What's new

Think tank calculates GDP growth at 3.1%

:omghaha: tahir shah ?
Yeah, our WMD!

By the way, have it been described in this thread that how these stats are all bull shit by some party supporter?
I wonder if we can really ever put Pakistan first, before our sectarian, race/caste or political alliances.
AND
If we don't, we will loose everything (any sensible persona can see how we are already on that track)

Yeah, our WMD!

By the way, have it been described in this thread that how these stats are all bull shit by some party supporter?
I wonder if we can really ever put Pakistan first, before our sectarian, race/caste or political alliances.
AND
If we don't, we will loose everything (any sensible persona can see how we are already on that track)
:omghaha:enough

Yeah, our WMD!

AND
The GDP growth rate is no less than 4.4 or 4.5 %....
Majority of Pakistan's small and medium scale industries and business ventures fall in undocumented economy to hide their income and evade taxes....
the govt. exaggerated stats are compensated by the underground or undocumented economy which is a paralall economy to documented economy. 4.5% is the average minimal growth rate which economy like Pak achieve at any cost without doing anything extra.....

The GDP growth rate is no less than 4.4 or 4.5 %....
Majority of Pakistan's small and medium scale industries and business ventures fall in undocumented economy to hide their income and evade taxes....
the govt. exaggerated stats are compensated by the underground or undocumented economy which is a paralall economy to documented economy. 4.5% is the average minimal growth rate which economy like Pak achieve at any cost without doing anything extra.....
OK so may be those who conducted this research or analysis were all fool, fine.
You think 4.5% growth is today's world is good enough for us?

Your leader is nothing and have no moral values and he is teaching others moral values that it self is bullshit. As per Islamic criminal justice his punishment is stoning till death. Can he ready to obey that?. I am Muslim and i don't worships peoples like Nora, Altaf, IK, Zardari and others. My assessment of judgement is based on Quran and Hadith and that is the ony way to judge peoples and that what our Prophet teach us.

Second: If your leader is that much good then asked him to release data of KPK gdp growth which he never will because of shame and then we talk.

Who are you to teach IK moral values by the way? IK got millions of followers and we don't need any outsider to teach us moral values so you better stay away from saying bullshit.

Your Country GDP growth was less than 3.1% as per experts and Its the duty of your Federal GOVT to regulate provinces with their GDP growth target not provinces duty. It got economics involve so you better stay away from it because i feel you don't got any economic know-how. Provinces GDP growth are pretty much dependent on Central govt growth like parallel to each other and if country cannot grow than how can a province grow?

Seriously you're amusing me. :D

#Pakistan to launch $US 8.2bn upgrading #railway track project. International Railway Journal #CPEC http://www.railjournal.com/index.ph...-82bn-line-upgrading-project.html?channel=524 … via @railjournal

THE Pakistan government has approved a $US 8.2bn project to upgrade the 1872km Karachi - Peshawar main line by 2021, 85% of which will be funded by a concessionary loan from China the terms of which will now be negotiated.

The project is part of the $US 46bn China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, a framework agreement for which was signed in April 2015 during a visit to Pakistan by China's president Mr Xi Jinping.

The work will be carried out in two phases, with the first due for completion in December 2017 and the second in 2021. The project will include track relaying, and upgrading of bridges, tunnels, and culverts, with the objective of increasing the axleload from 22.8 tonnes to 25 tonnes. A dry port will also be constructed at Havelian and the 55km line from there to Taxila will be upgraded.

Pakistan Railways currently has a 4% share of national traffic and the government wants to increase this to at least 25% by 2025.

OK so may be those who conducted this research or analysis were all fool, fine.
You think 4.5% growth is today's world is good enough for us?
4.5% is not good....we are under performing economy since last 3 decades.
Well the researchers might be right.....in my own opinion the sluggish agriculture sector in 2015-2016 made the picture gloomy ....the large scale manufacturing (automobile) sector show a considerable growth...which is encouraging.....
The investment stutter at 15.1% to GDP despite the CPEC execution in full swing....
Still good signs..this year...not bad budget at all

Who are you to teach IK moral values by the way? IK got millions of followers and we don't need any outsider to teach us moral values so you better stay away from saying bullshit.

Your Country GDP growth was less than 3.1% as per experts and Its the duty of your Federal GOVT to regulate provinces with their GDP growth target not provinces duty. It got economics involve so you better stay away from it because i feel you don't got any economic know-how. Provinces GDP growth are pretty much dependent on Central govt growth like parallel to each other and if country cannot grow than how can a province grow?

Seriously you're amusing me. :D

And who is IK to teach others?. Don't follow blindly to a men, who according to Quran and Hadith must be stone. IK don't have moral position to point figures on others. Show me data of KPK and then we talk.. You don't have a clue about economy and talk big. Tell me how much KPK add in central GDP?

You look like a team from cyber force created by PTI to promote them.
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/11/05/pti-web-team-hits-again-pml-nawaz-as-cyber-war-goes-on/
http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/701...ial-media-member-over-violation-of-cyber-laws

You want more amusement? I have tons of evidence

3.1 is not good number...Specially when huge loan payment is due....Nawaz is not able to do any good for Pakistan

And who is IK to teach others?. Don't follow blindly to a men, who according to Quran and Hadith must be stone. IK don't have moral position to point figures on others. Show me data of KPK and then we talk.. You don't have a clue about economy and talk big. Tell me how much KPK add in central GDP?

You look like a team from cyber force created by PTI to promote them.
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/11/05/pti-web-team-hits-again-pml-nawaz-as-cyber-war-goes-on/
http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/701...ial-media-member-over-violation-of-cyber-laws

You want more amusement? I have tons of evidence

:D Seems like little pony got angry

Shut up and don't tell me to do anything. Secondly get some economic knowledge so that you will understand central and provincial economies work parallel. Last year your central govt wasn't able to pay provinces their due share, central govt is still holding Rs 70 billion own by KPK govt. Its the responsibility of central govt to regulate provinces and you will understand it if you learn economies.

For your information KPK share to GDP of Pakistan has increased and it was said by renowned economist Dr Hafeez Pesha. He also stated that currently KPK has the highest growth rate.
Here you go:-
https://defence.pk/threads/kp-has-d...foreign-remittance-and-higher-contrib.412658/

4.5% is not good....we are under performing economy since last 3 decades.
Well the researchers might be right.....in my own opinion the sluggish agriculture sector in 2015-2016 made the picture gloomy ....the large scale manufacturing (automobile) sector show a considerable growth...which is encouraging.....
The investment stutter at 15.1% to GDP despite the CPEC execution in full swing....
Still good signs..this year...not bad budget at all
I wont term the budget as good or bad but all i know is that there already is a gap between us and the rest of the world and with a growth rate as low as this we are doing nothing but widening that gap. Given the circumstances, the performances have been poor as far as the figures are concerned. Specially considering, what you also mentioned as "CPEC in full swing". The agriculture sector is not the only set back. I am from Textile Sector and you have no idea how bad this has been for the industry, the last 12-15 years have been the worst in decades and the slide is still not ending. Mind you, TEXTILES are our biggest industry and our main export.

People who are turning this into a Nawaz vs Imran thread need to be banned. Deleting the pots wont do, warning them wont do either. This is becoming a cancer and is effecting all our threads. You need to take the strictest possible action against such stupid attitude and short shortsightedness. It is becoming frustrating for people who actually want to discuss PAKISTAN. EVERY THING that is being done and said to highlight some of the governments failures is taken as PTI propaganda. The citizens of Pakistan have a right to speak about what is going wrong and what mess we are being pushed towards and they do not needs to be a PTI or PPP supporter to do that. Being PAKISTANI should be enough!

@waz @HRK @WAJsal @Oscar @Slav Defence

Please take appropriate action.

:D Seems like little pony got angry

Shut up and don't tell me to do anything. Secondly get some economic knowledge so that you will understand central and provincial economies work parallel. Last year your central govt wasn't able to pay provinces their due share, central govt is still holding Rs 70 billion own by KPK govt. Its the responsibility of central govt to regulate provinces and you will understand it if you learn economies.

For your information KPK share to GDP of Pakistan has increased and it was said by renowned economist Dr Hafeez Pesha. He also stated that currently KPK has the highest growth rate.
Here you go:-
https://defence.pk/threads/kp-has-d...foreign-remittance-and-higher-contrib.412658/

Now true PTIan color shows finally. Now go back to your cave

I am from Textile Sector and you have no idea how bad this has been for the industry, the last 12-15 years have been the worst in decades and the slide is still not ending. Mind you, TEXTILES are our biggest industry and our main export.
Textile is the core of our economy........it suffered due to drop in cotton crop.........
The biggest looser in this case is crop farmer.......
Agreed with you sir......

Back
Top Bottom