What's new

This is What Karachi Is Really Like

Regardless enough about flags. It is more about the hatred and false grandeur that your kind harbors inside that bothers me.

You consider everyone to be below you. I think this why u were getting ur assess kicked. Many of u here when i met them were like "what has Pakistan given us?? We dont want to be associated with such a country"

Most of u especially harbor anti armed forces sentiments

Red color on top

Dude Pakistanis are not stupid. I am sure they are not burning the wrong flags.

Once again. I will Trump it down for you. Its Orange like your President.

Yeah like I said ot is not really about the color of flags it is about your holier than thou attitude comparing yourself to rest of Pakistan. Which is the epitome of arrogance. And claiming to be persecuted when u are the ones doing the persecution
Dude Pakistanis are not stupid. I am sure they are not burning the wrong flags.

Once again. I will Trump it down for you. Its Orange like your President.

Yeah like I said ot is not really about the color of flags it is about your holier than thou attitude comparing yourself to rest of Pakistan. Which is the epitome of arrogance. And claiming to be persecuted when u are the ones doing the persecution

There is No muhajir Race.

Yeah well tell that to the pan eating anti nationals living here all around me claiming to be mohajir. And telling the foreign governments they were persecuted to get asylum status. Many because of their negotiation for visa later become likes of Hussain Haqqani.

Ur filled with hatred, treason and anti national sentiment.
There is No muhajir Race.

Yeah well tell that to the pan eating anti nationals living here all around me claiming to be mohajir. And telling the foreign governments they were persecuted to get asylum status. Many because of their negotiation for visa later become likes of Hussain Haqqani.

Ur filled with hatred, treason and anti national sentiment.

America should do more against terrorism.

Do not deflect the situation at hand.
America should do more against terrorism.

America should do more. But u ppl need to recognize that you are faulty in your idiotic racist behavior. And rectify your mistakes.

What I can't understand about Pakistani's is why they tout Karachi so much. It's big city and everything but for a international tourist Mumbai would have everything Karachi has but bigger, better, safer and wthout restrictions. You want to sell something unique to Pakistan. This is where Northern Pakistan comes into it's own. It offers something that India can't.

Do you really want to get attacked by our Karachitties fellas?
Don’t you know Karachi has “Sumandar” :D

I never said punjabis will do better etc etc.
I only ventured to point out the extent of your kinds hypocrisy.

Wheras, on one hand you all claim to be mohajirs and the persecuted ones and yet you are so hateful of other ethnicities and inciting hatred.
you're hypocrite not mohajirs, you first started your hate speech calling karachiist are not loyal to the country in your first post in this thread, there are only one gang that is not loyal to the country in karachi (MQM) rest of the karachicist/ mohajirs ,only MQM claiming that mohajirs persecuted in karachi, i had a lots of friends of blauci and sindhi respect them all with my catagory but sindhi and blauchi people didn't respect mohajirs, so what should we do @Ahmet Pasha :angel:

And pigs can fly in your lala land. What about the rest of Karachi which is full of red white and green flags(whixh are Indian flag colors btw)
MQM @Ahmet Pasha

Regardless enough about flags. It is more about the hatred and false grandeur that your kind harbors inside that bothers me.

You consider everyone to be below you. I think this why u were getting ur assess kicked. Many of u here when i met them were like "what has Pakistan given us?? We dont want to be associated with such a country"

Most of u especially harbor anti armed forces sentiments

Red color on top
MQM @Ahmet Pasha :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

fact sir!

i live in good decent area of Karachi and since morning air smell like burning garbage!

Do you really want to get attacked by our Karachitties fellas?
Don’t you know Karachi has “Sumandar” :D
our "Sumandar" smells like a naalla now we dump all the sewage into it.its disgusting!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom