What's new

This is truly Pakistan.

Do we have to scoop down so low to prove our "Love" for minorities that we let people with no concept of "NAPAKI" in our places of worship? Can we not prove our "love" by giving them shelter in any other place?

Even Muslims are prohibited from entering mosques while "NAPAK".

100% Rubbish.

--
just one question..
is god/alah/ bhagwan in mandir/mosque only..?
will i find him if i dont go to these ?

No .god/alah/ bhagwan is above the heavens

Last edited:
Do we have to scoop down so low to prove our "Love" for minorities that we let people with no concept of "NAPAKI" in our places of worship? Can we not prove our "love" by giving them shelter in any other place?

When the Najran delegation reached Madina, they debated with the Prophet in an investigatory dialogue for two or three days in the mosque (Masjid) of Madina. Prophet Muhammad allow-ed them to pray in the mosque (Masjid al-Nabawi) where the Muslims prayed. The whole incident was the first occurrence of peaceful dialogue between Christians and Muslims; it was the first time that Christians prayed in a mosque.

Abu Huraira reported: A bedouin stood in the mosque to urinate and the people rushed toward him. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Leave him alone and pour a bucket of water over it. Verily, you have been sent to make things easy and not to make things difficult.”

Both Sahih hadith from Bukhari.

Abu Huraira reported: A bedouin stood in the mosque to urinate and the people rushed toward him. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Leave him alone and pour a bucket of water over it. Verily, you have been sent to make things easy and not to make things difficult.”

Mmm, well, I think you should go outside for that, even if it is raining. :-) But the concept, of not freaking out over the holiness of a building, I'm in total agreement. Reason and compassion should be the order of the day.

These are not people who will be there forever, the flood will end, eventually, and they will go home. If you need to re-sanctify the mosque, so be it.

I stand by what I wrote, there are thousand more places to provide shelter to anyone in need. Stop using such photos for cheap publicity stunt, the whole world knows how tolerant we Muslims are they keep reading about Shia-sunny "Love affair"

:lol: you are an idiot and ignorant.

Everyone can enter a mosque. . and yes we can allow them.

Displaced by flood sikh family takes shelter in Mosque

c74a4e20c5a9f426ae4cf452a309d5e2.jpg
YES this is ISLAM

First of all sometimes I wish I can come out of the internet and spank !
Secondly, in Masjid-e-Nabvi, our Prophet(SAW) hosted NAPAK jews and NAPAK christians. Was our Prophet not following Islam?
Thirdly, isnt saving a creation of the Creator more important than maintaining a self declared code of conduct for a human creation(mosque/worship place)?

Last edited:
kabhi namaz parhi ho ya na, sikhoon ki gaaf choomnay kay liay saray neem mulla fatway danay kai liay tayyar hain.

BC kia sarai imratain pani main bah gai hain jo zamany ka sra filth masjid main bitha dia? Itni muhabba hai in say to apnay ghar lay jao, Allah kay ghar ko napak na karo.

There are some etiquettes to entry, stay, exit from the mosques.

It is forbidden for the one who is in the state of janabat and haydh to enter the mosque. Only after having performed the required ghusl (major ablution) can such a person enter the mosque. Sisters who are in the state istihadha can enter the mosque for prayers or otherwise. (For detailed rules on these please refer to books on Islamic Laws)

It is forbidden to bring any inherently impure (najisul-`ayn) things into a mosque. Therefore, clothes containing blood, urine, semen, flesh of a dog or swine, etc. cannot be worn or carried when entering a mosque.

If you have eaten garlic, onions, etc… do not go to the mosque, until the odor from your mouth has vanished.

Ensure not to contaminate any part of the mosque, for it is forbidden (haram) to do so and goes against the sanctity of the mosque.

If any part of the mosque is contaminated it is obligatory for all those present and those who have the knowledge of it to immediately purify it (make it tahir/pak).

First of all sometimes I wish I can come out of the internet and spank !
Secondly, in Masjid-e-Nabvi, our Prophet(SAW) hosted NAPAK jews and NAPAK christians. Was our Prophet not following Islam?
Thirdly, isnt saving a creation of the Creator more important than maintaining a self declared code of conduct for a human creation(mosque/worship place)?

I stand by what I wrote, there are thousand more places to provide shelter to anyone in need. Stop using such photos for cheap publicity stunt, the whole world knows how tole
kabhi namaz parhi ho ya na, sikhoon ki gaaf choomnay kay liay saray neem mulla fatway danay kai liay tayyar hain.

BC kia sarai imratain pani main bah gai hain jo zamany ka sra filth masjid main bitha dia? Itni muhabba hai in say to apnay ghar lay jao, Allah kay ghar ko napak na karo.

There are some etiquettes to entry, stay, exit from the mosques.

It is forbidden for the one who is in the state of janabat and haydh to enter the mosque. Only after having performed the required ghusl (major ablution) can such a person enter the mosque. Sisters who are in the state istihadha can enter the mosque for prayers or otherwise. (For detailed rules on these please refer to books on Islamic Laws)

It is forbidden to bring any inherently impure (najisul-`ayn) things into a mosque. Therefore, clothes containing blood, urine, semen, flesh of a dog or swine, etc. cannot be worn or carried when entering a mosque.

If you have eaten garlic, onions, etc… do not go to the mosque, until the odor from your mouth has vanished.

Ensure not to contaminate any part of the mosque, for it is forbidden (haram) to do so and goes against the sanctity of the mosque.

If any part of the mosque is contaminated it is obligatory for all those present and those who have the knowledge of it to immediately purify it (make it tahir/pak).
Abe ******* ***** yeh srinagar ka gurdwara hai. Poori post padh liya kar pehle apni zubaan kholne se pehle

Last edited by a moderator:
this must be a gurudwara.. I think women aint allowed in mosques.

Sorry you made a mistake, No I am not your dad, you stinky indian. LOL
lol comeon man you are a Pakistani.. you should know your aukat..don't call others names when they fit better to your community

why are upset bharti, not enough room on the road to take a dump?

deleted post...

you not my level. and iwont stoop down to your level

@ topic....

good gesture by muslims of sri nagar.. it really is a masjid.. thx on behalf of my community

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom