What's new

This forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yabgu

Reaction score
Before I joined this forum I saw a few things on Google about military stuff and so I followed it for abit but after joining I found out that the amount of stuff on defence and military is 5-10% while the rest is politics, jokes etc I think there should be a place dedicated to non military area as now there's hardly any defence related stuff.

Before I joined this forum I saw a few things on Google about military stuff and so I followed it for abit but after joining I found out that the amount of stuff on defence and military is 5-10% while the rest is politics, jokes etc I think there should be a place dedicated to non military area as now there's hardly any defence related stuff.

You are right indeed, this forum is literally a waste of Online data. All the staff of this forum come here to bend and give/ take spanking.

Also you are not allowed to have your own opinion, unless ofcourse you state this, which may just not work.

Sir there is an ocean of information/knowledge you just have to find it.

We have doctors, engineers, scientists, ex-soldiers and defence related professional but you need to know them and get yourself attached to the right people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom