What's new

This is truly Pakistan.

I stand by what I wrote, there are thousand more places to provide shelter to anyone in need. Stop using such photos for cheap publicity stunt, the whole world knows how tolerant we Muslims are they keep reading about Shia-sunny "Love affair"

Reading your comments does not persuade me that Muslims are tolerant. If I had only you to go on, I would believe they are as intolerant as it is possible to be.
Who told you that ???
Mosques (like churches, temples, etc. ) are places of worship and have some rules, one of them is that no one can enter them if they are not clean "Pak, when one is drunk, or not appropriately dressed etc.

Sorry, I missed this yesterday, but it requires correction. Mosques and temples may have such rules, but Churches emphatically do not. Part of Christian theology is - "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" - it is not possible to get clean enough for God. So, we all come to God "dirty". Physical dirt is minor compared to our sins, which require the blood of Jesus to atone for.

There are probably some churches that try to impose dress codes, and it would be rude to deliberately go to church dirty, but it is certainly not tenant of Christianity that someone cannot enter a church if they are "unclean". Speak for your own religion on that. And judging by the fact that the leader of the mosque in the photo allowed in "unclean" people, I have to assume you really aren't in a position to speak for Islam even.

I've even heard it the other way - that church is where you go for cleansing - so, do you have to get cleaned up before you take a bath??

BC kia sarai imratain pani main bah gai hain jo zamany ka sra filth masjid main bitha dia? Itni muhabba hai in say to apnay ghar lay jao, Allah kay ghar ko napak na karo.

Here lies the hypocrisy of our society.

This flag bearer of his version of Islam argues by saying "BC"!

Are you currently in a clean state?

Quran and Mosque are not Idols. Stop worshiping them like idols and start understanding and following the teachings of Islam. Try to read Quran and understand it! Your level of arguments is a clear indication that you dont understand Quran otherwise you would never use the word BC.

And you never answered me why did our Prophet (SAW) allowed jews and christians to stay in Masjid e Nabvi? Were they Pak? was there **** checked?

deleted post...

you not my level. and iwont stoop down to your level

@ topic....

good gesture by muslims of sri nagar.. it really is a masjid.. thx on behalf of my community

Jatta welcome back :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom