What's new

This is 1300 km karakoram highway passing from Pakistan to China- now recognised as 8th wonder

Truly mind boggling! ... no wonder the Indians want to blow CPEC up.... It will change the face of pakistan and they know it.

BTW... this highway is on the Chinese side not on Pakistan's side of the karakhoram highway... however, expect the pakistan side to evolve into something similar.

Once again, this is not Karakorum Highway. Having said that, Karakorum Highway is the eighth wonder of the world due to its construction difficulty and engineering challenges. The one in the video though is not it. CPEC goes to Kashgar after it crosses over to China and after passing through a little bit of mountainous region it then enters a desert so no need to build a complex engineering structure. I have seen videos of the Chinese side of the CPEC roads in existence. The one in the video isn't it. Have a look at the terrain below. From Pakistan it will follow Chinese highways G314 to G315. As you can see path is pretty clear.

upload_2017-9-9_2-9-20.png

The road in the video is not Karakoram Highway
karakoram highway PASSING from Pakistan to China.
Brother this is posted by an Indian with the same above title on his face book.Who am I to change the title.:D

Complete BS, looks like a fanboi downloaded a top ten scenic highways of the world, edited it and called it cpec. I don't think even one frame from that is from cpec.

Complete BS, looks like a fanboi downloaded a top ten scenic highways of the world, edited it and called it cpec. I don't think even one frame from that is from cpec.
It's not Karakoram Highway, but it's also not a collection of many highways, it is just one highway.

This is not KKH but KKH is not less than this thing...
Being Civil Engineer I can tell that KKH is a wonder passing through one of the highest mountain ranges in world.
I wish i could upload pics going to Khanjrab pass ( Pak-China border).

Jalnay walay ka moohn kala (Urdu). English.... Jealous one gets a black face ( Indians ). Lolza

It's not the karakhoram highway... but it is a highway in China

Bhai sb, its not cpec...its pure china, infact capital P is missing in full in the video.
Brother this is posted by an Indian with the same above title on his face book.Who am I to change the title.:D

Indeed a great achievement.

May Pakistan and China both prosper.

Wow. It is truely amazing! Masterpiece of engineering!

Back
Top Bottom