What's new

This is SRI LANKA!

Amazing videos of an amazing land.
I would really love to visit there and stay for extended periods. That tiny country has everything. Let's hope the scars of the war in that country are healed soon.

Thanks for sharing.

srilanka is an amazing place very hospitable people if you go there do go to this place called the islamic kataragama its Islamic Kataragama: The Home of al-Khidr
stayed there for some days actually rest of the island is too good srilankans are our brothers we share mutual respect and love with them
Sri Lanka Tourism
well its recommended to visit experience of a life time...

thanks for sharing.

i should visit the beautiful place soon...thousand times better than kerala...pure and free from rats,plague and pollution :cheers:

srilanka is an amazing place very hospitable people if you go there do go to this place called the islamic kataragama its Islamic Kataragama: The Home of al-Khidr
stayed there for some days actually rest of the island is too good srilankans are our brothers we share mutual respect and love with them
Sri Lanka Tourism
well its recommended to visit experience of a life time...

thanks for sharing.

Thanks for visiting Sri Lanka.
Katharagama is a place where you can find Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims. It's a famous religious site in Sri Lanka.

Another clip, This was a featured video once in Youtube homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
i should visit the beautiful place soon...thousand times better than kerala...pure and free from rats,plague and pollution :cheers:

yeah that is the reason why so many tourists visit our country and kerala aswell , you first look at your nation, just google or youtube , your nation is seen as one of worst places to visit in world. BTW , how much ever you bark you can't deny the fact that more tourists visit india in comparision with sri lanka and pakistan.

HI guys check out this interesting video of travels in Sri Lanka.

Give it a watch, it looks nice.

I was once in Sri Lanka during my school holidays.
It is the most developed and cleanest country in South Asia.

I misplanned my vacation- tried to cram both Bentota and Kandy in a 3 day space- a huge mistake. WIll have to go there again.

Back
Top Bottom