What's new

Think tank calculates GDP growth at 3.1%

:D :D :D And what about CPEC $80 billion which is coming to Pakistan which you guys are trying to destabilize?

India wasn't in the top 5 FDI destinations last year despite the fact you guys got the second biggest population :D :D :D
Come out of fantasies
"Not in the top 5" you can keep repeating it all you like but last year India was the TOP FDI destination and it is already up on that figure this year.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...-us-in-2015/story-7Dno24ijpNUtLjehW1gnGI.html

"Not in the top 5" you can keep repeating it all you like but last year India was the TOP FDI destination and it is already up on that figure this year.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...-us-in-2015/story-7Dno24ijpNUtLjehW1gnGI.html

I don't believe on hindustimes... they always lie.

By the way here's another of your website claiming something else.. It is putting India at ninth place :D

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Economy/india-among-top-10-fdi-recipients/article7350866.ece

at least don't lie

I am not the one who made up stuff like $500 billion etc.:lol::lol::lol:

So put up or shut up.

Even I am not the one who put $500 billion, its the experts saying this.. I am not interested in entertaining trollers so get lost...
and I am also not the one who claimed India received the most FDI in 2015 :D :D despite the fact that India was ranked 9th in 2014 ... bloody trollers

Last edited:
So much stupidity and ignorance in one post.:lol:

Name the experts who claimed such BS or as I said shut up. Provide a source for your buffoonery.

India jumped to the ninth rank in 2014 with a 22 per cent rise in FDI inflows to $34 billion. India was at the 15th position in the previous two years.

India was at ninth place in 2014. Not that hard to comprehend if you are blessed even with average intelligence but since you are not let me help you out as charity case.

2012 - 15th
2013 - 15th
2014 - 9th

All of the above is mentioned in your very own source.

2015 - 1st

Jeeejuus, how can anyone be this stupid? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Seems like a pro indian idiot is up there

I placed a neutral source which everyone can believe and you don't have any neutral source to prove your claim? Do you got one pony? 2015 figures are yet to come by World bank and we will see what really india did in 2015 pony. Give me one credible source to prove what you said? moron

India is yet to reach top five which it hasn't yet. You don't need to be stupid, you was born stupid.

Better come up with facts and a credible source... cow worshippers

I placed a neutral source which everyone can believe and you don't have any neutral source to prove your claim? Do you got one pony? 2015 figures are yet to come by World bank and we will see what really india did there pony. Give me one credible source to prove what you said? moron

India is yet to reach top five which it hasn't yet. You don't need to be stupid, you was born stupid.

I am not the one who posted that source, you did and got humiliated in return. Now you are crying foul.:cheesy:

Once again where is the source for $500 billion?

I am not the one who posted that source, you did and got humiliated in return. Now you are crying foul.:cheesy:

You stated that india was the top FDI destination in 2015? where's the source? I in return placed a source which presented FDI of 2014 which placed india at 9 so how you guys claimed first? you psycho brainless coackroach

I told you experts claimed this and if you read international news or if you had followed experts whom were discussing CPEC and its worth, than you would have known it but you guys were always busy in killing minorities so that india remain a cow worshipping country

I placed a neutral source which everyone can believe and you don't have any neutral source to prove your claim? Do you got one pony? 2015 figures are yet to come by World bank and we will see what really india did in 2015 pony. Give me one credible source to prove what you said? moron

Better come up with facts and a credible source... cow worshippers

You stated that india was the top FDI destination in 2015? where's the source? I in return placed a source which presented FDI of 2014 which placed india at 9 so how you guys claimed first?

I told you experts claimed this and if you read international news or you followed experts whom were discussing CPEC and its worth, than you would have known it but you guys were always busy in killing minorities so that india remain a cow worshipping country

@waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch Please take a look at these posts and delete my last 2-3 replies. Thanks.

@waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch Please take a look at these posts and delete my last 2-3 replies. Thanks.

yeah, really check these one too in which this @guest11 attacked me personally first.. @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch
So much stupidity and ignorance in one post.:lol:

Name the experts who claimed such BS or as I said shut up. Provide a source for your buffoonery.

India jumped to the ninth rank in 2014 with a 22 per cent rise in FDI inflows to $34 billion. India was at the 15th position in the previous two years.

India was at ninth place in 2014. Not that hard to comprehend if you are blessed even with average intelligence but since you are not let me help you out as charity case.

2012 - 15th
2013 - 15th
2014 - 9th

All of the above is mentioned in your very own source.

2015 - 1st

Jeeejuus, how can anyone be this stupid? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Attacking nationality and religious beliefs are prohibited, so yeah sure why not.

Attacking personally is also prohibited... trolling is also prohibited

You attacked me personally first when you wasn't able to prove your false claims

Back
Top Bottom