What's new

Thin-skinned Indians can't take jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
There is a limit even when we joke. Nobody will not be stupid enough to crack jokes that's gonna hurt somebody's religious feelings.

Indians and thin skinned? are u kidding me?

Goodness gracious me
Russel peters
Sanjeev Bhaskar
i can post names but the important point is , All the Indian comedians' main subject is India-culture-people.

And don't even get me started with comedians in the Indian languages. it's makes a ******* book.
Religion based joke is offtopic in India. I did not find top gear one offensive, and I dont think any ordinary Indian will. Only the babus of Indian embassy in London thought otherwise.

Religion based joke is offtopic in India. I did not find top gear one offensive, and I dont think any ordinary Indian will. Only the babus of Indian embassy in London thought otherwise.

And that Indian embassy represents India. So don't be surprised when people treat it as India reacting like that.

Not completely true. I have many Indian friends, but they are more like followers. They view me as their leader since I teach them English and bring them out to socialize. I frequently call them 'curry heads' and they just laugh.

When they dance, they hop up and down like frogs and swing their arms all over the place while looking angry. Everybody always just looks on like it's a show or something and many times they would be called names but they don't seem to mind. These "curry heads" have thicker skin than you'd think.

B i t c h plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom