What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Would both of you please stop the lies? :lol: China 'protected' Viet Nam and treat Vietnamese as equals? But both of you do revealed yourselves as chauvinists Chinese when you referred to China as a 'master' in Asia.

As far as 'thinking about Vietnam' goes...The only thing Chinese men has on their minds is sex...:lol:

Do Vietnamese women really long to marry Chinese men? | CNNGo.com

Smart and educate Viet women want nothing to do with Chinese men, so what make you boys think that Vietnamese in general want China as a 'protective master'? :lol: Talking about brainwashing one's self.

No, you are wrong. China always viewed Vietnam as its little brother.

Traditionally, Chinese prefer boy over girl, now it does have some problem with the balance of gender in the society.

What's wrong it some lonely Chinese men want to marry with some Vietnamese girls?

Vietnamese girls want nothing to do with Chinese men, so they want to date with White men?

Keep in mind, that most of White men only view Vietnamese girls as free hookers, never truly want to breed with them. In traditionally marriage, they still want to marry with White women only.

Your intention is good, however your govt doesn't think that way.

China always wants to have India as her ally. However, India has became brainwashed by the West since era of colonization.

India believes everything in the West represents the Universal truth, and always criticizing China about Human Right by using the Western behalf.

Can India really criticize China before not looking at the mirror at herself?

China believes its own democracy that suits to its own people, not mentally becoming the slaves of the West.

Only nations that have problems with China, are the Western puppets and a$$-kissers.

Japan/South Korea/India and many other.

India also wants china to be its' ally. We've lived in peace for millennia. Before 1700s, India and china made up more than 50% of world's gdp.

India is aware of the fact that it is just being used as stooge to contain china's growth but we're getting deals like nuclear deal with america, america lifterd arms embargo on india. Then why complain?

But then the same thing can be said about china? Only nations that have problems with India, are the chinese puppets and a$$-kissers.
For example, Pakistan and china itself.

Actually current indo-sino relations are not bad. Right now we're neither allies nor hostile to each other. And relations are improving. you never know in future can be allies. And remember what Wen said on its' visit to india 'There's enough room in world for both india and china to progress'.

And don't worry these are the nations with population of more than 1.1 BILLION and I'm sure there are enough wise people in both countries and governments. :)

Would both of you please stop the lies? :lol: China 'protected' Viet Nam and treat Vietnamese as equals? But both of you do revealed yourselves as chauvinists Chinese when you referred to China as a 'master' in Asia.

As far as 'thinking about Vietnam' goes...The only thing Chinese men has on their minds is sex...:lol:

Smart and educate Viet women want nothing to do with Chinese men, so what make you boys think that Vietnamese in general want China as a 'protective master'? :lol: Talking about brainwashing one's self.

sorry, chinese people are not perverse like westerners. why did you even bring sex into the subject?

India also wants china to be its' ally. We've lived in peace for millennia. Before 1700s, India and china made up more than 50% of world's gdp.

India is aware of the fact that it is just being used as stooge to contain china's growth but we're getting deals like nuclear deal with america, america lifterd arms embargo on india. Then why complain?

But then the same thing can be said about china? Only nations that have problems with India, are the chinese puppets and a$$-kissers.
For example, Pakistan and china itself.

Actually current indo-sino relations are not bad. Right now we're neither allies nor hostile to each other. And relations are improving. you never know in future can be allies. And remember what Wen said on its' visit to india 'There's enough room in world for both india and china to progress'.

And don't worry these are the nations with population of more than 1.1 BILLION and I'm sure there are enough wise people in both countries and governments. :)

India build up its modernized army, China never complains about it. Same should be applied for India.

Because our culture is moderate, we don't believe Western value is 100% right, but it isn't 100% wrong either.

Communism is a Western doctrine, since it has something compatible with our society, so that's why we used to serve our interest.

The very concept of thinking that one country is a 'master' of another is wrong and contradiction of the claims of 'friendship', 'equality', and 'treating as humans'.

'Holier than thou' mindset is the reason why world's biggest empires fell. For example, Roman empire, German empire [nazzis], British Empire etc.

Topic shifted from vietnam about india and china
well when it has even we dont want to have any thing against china you grow your way we grow our way it is ou stupid media creating stupid issues or news which are not even there only border issue has to be sorted out that is it

Hey now, my girlfriend's a Viet, and considering she's attending med school right now she's probably more intelligent than you. However, I do have to admit, sex is on my mind pretty often :chilli:

No, you are wrong. China always viewed Vietnam as its little brother.
Another lie. But then again, may be you have been sufficiently brainwashed by Chinese government propaganda to believe this garbage so you are not really lying. Just spewing what you have been fed. The Chinese and the Yamato are the two most chauvinistic, if not outright racist, groups in Asia.

Traditionally, Chinese prefer boy over girl, now it does have some problem with the balance of gender in the society.

What's wrong it some lonely Chinese men want to marry with some Vietnamese girls?
Nothing wrong at all. But be honest enough to admit that booty is the only thing that Chinese men want out of Viet Nam. Literally and figuratively. Racist China in Viet Nam is for China, just like the Yamato was in Viet Nam for Japan, not for Viet Nam.

Vietnamese girls want nothing to do with Chinese men, so they want to date with White men?
So what if they do? Does that bother you? Tough doody.

Keep in mind, that most of White men only view Vietnamese girls as free hookers, never truly want to breed with them. In traditionally marriage, they still want to marry with White women only.
Even if this is true all over, how does this make Chinese men more palatable? It does not. But I know from experience across the US, and I have dated and had relationships with women across the color and ethnic spectrum, given the option between a Chinese man and a white American, the Viet gal will take the white man over the Chinese man %99.999 of the time. Even in Viet Nam, the only Viet girls who will marry a Chinese man will be the poor and uneducated farm girls. Think you can score in downtown Sai Gon? :lol:

Last edited:
The very concept of thinking that one country is a 'master' of another is wrong and contradiction of the claims of 'friendship', 'equality', and 'treating as humans'.

'Holier than thou' mindset is the reason why world's biggest empires fell.

Lets be real, there is no 100% equality in this World. Everyone is pragmatic and follow the strong one who serves their best interest.

Can US view some tiny European nation as its equal?

However, tiny European nations still choose US as their protector because of their cultural/ethnic allegiance.

Hey now, my girlfriend's a Viet, and considering she's attending med school right now she's probably more intelligent than you. However, I do have to admit, sex is on my mind pretty often :chilli:
Good for her and for you. May be she sees something more redeeming in you than what we have seen in the other Chinese boys here. But am willing to bet that if she gets a gander at me, an older and more experienced man and a fellow Viet to boot, she will be fantasizing about me while doing the 'wild thing' with you...:D

given the option between a Chinese man and a white American, the Viet gal will take the white man over the Chinese man %99.999 of the time. Even in Viet Nam, the only Viet girls who will marry a Chinese man will be the poor and uneducated farm girls. Think you can score in downtown Sai Gon? :lol:

that's BONKERS! Man you KILLED it!

Even if this is true all over, how does this make Chinese men more palatable? It does not. But I know from experience across the US, and I have dated and had relationships with women across the color and ethnic spectrum, given the option between a Chinese man and a white American, the Viet gal will take the white man over the Chinese man %99.999 of the time. Even in Viet Nam, the only Viet girls who will marry a Chinese man will be the poor and uneducated farm girls. Think you can score in downtown Sai Gon? :lol:

This is the brainwashing mindset. Do you really expect a Vietnamese girl could gain more happiness to marry with a White man?

Chinese man views Vietnamese girl as his future bride in a close relationship.

White man views Vietnamese girl as a free hooker who can be dumped at anytime when he has enough with her.

Quite simple actually. Westerners are known to have money and perverted westerners have had decades of sex tourism in Vietnam since WW2. And the only Vietnamese girls westerners get are the prostitute who are poor and need money.

But the same thing cannot be said about white women who will go for black men even if they are dirt poor over the typical white male.

Now that's something to think about! :eek:

Lets be real, there is no 100% equality in this World. Everyone is pragmatic and follow the strong one who serves their best interest.

Can US view some tiny European nation as its equal?

However, tiny European nations still choose US as their protector because of their cultural/ethnic allegiance.

I agree. That tiny european countries does look at america as its' big brother. But calling it a 'master' is unbelievable. I don't buy that. People say britian is america's 51st state. That's alright. But would britain take it if americans said 'we're better than you and we're your masters'? No right?

Calling some other country 'master' is like going back to slavery days. :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom