What's new

This 19-Year-Old Daughter Of A Slain Indian Army Captain Will Leave Muslim-Haters Red-Faced

This Article assume Indians have an irrational hate for Muslims and Pakistanis, which is just absolute bullcrap no matter how badly Pakistanis would like this to be true...

One's thinking is always limited by what they are and what they want to be.

Hence, Muslims tend to think like Muslims while Hindus tend to think like Hindus.

The Indian presence has both to do with hate and a massive insecurity of ego. There is literally NOTHING the collective Internet Indian wont do to try and be praised and recognized as "superior". That means going to every possible nook and cranny of the internet and making sure that India is reflected positively and those they hate are reflected negatively.

There is no such thing as a "Collective Internet Indian", only a fool believes in such hivemind thought.

And pointing out terror links in Pakistan that are well agreed upon internationally is more of a criticism, not an attempt at "negative reflection".

I don't understand the point of this video, other than the girl stopping herself from stabbing Muslims...

Wtf is this bs?

HuffingtonPost.in as well as a few other "Indian" outlets are actually run by Americans and American Media groups, so they set the tone which tends to have a very excessively Liberal and pro-West agenda. The video really doesn't make sense, nor does the article.

There is no such thing as a "Collective Internet Indian", only a fool believes in such hivemind thought.

And pointing out terror links in Pakistan that are well agreed upon internationally is more of a criticism, not an attempt at "negative reflection".
you are only enforcing this fools impression by your insisting that the critique of Pakistan is linked to the insult of Islam.
Insult Islam == Insult Pakistan. Unless off course you are the bigger fool and did not even see the context of where this came from and as expected repeated the mantra of "Pakistan bad, India good" like a parrot.

So far, you are no different than the collective internet Indian hatred we see here, so yeah.. its pretty much here.. vile and tempered.

So she is just another wannabe peacenik

And how would that be a bad thing exactly?

I could live in a world filled with peaceniks if peace came with it personally.
I'd just be the hyper / forever full on / irate mofo everyone is wary of, that's all!

It would still be a net gain for the planet.

Peace out, Tay.

This 19-Year-Old Daughter Of A Slain Indian Army Captain Will Leave Muslim-Haters Red-Faced
HuffPost Staff
Posted:30/04/2016 19:52 ISTUpdated:30/04/2016 23:47 IST
n-GURMEHAR-large570.jpg

Watch the video here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/04/30/gurmehar_n_9813516.html
If people like her and her mom are there in India and Pakistan, we can all hope for peace one day, InshaAllah.

If people like her and her mom are there in India and Pakistan, we can all hope for peace one day, InshaAllah.

Its not even the military on both sides that spreads hatred but media on both sides blaming the other side on things as much as a mosquito bite. Other factors such as attempts to become regional power, arms race, etc come secondary.

Strange thing is that outside their countries, like for example in US, Indians and Pakistanis co-exist like a happy family. Sometimes they are even partners in crimes, which as wrong as it sounds is kind of cute too.

I myself have Indian friends and mentor that has guided me into the professional world for whom I have a lot of respect.

What a BS video , throughout my academic life some of my closest friends have been Muslims , unless they are implying i spent most of my life in a different country , this is bull.
I get they trying to send a positive message , but doing it through propaganda is worse than racism .

When Pakistanis caricaturise all Hindus or Indians as evil, it is a major misunderstanding, and also a severe limiter in policy.

Part of policy is to reach out to the more 'moderate' or decent people across the border and get them on your side.

I believe that even the Pakistan government state that this is not a hindu/ muslim problem. It is a problem between two countries, one of which happens to be Muslim and the other Hindu.

I remember attending a talk by Aslam Baig in which he said that India and Pakistan are two countries that agree on everything except one, Kashmir.

Sure, the usage of smileys is a good way to mask your own pithiful character.

The Indian presence has both to do with hate and a massive insecurity of ego. There is literally NOTHING the collective Internet Indian wont do to try and be praised and recognized as "superior". That means going to every possible nook and cranny of the internet and making sure that India is reflected positively and those they hate are reflected negatively.

Agreed .And also you can see the same attitude of other nationals also in here .
Again I totally agree with your comment about the superiority complex of some Indians .I think our education system and administrative policies is injecting a lots of patriotism among us .A lots about our civilization and ancient culture .

there is a lot of hatred towards muslims in India.... its difficult to deny something that is obvious and can be seen/read by people online.
People who say I have 2 muslim friends therefore I am different are like the 'non-racist' white folks with proverbial 1 black friend. :)

Back
Top Bottom