punjabis at your business.

And this is one of many instances of u fukheads discriminating against my people/me.

I say the army has made a mistake by stopping ur slaughter u ppl deserve all the as$ whooping u can get.

lol .. Wtffff !! sorry bro you are hilarious

Why is Karachi associated only with Mohajirs? I thought about half of Karachi consists of Sindhis...

I understand that NOW

THIS

What are you an Idiot or something?

You Land in Karachi. The greenery is more of Pakistani flags than foliage itself.

I never said punjabis will do better etc etc.
I only ventured to point out the extent of your kinds hypocrisy.

Wheras, on one hand you all claim to be mohajirs and the persecuted ones and yet you are so hateful of other ethnicities and inciting hatred.
The common peoples/mohajirs are not supported this narrative of the separate country, its just MQM narrative, and you have false ego that punjabis are doing or will do good/better for Pakistan, punjabis spreading hates/racism/ divide and rule polices among the provinces @Ahmet Pasha

And pigs can fly in your lala land. What about the rest of Karachi which is full of red white and green flags(whixh are Indian flag colors btw)
What are you an Idiot or something?

You Land in Karachi. The greenery is more of Pakistani flags than foliage itself.

And pigs can fly in your lala land. What about the rest of Karachi which is full of red white and green flags(whixh are Indian flag colors btw)

You never Seen an Indian flag?

No wonder you live In a country which elected Trump.

Regardless enough about flags. It is more about the hatred and false grandeur that your kind harbors inside that bothers me.

You consider everyone to be below you. I think this why u were getting ur assess kicked. Many of u here when i met them were like "what has Pakistan given us?? We dont want to be associated with such a country"

Most of u especially harbor anti armed forces sentiments

Red color on top
Show me Red on an Indian flag?

They have red dots on their heads. Not on flags.

Attachments

• india-republic-day-background-with-watercolors_1055-1580.jpg
    india-republic-day-background-with-watercolors_1055-1580.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom