What's new

This is what IAF will do to ensure Balakot-style op isn’t questioned again

What are IAF protocols for having tea, at the other side, after being shot down? With sugar or without? Just saying, if every tiny bit like this is being discussed, might as well share what you'd like to have in the menu as well.

But the message exploded several meters away...
Dropping several meters away from a heavily defended garrison in the world largest military zone was the message which was heard loud and clear and after that India backed out. Hitting the compound would not have been a message but rather a declaration of war.

What is this CRYSTAL MAZE missile thing is ... whenever I search it i only see POPEYE Missile ???

What is this CRYSTAL MAZE missile thing is ... whenever I search it i only see POPEYE Missile ???
IMO it seems some type of meth. Probably the pilots sniffed it before the op.

BTW India did the same shit in 2016. Blew a checkpoint killed a soldier went home made a movie and called it a day. We did the same, just didn't made the movie.

We learnt our lesson: Bring evidence.

This is what IAF will do........If Can Do but there is no guarantee. The need of camera arrives because there last script didn't go well on bollywood box office. However, they there cameras for the joke of surgical strike as well which resulted in too much of laughs. Stop selling everything to the Junta like this.... tell that 2 trees & 1 Pakistani crow cost IAF a lot.

This is what IAF will do to ensure Balakot-style op isn’t questioned again
The IAF has rewritten firing protocols for air-to-surface Israeli missile Crystal Maze, which gives live feed of hitting the target.

SNEHESH ALEX PHILIP26 February, 2020
IAF1-696x392.jpg

File photo of Mirage 2000 fighter jet | Manvender Vashist | PTI

New Delhi: All future operations on the lines of last year’s Balakot air strikes will have a video feed of the attack for military personnel to get real-time information, which will also help with subsequent analysis of the hit, ThePrint has learnt.

According to sources in the defence establishment, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has rewritten firing protocols for the air-to-surface Israeli missile, Crystal Maze, as it was felt that the missile could have been fired along with the Spice 2000 during the Balakot strike but the rules at the time didn’t allow for it.

The Crystal Maze, which has a camera that opens up as it nears the target, gives a playback of hitting the target. The missile, which has a range of about 80-100 km, can be navigated further through a cursor by the operator who can actually pin point it to the centre of the target.

The IAF had used the Israeli Spice 2000 bombs to hit the Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) camp in Pakistan’s Balakot in tandem with the Crystal Maze.

A video would have helped faster post-analysis, the sources said.

Now, the firing protocols for Crystal Maze have been changed, said a source who didn’t want to be named.

The decision was taken after the lack of a video feed from the Balakot air strike became an issue of intense political slugfest, and helped the Pakistan military’s publicity wing, Inter-Services Public Relations, launch a propaganda war, which helped create initial doubts in the minds of many.

“The Balakot strike was meant to send a message to the enemy and the enemy has heard it loud and clear. No matter what they say, the military bosses in Pakistan know what happened,” said a second source.

https://theprint.in/defence/this-is...d-again/370436/?amp&__twitter_impression=true
Realty speaks itsself.. your iaf missed the chance which only gets once in decades.. more you try to justify n lie more you become laughing stock infront of international military establishments... do you think people are that stupid as you enconter in india...i dont think so... world is on different level

They most likely already have the recordings, however, those recordings cannot be revealed because of obvious reasons (hint: embarrassing failure of all missiles to hit the target).
But I am still angry about that brave pakistani crow

After Operation Gagan Shakti, Indians made claims they were ready for a two front war. Taking down PAF and than taking on PLAAF.

However their bollywood bubble was shattered on 27th feb 2019. They even shot their own helicopter down in desparation.

So now we have another long widened nonsense from IAF.

However this time they are HUSH HUSH about the two front war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom