What's new

This 19-Year-Old Daughter Of A Slain Indian Army Captain Will Leave Muslim-Haters Red-Faced

Agreed .And also you can see the same attitude of other nationals also in here .
Again I totally agree with your comment about the superiority complex of some Indians .I think our education system and administrative policies is injecting a lots of patriotism among us .A lots about our civilization and ancient culture .

Indians have every right to have a Superiority complex against Pakistan

That is because INDIA is Far Far superior to Pakistan

The whole world knows this and accepts this

The only way towards peace is through the eradication of all irrational belief...as long as people believe in crap not backed by reason.....they'll keep hating without reason.

The only way towards peace is through the eradication of all irrational belief...as long as people believe in crap not backed by reason.....they'll keep hating without reason.
hindu muslim hatred is less due to religion, more due to history and our own tribal instinct that puts our group above others(important for survival of the tribe)
most hindus know little or nothing about islam, that does not stop from hating 'them' because 'they' are evil and 'we' are good people.
am guessing its similar for muslims too, I doubt they are full of love for hindus, lol.

Agreed .And also you can see the same attitude of other nationals also in here .
Again I totally agree with your comment about the superiority complex of some Indians .I think our education system and administrative policies is injecting a lots of patriotism among us .A lots about our civilization and ancient culture .
Nope.. this is a recent trend that came up due to the rise of Hindu Nationalism under the BJP policies. not much different than any Trump supporter either. Similar phenomenon's exist in Pakistan , Iran and other places.. but in case of Indians its a more widespread phenomenon.

Its been recorded by the Indian intellectuals as well.

This 19-Year-Old Daughter Of A Slain Indian Army Captain Will Leave Muslim-Haters Red-Faced
HuffPost Staff
Posted:30/04/2016 19:52 ISTUpdated:30/04/2016 23:47 IST
n-GURMEHAR-large570.jpg

print_icon.png

Gurmehar Kaur was two-years-old when she lost her father. Captain Mandeep Singh died in the line of duty during the 1999 Kargil war. In a video produced and shared by Ram Subramanian, Kaur recollects her childhood.

Kaur's video is impactful in a quiet, strong way. Instead of speaking, Kaur does something way more powerful. She writes out facts about her life and her message on placards which she holds up one after another for the viewers to see.

Kaur says she has very little memory of her father. However, what she does have, is the memory of growing up without one. She remembers that she hated Pakistan and all Pakistanis. Apart from that, she also hated all Muslims, assuming they are Pakistanis and hence were responsible for her father's death. Understandably, a young Kaur made these assumptions based on the conversations around her father's death.

The one day, overcome with hatred, she tried to stab a Muslim woman in a burkha.

A section of people on social media often try to justify their irrational and dangerous hatred towards all Pakistanis and Muslims, by arguing that it is all of Pakistan which has taken the lives of several Indian soldiers. And since Pakistanis are mostly Muslims, they try to illogically paint all Muslims as enemies of India's freedom and its majority religion, Hinduism. While rational thinking would have made them see the hypocrisies in their argument, they often choose propaganda and hatred over reason.

However, Gurmehar, who actually lost her father to war, has the most rational, mature take on the issue. One can only hope that her video holds up a mirror to those spouting hatred relentlessly.

Watch the video here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/04/30/gurmehar_n_9813516.html

It is not the muslim haters who are left red faced, its the entire Pakistanis and Indians that are left red faced.

Yeah, we call these "intellectuals" as sickulars or presstitutes.

Let me give you one example of how maligned Hindus in their own country are. Do you know that the only Hindu temples are taxed in India? Do you know that only Hindu institutions come under the ambit of RTE?

I can go on and on and on with more examples of discrimination faced by Hindus as religious entity in India on a daily basis.

But it won't help as people have already formed their opinions against Hindus. Now only thing that matters to these people is a means to justify their opinions.

Very Funny .You couldnt see this much Indians in PDF if they hates you .
Muslims in India are our brothers .So you dont have any right to talk for them .
Neither we hates Pakistan nor loves her.
Jamhir a musilm communist in this forum lol

Nope.. this is a recent trend that came up due to the rise of Hindu Nationalism under the BJP policies. not much different than any Trump supporter either. Similar phenomenon's exist in Pakistan , Iran and other places.. but in case of Indians its a more widespread phenomenon.

Nothing wrong in Hindu nationalism. I am a nationalist and a proud Hindu.Nothing to do with BJP or any other RW.

Every other form of nationalism hopes for the betterment for the country even "militant" nationalism like Chandra shekhar Azad and Bhagat Singh.

Last edited:
She just wanted someone to blame.

LOL 2 possible remarks :

And she chose those ultimate innocents and saints that are politicians and you are defending them?

And now she wants peace and disagreeing with her premises, you have to reject her conclusion?

Interesting! Have a good day yet, Tay.

LOL 2 possible remarks :

And she chose those ultimate innocents and saints that are politicians and you are defending them?

And now she wants peace and disagreeing with her premises, you have to reject her conclusion?

Interesting! Have a good day yet, Tay.

How would you compare hundreds of years of war b/w France and England to situation b/w India and Pakistan? Was in any less acrimonious? As they say peace is an interlude b/w wars or was it the opposite?

Yeah, we call these "intellectuals" as sickulars or presstitutes.

Let me give you one example of how maligned Hindus in their own country are. Do you know that the only Hindu temples are taxed in India? Do you know that only Hindu institutions come under the ambit of RTE?

I can go on and on and on with more examples of discrimination faced by Hindus as religious entity in India on a daily basis.

But it won't help as people have already formed their opinions against Hindus. Now only thing that matters to these people is a means to justify their opinions.
The opinion has little to do with Hindus but their viral internet stupid strain. It is no different from the Jihadi strain or the Donald Trump strain.

@DesiGuy1403

Basically India has CHANGED -- shifted to the Right

Hindus have become more assertive -- That is what is not liked by
Liberals and sickulars

The JNU -- NATIONALISM Debate was WON BY BJP

SO these sickulars have become more nervous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom